[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's settled that this is the single best rpg ever conceived?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4079.png (662KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4079.png
662KB, 768x960px
So it's settled that this is the single best rpg ever conceived?
>>
It's not even the best rpg in the series, and there are only 2 games in the series.
>>
>>384327652

pfpb
>>
>>384327402
The second is better.
>>
>>384327652
>>384327807
>>384327838
Kotor 2 is poorly balanced compared to the first one every party member can be a jedi and you feel like a god all the way through
>>
File: SucyComfort.jpg (17KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
SucyComfort.jpg
17KB, 240x240px
>>384328439
So much more enjoyable though.
>>
>>384328439
Are you implying there was ever any challenge in any of the two games to begin with? Only things i can remember are bald fuck on Korriban in first and getting through army of thung on Nar Shada in second.
>>
>>384328439
Lyrics
Don't wanna be an American idiot
Don't want a nation under the new media
And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind-fuck America

Welcome to a new kind of tension
All across the alien nation
Where everything isn't meant to be okay
Television dreams of tomorrow
We're not the ones who're meant to follow
For that's enough to argue

Well maybe I'm the faggot America
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda
Now everybody do the propaganda
And sing along to the age of paranoia

Don't wanna be an American idiot
One nation controlled by the media
Information Age of hysteria
It's calling out to idiot America

>>
File: Enclave.jpg (197KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Enclave.jpg
197KB, 900x675px
>>384329258
I hate the left, can we have right wing death squads already CIA, NSA, or FBI? Please for the love of god.
>>
>>384329258
Not sure what some shitty greenday song has to do with Kotor this is /v/ not /mu/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.