[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck lore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1500022791254.jpg (62KB, 524x336px) Image search: [Google]
1500022791254.jpg
62KB, 524x336px
>want to play Automata
>never touched Nier or heard of Drakengard

>want to play Witcher 3
>quit playing the early titles because Eurojank: the game

>want to play Persona
>it's a spinoff of a 25 year old weebshit series

>want to play KH3
>the series' numberline has fucking decimals
>>
>>384348024
Go play russian roulette with full auto Glock 17.
>>
>want to play DeusEx
>the OG games feel like a janky quake 2 mod
>>
File: 1498475703077.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1498475703077.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>want to play one of the most iconic platformer sequels of the PS1 era
>have to beat the dark souls of video games first
>>
>>384348225
the original DE is fine, you're just spoiled by handholding
>>
>>384348024
>want to play Automata

Then play the games? Unless you don't have the platforms
>>
File: 1498602740279.jpg (29KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498602740279.jpg
29KB, 499x500px
>>384348024
Nigger just take a quick look at the wiki if you don't want to play the originals.
>>
>>384348024
It's not like anyone other than long time fans and nerds go back and play the original games.

P.S. You can play any of the persona games without playing an of the SMT games.
>>
Almost none of those games need you to play the older games of the series. Nier Automata is set 8000 years after nier, Witcher 3 ignores most of what happens in witcher 2, each persona game is completely separate with different characters, almost no carry over other than a few lines of dialogue in what is an 100 hour game.
>>
>>384348024
you don't need the older titles to play TW3, you only need to read the books
>>
>>384348024
>want to play Automata
Devs said the Automata story is standalone and completely understandable without the background info and they are correct.
Sure it might add some flavor to be aware of all that happened before but it's not necessary to experience 2B/9S/A2 story.
Some basic background info from Nier is also provided.
Also why not just play the first Nier if it bothers you you didn't?
>want to play Witcher 3
>quit playing the early titles because Eurojank: the game
I only played W3 and it was great (I read the books though so I wasn't completely lost in the Witcher-verse)
>>
>>384348024
>want to play Automata, never touched Nier or heard of Drakengard
Play Drakengard and Nier.
Watch story summary about Drakengard and Nier.
Ignore Drakengard and Nier.
All 3 are valid options.
Not playing Automata and getting angry about it is the shittiest option.
>>
>>384348024
You only need to literally buy TWO games, one of which has THREE games in the collection while the other has a game and an Episode Dusc-dark Realms
>>
>>384348024
>play Automata
>people shit on me for not playing the others first
>>
>>384348024
i never even heard of the original Neir or Drakengard before playing automata.

Stop being autistic and just play it.
The stories barely cross over anyway
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.