[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the stupidest thing you've ever seen a new player do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: f2p.jpg (16KB, 472x482px) Image search: [Google]
f2p.jpg
16KB, 472x482px
What is the stupidest thing you've ever seen a new player do?
>>
>>384339006
That's funny, not stupid.
>>
That's the opposite of stupid.
>>
that should work
>>
>>384339360
oh yeah nerf pyro even harder why don't you
>>
>>384339006
Ignore tutorial prompts and whine about not knowing how to do something in the game, then acting defensive when it's pointed out to them.
>>
Someone post the DS3 webm of sneaky hidden body man at anor londo
>>
>>384339006
That's fucking genius though.
>>
>>384339006
>pic unrelated
>>
>>384339006
Refuse to say gg after they lost a match.
>>
>>384339006
Install
>>
I prolonged a match of battlefield the other day in a way that was really dumb of me but made me laugh out loud and we still one anyway
I armed the last objective and was confident i had just won the game for my team. I set up beside it and was scanning the horizon for enemies to inevitably come to disarm it but didnt see anyone, but about a litteral second before detonation i hear "Objective has been disarmed we are being pushed back" So dumbfounded i look around and see that a guy crawled in just out of my fov and disarmed it while i was standing directly next to it
>>
>>384339006
One of the best TF2 images I have seen in quite some time. Literally LOL'ing at this meme.
>>
>>384339006
It would work in mgs2
>>
>>384343018
And in FEAR it would kill him and everybody in the room.
>>
>>384339006
thats actually clever and developers should notice these sort of things and make them actually work
>>
>>384343150
>more ways to extinguish fire
you sound like a valve employee
>>
Why isnt there an oil item so that fire can spread better
>>
File: idk feeling.jpg (61KB, 483x430px) Image search: [Google]
idk feeling.jpg
61KB, 483x430px
the explosion of the extinguisher would kill him tho
>>
>>384344215
better way to die than burning alive
>>
File: really...comeon.jpg (59KB, 444x434px) Image search: [Google]
really...comeon.jpg
59KB, 444x434px
>>384344359
but he could just shoot him self in the head then
>>
>>384344437
Have you ever used Sniper's SMG? It does crap for damage. Maybe he didn't have enough ammo.
>>
>>384344437
He is not a crazed gunnman
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.