[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys like chinese video game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 382_170714152815_4.jpg (193KB, 1920x1072px) Image search: [Google]
382_170714152815_4.jpg
193KB, 1920x1072px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERiUtIF23fo
>>
File: 1363966982932.jpg (381KB, 798x900px) Image search: [Google]
1363966982932.jpg
381KB, 798x900px
Remember all of those times you were an American playing Chinese video games with Chinese people with all Chinese text and Chinese voice acting and you got on voice with all of the other Chinese players and arrogantly shouted America Number 1 in Chinese at them?
>>
I like how they aren't cucked by western medieval tropes like Japan, Korea, etc. and actually make vidya scenarios based off their own culture.
>>
cool trailer
>>
>>384323519
I don't trust Chinese products not made in Hong Kong
>>
>>384324282
I can't stand Chinese movies or media mostly because they introduce you to a hundred different people and act as though you're supposed to know who they are, identify with their motives, and care about what happens to them with absolutely no time flat. If I have to say "so who the fuck is THIS guy? 5 times during a movie I turn it off.
>>
>>384324282

Yeah, that's novel at first and then you discover that's all the fucking do.

Chinese media has about as much imagination as Japanese anime. It's always the same shit over and over again and the Chinese government's media morality guidelines sure don't help.
>>
>>384323519
qt chink girls die? ;_;
>>
>>384324282
It's not like they have a choice.
>>
I can't take any of their content seriously with all their censorship and guidelines. It really bothers me that now most media has to pander to their fuck up life societal laws because of their market share.
>>
>>384323519
>Female swordswoman got eaten whole
Wow I am so legitimately triggered at the rampant mysogyny in this trailer. It also sends a message that one man is more capable than a group of three trained women and that a woman's actions are weak and ineffectual unless spearheaded by a man.
I am so fucking triggered by this game and it's only just the trailer.
And all 3 women are beautiful 10/10 models? How fucking unrealistic. One of them should have been hispanic and the other african.
>>
>>384324454
Hong Kong's been shit for 18 years now.
>>
>>384326025
What happened in Hong Kong 18 years ago?
>>
>>384324282
>>384324580
BTFO
>>
>>384323519
this is just like one of my japanese cartoons
>>
>>384326194
Reinstated to china
>>
>>384326419
Hong Kong is better than 18 years ago
>>
>We'll never get a quirky CRPG because the Communist Party hates lewd jokes and demons
>>
>>384323519
I've been meaning to play a very chinese game with erhu music and shit for a long time.
How do you know this will be a game and not just some mock up ?
>>
>girls are useless as fuck
>guy has to save them
>annoying as fuck music that sounds like someone is just blasting it to the right of the screen this is being shown on

Wow

I mean I know the Chinese media aren't allowed to try or push anything new but jesus christ all that money spent on this for literally fucking nothing.

Hong Kong please take over china's game industry asap please.
>>
>>384326764
Monster hunter Online looks visually pretty and the designs are cool. Gameplay isn't to bad either.

But I head the MMO restrictions are awful
>>
>>384327131
>Hong Kong please take over china's game industry asap please.

Hong Kong's golden era ended 20 fucking years ago. Nothing of any worth comes out of there anymore and a lot of that has to do with the fact that Hong Kong is China now and has the same media regulatory issues the mainland does.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
>>384323519
nice original monster design china
>>
>>384326470
t. Mainlander scum
>>
>>384323519
They're more competent game designers than Koreans at least.
>>
>>384323519
You know what really kills me? The chinks got a great mythology full of crazy shit that would be perfect for a game.

Yet all we see is Romance of the three kingdoms. And maybe a reference to Journey to the West.
>>
>>384328440
The CPC doesn't like too much superstitious stuff in their media unless it's about fighting against evil. True facts.
>>
Fuck china, Japan is and always has been better.
>>
not a game. and chinese stuff will never be popular outside of china because they are too nationalistic
>>
We won. Get over it.
>>
Where's the gameplay?
>>
>>384324580
Holy fucking shit this is a 100% spot on.
>>
>>384325042
She'll be okay.

XianXia fuckers are tough as shit.
>>
>>384328440
Eh. Their lore is nice, but their writers are shit at making characters.

Most of the time you just get arrogant dick head characters like Donte.
>>
>>384328440
Fucking this. I always preferred Chinese mythology over Japan's, but their modern day culture disallows them from reaching their full potential.
>>
>>384327869
prove me wrong
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.