[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: unpopular vidya opinions I prefer tifas advent children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Tifa_Advent_Children.jpg (25KB, 411x360px) Image search: [Google]
Tifa_Advent_Children.jpg
25KB, 411x360px
ITT: unpopular vidya opinions I prefer tifas advent children outfit to her standard one
>>
It's only the correct opinion.
>>
Any Classicvania > Super Metroid

Not that Classicvania is hardcore but Super Metroid is so easy it's just a shitty button masher.
>>
OK.
>>
>>384339013
Modest sexy women is my fetish imo.
>>
>>384339295
Metroidvanias are shit
>>
>>384339013
Magus is the worst character in Chrono Trigger.
>>
>>384339013
Pretty much all the redesigns in AC were better than the originals.
>>
>>384339013
dilly dally shilly shally?
>>
>>384339013
Dark Souls 2 is the best souls game
>>
>>384342084
Yuffie is the only design that was better in AC imo
>>
>>384342417
Wrong. All of the designs are better.

Cloud's design, if it weren't all black, would be amazing. It's a nice look, and if it had some greys, and purples like his original outfit, it'd be baller.
>>
>>384339295
I don't think that Super Metroid is easy and I also wouldn't say that I hate Metroidvanias, but Classicvania is a significantly better style. Hell, even Classicvania's experimental trial, Castlevania 2, is more fun for me than Super Metroid.
>>
Nier automata and overwatch are the most over rated games of all time.
>>
>>384342669
Not unpopular.
>>
>>384342669
that would be skyrim
>>
>>384339013
Same. I disliked the straps.
>>
>>384342496
>half-body leather grimdark cloak

come on
>>
Symphony of the Night is a very sloppy game with poor direction. I'm impressed by all the different items you can get, but backtracking through the same five locations repeatedly is bad and the game just seems like a complete mess. I'd much rather play Castlevania 1 or 3, or even Bloodlines, or one of the good Metroids, or Shadow Complex. Symphony of the Night is a subpar Metroidvania and if the name wasn't cool and easily better than "Metroid clone", I'd say Castlevania doesn't even deserve to be represented in the word "Metroidvania".

Also I'm not sure if this next one is unpopular, but it sure seems like it's starting to be: if you say "Aerith" instead of "Aeris" and you don't call every other character in every other game you play by their Japanese names, you're a fucking hipster faggot. I don't give a shit what Kingdom Hearts called her, that game was a weird Disney fanfic written by people who shoehorned the Final Fantasy characters in (and only ones from 7-10 because lolmoney) so that they could bill it as a Disney/FF crossover when promoting it.
>>
>>384343924
I also didn't like Shadow of the Colossus. I thought it achieved that sense of scale very well. You feel like you're in a vast land populated by colossal creatures. Riding the horse is butt, it freaks out anytime you're in the same timezone as a ledge. Climbing is a fucking pain because you to stop every two feet and wait as your guy flails around like a retard for five seconds before grabbing ahold again. And the world feels vast because it's empty and boring except for the easy to miss collectibles that you really need for the later bosses if you've never played before.

And fuck it, while I'm here, Zelda 1 sucks if you don't either A.) Have a guide, be it text, video, or human; or B.) Remember the whole thing from when you were a kid. Otherwise, have fun burning every bush and bombing every wall for 90 hours while you grind Rupees and bombs until you want to kill yourself. Fun! Better make a 3D version of that because it's what Egoraptor wants. Best Zeldas are Majora, Wind Waker, and Link's Awakening DX. BotW is okay but overrated as all fuck.
>>
File: 38.jpg (461KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
38.jpg
461KB, 1240x1754px
>>384339013
I want this to be the canon ending
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.