[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idea for Video Game: Bullet List The story starts with you as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: CowboyBebopBang.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CowboyBebopBang.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
Idea for Video Game:
Bullet List

The story starts with you as a loser student- B average on a good day, non-athletic, disappointed parents, etc.- in a cafeteria. You're sitting alone.

Then in walk several students with guns who open fire and mow down students and teachers, hitting you in the crossfire.

A psycho-pomp figure offers you a deal- a second chance to go back three months before the shooting to change things.

You'll notice he didn't say "stop the shooting".

The player gets a mystical journal that outlines their reputation among the major groups at Kafka High, the mental status of the four shooters, and a general idea of how suspicious the faculty, students, your parents, and the shooters are of you.

Deal with apathetic teachers who at best allow and at worst encourage brutal hazing and bullying. Try to live a normal life with demanding, unreasonable parents and the approaching dread of the shooting. Watch as the most basic tenants of human decency and responsibility are shoved aside for the convenience of those in authority.

Will you just focus on being absent that day? There's so many ways to achieve that. Feign sickness. Get sick. Skip school. Hide in the restroom of a gas station. Get expelled. Get arrested.

Will you try to warn the authorities? Prepare to deal with teachers and administrators who react to the slightest disturbance to their status quo with insane wrath, from the God-complex math teacher who throws away homework to the Assistant Principal who seeks to make ruining lives an artform, planting guns and drugs in lockers. Will tape recorders and stealthily taken photos prove your case to the police? Or will you be jailed for a crime that never happened?

Maybe you could try to become friends with the shooters. That could work. After all, all it would take is for them to not shoot at you while you run screaming out of the school... and who knows? Maybe you can convince them that's not the way to settle things.

(continued...)
>>
Is this your highschool self-insert fanfic OP?

Sounds pretty cringe
>>
I like the idea but it seems like it'd be too ambitious for anything less than a AAA sized team . I've actually been trying to think of a way to develop a game with a similar concept recently minus time travel and sticking to just helping the shooters
>>
>>384335551
Can you convince four people who have nothing left to lose to step back from the edge? Bear in mind, if you try to be a friend to them, their enemies will see it as a challenge...

Maybe they're completely beyond redemption.
Maybe the solution is to make sure that each of them never makes it to that day in April. Can you make their deaths look like accidents? Will you drive them to suicide? Or will you try to take them on with a gun of your own on the final day?

Or will there be a fifth student walking in that day?

Avoid the shooting, and your survival will be questioned. Prevent it via the authorities and make enemies of the teachers who decide if you pass or fail. Try to redeem the shooters and gain a slew of new enemies. Try to stop the shooters and prepare for the fight of your life.
>>
File: COD Black German Woman.png (426KB, 1009x885px) Image search: [Google]
COD Black German Woman.png
426KB, 1009x885px
>>384335551
Idea for a videogame:
Nazis army that is composed of white men

I know, it's crazy, never going to happen, but one can dream
>>
>>384335669
No. That one had psychic powers and katanas.

This is more "adventure/psa against bullying".
>>
>>384336191
The general layout of the paths:

Avoid: The easiest, but still not just "wait and fake getting sick". You have to make sure your grades are high enough and you have few enough absences that your overbearing parents won't think too hard about a sick day. If you take the "sick" route, you'll be questioned about how you were so luckily absent that day, and can be arrested as a co-conspirator if you fail.

Alerting the authorities means carefully gathering evidence that the four are planning something without raising too much suspicion from either them or the school administrators.
The end game of the Informant route is to gather enough evidence to get the police to take action while maintaining anonymity. Raise too much suspicion from the faculty, and they'll ruin your life for making them do more work. Raise too much suspicion from the shooters and they'll use you for target practice.

The friends route will of course have persona-like helping the four deal with their problems and sticking together until graduation. The "Hero" route encourages you to spend time training in martial arts, time at the gun range, etc... all ending in a disastrous confrontation that reminds the player they are not a comic book hero. The "Accident" route, if done correctly, can allow the player to get away with murder at the cost of increasingly severe hallucinations.
>>
>>384335551
*ring ring*

Kafka city police station, how may I help you?

Yeah I heard some kids (kid x and kid y) who I know own guns say they are gonna shoot up kafka high tomorrow during lunch. Might want to do something about that

Ok can I get your na- *click*

voila, even the shittiest schools take bomb or shooter threats seriously.

Also "Kafka high"? Could you be any more try hard?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.