[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has finally settled, can we all agree that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Now that the dust has finally settled, can we all agree that it wasn't a perfect 10/10 game like some journos said? I think 9.5/10 is a much more fitting score desu.
>>
It's at least half a point better than any other 9.5 rated game I've played though
>>
>>384309670
8.5/10 at the most
the dungeons were ass, so the only interesting objectives were the shrines and even then, until about halfway through them
>>
File: images(41).jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
images(41).jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>384310290
This game don't have the traditional Zelda dungeons, these one are open ended and heavy puzzle oriented, it's a shame that was too short in size
>>
It definitely wasn't an absolute perfect game. It was very good, but I don't look back on it and see it as flawless in any form. Solid 8.5/10, and an amazing foundation for whatever the next 3D Zelda game will be
>>
File: Cemu_2017_07_06_22_21_39_983.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cemu_2017_07_06_22_21_39_983.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>384311654
And thats what makes it an 8.5. The bosses are worse than MMs and thats saying something.

I have no doubt a follow up game is going to use the same mechanics and gameplay and open world design but will flesh out the quests, dungeons and minigames better and that one is truly going to be the magnum opus of the Zelda series.

>>384311808
This exactly. More things to do, more things to collect, maybe scale back the shrines into 20 minute mini dungeons, classic zelda dungeons and bosses and its the GOAT Zelda.
>>
>>384309670
Better than Horizon imo.
>>
>>384312432
But how can you have classic Zelda dungeons when they more often than not are centered on one items that acts as a linear key?
>>
>>384309670
I really love it. There's a lot I want them to expand on, but I don't have any major complaints with how the game is now. It didn't disappoint me like everything else I've played recently, so that's a 10/10 in my book.
>>
>>384309670
Improvements to be made sure but it was a really solid effort and certainly better than the plethora of Ocarina of Time rehashes the series has been plagued with. Excited to see the next game.
>>
>>384313078
Exactly my oppinion, even with his flaws BOTW is a masterpiece
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.