[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Products of their times. Post and discuss game that would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

ITT: Products of their times.

Post and discuss game that would never be made again.
>>
Any sims game on console.
>>
>>384331094
This game was more loading times than actual gameplay.
>>
>>384331751
True
>>
Duke Nukem as a series and character. Same with Gex, dunno how they could be brought back in [current year], but atleast Gex would parody shitty horror flicks.
>Game camera gets replaced with "PoV" style camera that shakes constantly
>>
>>384331094
>SPECIAL BLACK EYED PEAS EDITION
This is too 2000s, even for me.
>>
File: 1466475422570.jpg (29KB, 400x465px) Image search: [Google]
1466475422570.jpg
29KB, 400x465px
>>384332712
>Channels are now YouTube channels
>>
>>384332894
>It's Let's Play channel level with shitty Slenderman/SCP knock-off
>"Wow, it almost feels like I'm PewDiePie!"
>>
I played and beat the DS version of the game. I can barely remember the plot. I think you get big, get dicked over at some point and put in jail, spring out, and get revenge or something?
>>
>>384331094
It's so strange that the handheld versions of Urbz were so much better than the console ones. Some third-party shat out a better game than Maxis.
>>
>>384332984
>Uncover scheme to take over city
>Get arrested for trespassing
>Get out and slowly earn friends and money
>Unlock new areas of town and work with citizens to stop the plans
>At one point, the villain attempts to murder you
>You end up in a swamp inhabited by rednecks scared of vampires
>Get back to the city and work your way up the social ladder to depose of the villain

Game was GOAT desu. One of the best games in the entire Sims series.
>>
File: 66166-Def_Jam_Fight_For_NY-1.jpg (89KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
66166-Def_Jam_Fight_For_NY-1.jpg
89KB, 640x908px
>>384331094
What were they think with Icon? Wrestling, Streetfighting, Kickboxing CAW all day
>>
>>384333137
The handheld sims games are extremely bizarre. I would love to know how they started development.
>>
Rapelay
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.