[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's the emulation for the Game Gear titles in this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Sonic_Gems_Collection_Coverart.png (182KB, 256x359px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_Gems_Collection_Coverart.png
182KB, 256x359px
How's the emulation for the Game Gear titles in this game?
>>
the cube regulates the gear
>>
I'm also curious about the Sonic CD emulation, I heard it was bad. How so?
>>
File: 1500173970507.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1500173970507.png
280KB, 646x595px
>>384339220
W-What
>>
>>384339176
The only reason to get this now is maybe for Sonic R. Even then, I hear people got the ancient PC port running.
>>
>>384339176
you can find it for like 5 bucks used

Every game runs fine on it and it's included a bunch of oddities like Sonic The Fighters.

Just get it, it's no big monetary investment
>>
>>384341782
Is that so? I have the Sonic R/3D Blast double pack. As far as Game Gear titles go, they're also available in the GC version of SADX so there might be more than one way to emulate them.

Can't say how they do emulated because I have Gems Collection and SADX on original hardware.
>>
>>384342237
You're better off using a PC emulator, they output on such a small window on already small signal (480i/p).
>>
Man I remember renting this shit from blockbuster all the time.
Good shit.
>>
>>384342663
I've already played Sonic R to death, so it's irrelevant to me. Just surprised someone got those old CD-ROMs working after all this time. Even concerning the GC versions, I still keep my CRT equipment so compression on 480 isn't much of a stretch.
>>
File: '.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
>bought Sonic Mega Collection for 5 bucks a few months ago
>buy Sonic Gems Collection thinking it comes with all the Game Gear games
>it only has half of them
>have to buy Sonic Mega Collection Plus to get the rest of them

All together, it was about 20 bucks. I still feel duped.
>>
>>384343048
I meant for Game Gear, even back in the day on my CRT I thought the little window they relegated the window to made the games virtually unplayable.

Sonic CD 2011
Sonic the Fighters HD
A GameGear emulator

Skip this unless you want comfy menus to look through concept art.
>>
>>384343325
I was referring to the Game Gear ports on GC titles, that was my point. They didn't look bad, Game Gear just didn't look good to begin with.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.