[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whenever i lose in a fighting game my eyes start tearing up,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
whenever i lose in a fighting game my eyes start tearing up, my face gets hot and my pulse quickens

i know nothing bad will happen to me but i can't stop panicking, it even happens in a casual setting

how can i stop being so scared /v/? i don't want to stop playing a genre i like
>>
>>384336719
get so good you never lose
>>
>>384336719
Maybe start with not being a bitch
>>
>>384336719
/fgg/t
>>
>>384336956
The best of the best are always russled by losing. That's what drives them to succeed.
>>
>>384336719
git gud
>>
>>384336719
Smash isn't a fighting game.
>>
>>384336719
Stop caring, you play as if your life depended on it, so your body rushes with adrenaline. So stop giving fucks about it.
>>
>>384336719

If you can't stop caring then just keep trying, you'll get used to it. You'll always be bad until you get good! So with enough practice you'll get there!
>>
>>384337064
Yes, they are rustled by losing. They do not, however, break down and cry like a little faggot bitch.
>>
people will shit on me for saying this, but try smoking some weed.
will help keep you relaxed, having fun, and stop you from overthinking things and help you just go with the flow. I tend to get high strung and overthink things and I'll get in the zone if I smoke a little when I play.

I don't really want to have to tell people they need drugs, but it's the best I can recommend if you really have absolutely no chill like you said.
>>
File: L2Apxdp.jpg (226KB, 1200x847px) Image search: [Google]
L2Apxdp.jpg
226KB, 1200x847px
>>384336719
Use that fear, anon. Use it to be the strongest.
>>
>>384337707
>Not being in control of your body

You can't be high all day and all the time
>>
File: image.png (885KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
885KB, 1136x640px
>>384336719
Why am i such a sucker for girls who cry? I almost never cry myself, i havn't in years, but when a girl wether in real life or in a cartoon or vidya does the "big snuffle tears" standing there all pathetic like they just pissed their pants or something it really hits my feels.

That doesn't mean i let bitches get away with shit, but does make me get that feeling in the pit of my stomach. I find it so sad. Anyone else?? I need to find out if this is just me.
>>
Is this you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN34nCXD5CA
>>
>>384337562
Oh, you'd be surprised. I've seen some of the big dawgs throw tantrums in the hotel room or car after getting knocked out of a tournament early.
>>
>>384337826
Relax, man. I mean just for a couple hours when he's trying to chill and play the game. No one's got time or the money to be high all day except for Snoop Dogg.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.