[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post games that were clearly never playtested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: sly2_7145.png (163KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sly2_7145.png
163KB, 300x300px
Post games that were clearly never playtested
>>
>>384325719
You first.
>>
>>384325719
>>
>>384326719
https://youtu.be/UhcqCIWc2wY
>>
>>384325719
Explain
>>
>>384326226
>>384326757
The insane difficulty of the simpelist of tasks

This isnt even hard, its just so poorly thought out that its insanely difficult
For example: you're asked to steer a slow moving glider between fast moving eagles that come one after another
>>
>>384327239
Games were more challenging back then. Kids were smarter.
>>
>>384325719
Did they fix this for the PS3 HD remake they did?

Just bought it then saw this thread and im now worried
>>
>>384327239
Jesus Christ I did that on my first try. Come on anon
>>
>>384327239
The only time I really struggled in Sly 2 was that barrel mission in the final chapter. I don't remember it too well but holy fuck I hated it.
>>
>>384325719
>>384327239
Tbh this is my favorite game of all time. Incredible mission variety (breaking free from the first game) while still some clever familiarity, and not to mention the level design. The only complaint I have are the turret missions. Those sucked and were poorly created and not tested
>>
>>384327829
Just remembered that anon. I think the barrel was explosive ridden so you were fucked with one enemy shot, also not to mention that the entire blimp map was multi level taking forever to get to the destination.
>>
>>384328110
Ay mine too.
>>
>>384327331
>>384327431
>If I pretend its easy for me everyone will think I'm cool!
>>
>>384329004
>Pretend
>Unironically having trouble with a fucking children's game
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.