[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, somehow I missed this game or forgot until Steam reminded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault_002.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault_002.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
So, somehow I missed this game or forgot until Steam reminded me. Had to look up youtube videos to see what's going on.

>Pyre is a party-based RPG in which you lead a band of exiles to freedom through ancient competitions spread across a vast, mystical purgatory.
>Pyre is a party-based RPG
>RPG

NO IT ISN'T, IT'S LITERALLY BASKETBALL

I mean I'm not totally against that but it sure doesn't look like what I thought it was.

I dunno, how do the rest of you guys feel about it?
>>
Art style is a fucking mess. 0/10
>>
Pretty excited.
>>
>>384353953
I did notice that. You've got these wonderfully detailed portraits and character art with beautifully crafted background scenery, but in battle everyone has to wear the basketball team uniform which means every character is based on the same 3 models and are otherwise just palette swaps and the arenas looks pretty bland. What a huge wasted opportunity. Why even make other characters if you're only going to have the three character models? You may as well just have them fight mindless putties.
>>
>>384353114
Been excited for it but forgot about it for a month or so. is it out now?
>>
>>384353953
Really? I really like the art direction. I guess different strokes for different folks. It at least totally nails the gypsy caravan vibe it was going for with all the crazy colors
>>
>>384354541
July 25
>>
>>384354678
I don't like the exaggerated proportions and fucked up posing. Look at that dude on the left, pigeon toes like that would get you kicked off of every team before you got the chance to train into a powerful fighter. those kinds of exaggerations bug me
>>
>>384355352
Sweet. Hope the game doesn't release with too many bugs. Worst thing about gaming in 2017. Devs think they can release buggy pieces of crap and fix them later. only reason I'm gonna wait a few days to see if reviews mention a ton of bugs
>>
>>384353114
gameplay looks like shit
>>
>>384355598
Well, I mean, that's actually a female so it makes sense that her legs would be slender. plus she's wearing billowy clothing so I mean, there's that
>>
>>384355624
Yeah, It looked unappealing at first but after watching an hour of gameplay, it actually started looking pretty fun. I could see myself spending a good amount of time on it
>>
>>384355710
That's nonsense anon. She'd collapse under her oversized Latino pulp art torso
>>
>>384355817
>Literally sits there for an hour watching a game he doesn't know if he'll enjoy
That's uh, a real worthless use of time kiddo
>>
>>384355828
I'm pretty sure she's some sort of demon. or at least she is portrayed with horns in the game
>>
>>384355889
Well, I was interested in the game because I like the previous stuff the devs have done and the more I heard about gameplay, the more interested I became and boom hour passed
>>
>>384355925
Even better, now she's an anime character.
>>
>>384356152
You say that like it's a bad thing
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.