[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The future of WoW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1498061472206.png (128KB, 534x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498061472206.png
128KB, 534x640px
Leveling through old content now is just a chore to get to the newest content as fast as possible, so you don't "miss" anything. In fact, they should drop the level cap increase in next expansion and focus on things to do, rather than wasting recources to make another "race to lvl 120 so you can start playing" -episode. More focus on the professions and an "open world" with more rewarding and varied world quests and bosses, maybe even some never seen mechanics or quest types.

There's no turning back so why not at least try something new? What do you guys think?
>>
>What do you guys think?
That people should stop playing it.
>>
I wish they would rescale every expansion to levels 50-60
Give you a per-expansion inventory and character level 50-60
And retune all the old content so I can form a BC raiding guild
>>
>>384345098
I bet that would be a pain to make, but could work
>>
WoW is beyond saving at this point

If they had done the rescaling thing >>384345098 suggested back in vanilla (and also didn't add any races past vanilla, and Paladin/Shaman stayed faction exclusives) it might have worked.

So they've got Naxx at the end of vanilla and it's clearly overtuned since the only way to beat it is to buy chinese gold, but instead they just add the TBC raids as a steps between AQ and Naxx, etc.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.