[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

manhunt thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: manhunt.jpg (7KB, 329x153px) Image search: [Google]
manhunt.jpg
7KB, 329x153px
Manhunt thread GO!
anything manhunt related can go here and we can discuss the game. I am hoping that /v/ knows about manhunt.
>>
This game was alright. Too bad it became a shooter near the end, and a shitty shooter at that.
>>
I played it a long ass time ago and just remember it had cool stealth executions with various weapons and a camera watches you at all times. I believe the final boss was a pig thing with a chainsaw or something like that.
>>
>>384342462
so did every gta. don't see people bitching about that.
anyway, stealth could've been better. shame they chose to dwell on gore so much with the sequel instead of good atmosphere.
>>
>>384342462
near the end yeah, i wish it had more melee executions. im getting kinda tired of the same bat kill being played over and over
>>
>>384342553
do you think they will ever be making a 3rd installment to the series??
>>
I grabbed it for PS4 recently but the fucking camera is atrocious.

>By default the the camera is inverted in 3rd persona. You can only put the vertical in normal, not the horizontal.
>When it automatically switches to 1st person the camera suddenly switches to normal controls.

Whoever designed this may actually have been autistic.
>>
>>384342681
>tfw we'll never see a manhunt sequel set in the backwoods like Deliverance
>>
>>384342823
Op here. i have it for pc and i find no issues with the camera. It was an older game and the first of the series so if they ever do make a third game they might resolve that issue and many more.
>>
>>384342823
Yeah, it's fucking dumb. I like the game, but the camera is just awful.
>>
>>384343014
I'll probably pirate the PC version then.
>>
>>384342326
fun fact: there's a ridiculous amount of similarities between this and RE4.
>>
>>384343110
a little note about the pc version.
you will need a patch because you cant go through the first gate if you have windows 7 or higher. i will try and find a link for the patch if you are considering on downloading it. i bought it on steam when it was on sale and i know it works with that. im pretty sure it will work with a pirated version aswell.
>>
Soundtrack is goat
I love listening to it while playing binding of isaac
>>
>>384343368
yeah, the soundtrack is eerie
>>
>>384343110
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hqzb2y7t3kfpueg/Manhunt%20Fix.zip?dl=0
>>
File: P16.jpg (41KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
P16.jpg
41KB, 512x512px
>>
the artstyle of the game is so ahead of it's prime time it's just sad that it's dead forever.
>>
>>384343652
it was a underrated rockstar game. baka it should have blown up like gta. but then the fags would gain access to it and ruin it. manhunt has a special place in video game history and hopefully one day it can be revived for a 3rd installment. rest in peace manhunt 2003-2007
>>
Too bad the chainsaw is unlocked at the very end of the game. Bonus level sucks, I couldn't have enough fun to do it.

What Manhunt lacked was a modding community to provide custom maps and scenarios.

And I'm still pissed off Rockstar did not allow late GTA Online players to unlock the Smiley Hockey mask. Also no possibility of having James Earl Cash as a relative like John Marston ? Fuck this.
>>
>>384345193
yeah its fucking retarded. rock star could update the game if they wanted to but they probably arn't gonna
>>
>>384343612
Piggsy still scares the shit out of me. Manhunt isn't even that hard of a game but its whole aesthetic and atmosphere just strikes the right chords to make me shit my pants. I don't even know what it is, it's just terrifying.
>>
>>384345864
amen
>>
>>384342326
Both Manhunts were great games until you picked up a gun.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.