[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: ocarina of time title screen.jpg (17KB, 584x468px) Image search: [Google]
ocarina of time title screen.jpg
17KB, 584x468px
-
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WuC9q_A2Fc
>>
>>384335949
not as iconic as the dial up tune
>>
>>384335878
Nothing in video games gets me as much as that title theme

Why the hell did they get rid of title music and a dynamic intro in BotW anyway? It's so lifeless going from something like OoT 's or TP's intense startup to a silent menu with nothing but a jpeg to stare at
>>
>>384335878
It really annoys me how shitty the title screen is in BotW.
>>
>>384335878
Most overrated piece of media every created

>highest rated game on Metacritic
>it's actually complete garbage
>>
>>384338180
What age were you when you played it?
>>
>>384338180
Care to share your opinion with the class instead of shooting it up with
>fucking graphics
>simplistic dungeons
>absolutely no story
>>
File: nowaymidna.png (157KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
nowaymidna.png
157KB, 1400x1400px
>>384338308
>you played it
he didn't
>>
>>384338308
>hurr its gud if ur kid durr

I played it when I was 12 (on the Wii virtual console) and thought that it was fucking shit back then too
>>
>>384338180
Typical BotWfag
>>
Twilight Princess was better
>>
File: 1294927110553.png (18KB, 444x344px) Image search: [Google]
1294927110553.png
18KB, 444x344px
>>384338503
>>
>>384338001
What is it about gud games having really boring intros?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfZ7FiF6sRY
>>
Top Zelda intros? I'd have to say
>Ocarina
>Majora
>Twilight Princess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAwwQ7dTjRY That twilight princess title intro is just fuckin gorgeous but that uneasy ass feeling that majora theme always gives gets me
>>
>>384338649
TP is just a longer, darker, OoT with a bigger, emptier overworld, pointless and unfun wolf mechanic, unfun tear collecting, and tons of items that do fucking nothing outside of the dungeon you get them in

Also the only notable sidequest is the magic armor one
>shit man people's wallets get full halfway through the game since rupees are the only thing we have to put in chests and they have nothing to spend them on. What do we do?
>I know, lets put in some armor fueled by rupees that removes any and all challenge in this already easy game
>>
>>384339231
none of those are valid points.
>>
>>384338649
i'll never get what's appealing in that game

>>384339231
we've had this discussion way too many times. no one will ever change their mind.
>>
>>384335878
Nothing else makes me feel like this.
>>
>>384339101
>no Lttp

Shit taste, that intro is hype
>>
>>384339231
TP's an excellent example of the problems with the Zelda formula set forth by OoT and ALttP that BotW fixed

BotW:
>Adds shit besides rupees to reward you with like armor, bows, weapons, gems, shields, in addition to hunting animals to get ingredients for potions and food to encourage you to explore
>An actual reason to stop and fight enemies since they drop useful parts
>since rupees/arrows/bombs/hearts no longer drop from grass and pots you actually have a reason to buy stuff
>All the tools you need to solve puzzles in dungeons and shrines are given to you in the starting area before you can leave, thus solving the problem of items being useful only in the dunegon that introduces them and, more importantly, allows you to tackle the dungeons in any order you wish
>>
>>384338180
So much fucking this. The dicksucking this game receives amazes me. What amazes me even more is that barely anybody is there to call it out for being medicore, and those who do get shat on constantly.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.