[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HRRRRMMMMMMMM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: allant.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
allant.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
HRRRRMMMMMMMM
>>
>>384336279
Geralt?
>>
*soul-sucks you*
>>
He was basically Ornstein.
>>
>>384336279
I never played demons souls
>>
>>384336279
Now, if you looking back, it was still on PS2 level graphics hmm.
>>
>>384336540
You should try it. It's interesting to play Souls in it's most raw state. Also there's some nice things that were removed from every sequel like pulling special weapons out of the ground, not just picking up a shiny orb. Also, in my opinion, bosses are pretty good the first time around when you don't know what to expect.
>>
>>384337056
Id play it if I had a console
>>
File: hamlet.jpg (17KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
hamlet.jpg
17KB, 600x315px
>tfw the first time walking into Tower Knight
>>
File: 1385828987714.jpg (127KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1385828987714.jpg
127KB, 504x470px
>>384337912
>fighting Flame Lurker for the first time
>>
>>384337912
>>384338204
That initial fear when you first see the Dragon God. albiet it's one of the easiest bosses in the series just that element of the unknown and it's sheer size were enough the first time
>>
File: IMG_0759.gif (3MB, 615x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0759.gif
3MB, 615x345px
>>384338516
>Fighting Maneater for the first time
>Turns out it's Maneaters
>>
https://youtu.be/6ESqvGzdnvs

Still one of the most haunting and beautiful tracks in the entire series. 3 and bloodborne may have it beat in pure orchestral detail and competence, but demons souls score is amazing in how minimal it is. I wish Shunsuke got a chance to do a soundtrack for one of the games with a larger budget.
>>
>>384337912
HA HAHA HA HA!
HO HOHO HO HO!
>>
>>384338696
>could never beat the maneaters legitimately
>give up and cheat
>kill the first one using the shoot through fog glitch
>manage to beat the second using poison cloud and hit & run tactics
>>
>>384339351
wrong it's

>HA HAHAHA HA
>BUM BUM
>HA HAHAHA HA
>BUMPTA BUM

repeat
>>
>>384338204
It was easy mode until him.
>>
>>384341131
Full melee it wasn't.
>>
>>384339351
o ohoh o oh
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>yfw route to Old Hero
I actually resorted to using the quit bug to beat him because I couldn't take that stretch anymore
>>
>>384343646

HAHAHA time for lazer beams on narrow cliff ledges! Man pure black 4-2 actually stopped one of my co-op sessions, we ran out of eye stones.
>>
>>384343646
God, this shit was infuriating on my last run. I was running a spear character, so I was dealing hardly any damage, and for some reason it didn't occur to me until later to grab the Mirdan Hammer.
>>
after all these years i still feel guilty that i summoned someone to fight with me against allant, it was on the first try and its the only boss in the entire souls series that i didnt fight alone

i should go back and do it again
>>
>tfw you want to have a cool fair fight against Allant but Demon Souls is bottom tier garbage about its boss fights making you walk through 3298572986 garbage enemies and even blue dragon bullshit if you don't deal with that first so you just hypermode him for a three hit kill because it just isn't worth it to put up with the outdated "punishment for no reason" tactics the game pulls on you

Same for the Flamelurker and Maneaters, honestly.
The first is just retardedly long ways away from the archstone, so you may as well just shoot at him with the lowest form of magic availble and watch him cry himself to death because it's unable to do anything about it.

And the second are so freakishly badly coded and bugged, sometimes you will run out of time and spawn a second simply because the first has been stuck against a wall or in a flying animation and there's no way you can range it for more than 1/3rd of its health before the 100 seconds go by, so you may as well just hyper mode it down just as well.
>>
I still remember getting really salty when he succ'd my levels out.
>>
>>384336279
*Charges AOE*
>>
File: 1469548216462.png (892KB, 844x636px) Image search: [Google]
1469548216462.png
892KB, 844x636px
>getting the cleaver early and trivializing the game with roll-stab shenanigans
but growing up is realizing that the luck based blue blood sword is more fun
>>
>things that sucked the first run
Rolly skeles
Flamelurker
Spiderboss
platforming, in general
Killing the giant grubs in the tunnels without magic
farming healing items
maneaters
>>
>>384345680

Rolly skeles are fine. The rays and pathways of 4-2 blocked by Turbopoise skellies were the inexcusable bullshit.
>>
>>384345680
flamelurker is a spike in difficulty, but completely fine and fun to fight

I didn't like grinding shards, but there is no real reason to max out a weapon, aside from the good feeling

I actually had the most trouble with old hero, he was weirdly aggressive with me. I was later looking at youtube walkthroughs and in my fight, he behaved nothing like in those videos, and I was making sure to do all the right things.
>>
PERMANENTLY STEALS YOUR STATS
>>
>>384346145
>Permanently
Wasn't the amount of souls required for a levelup left in your bloodstain if you died to Allant's soulsucker?
>>
File: huh.jpg (41KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
41KB, 320x240px
>mfw hearing old king's death scream
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.