[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this series worth a try?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: KH.png (664KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
KH.png
664KB, 800x800px
Or it's a bad overrated series?
>>
the only good one is 2FM on critical mode, the rest suck shit
>>
>>384302017
Story was fine in the first game before going to shit in the second. Gameplay of the first was pretty terrible though but improves massively in the second onwards so play the series for it's gameplay.
>>
>>384302017
I think its worth a shot, but that's because I love Kingdom Hearts and I'm incredibly biased. Play in release order and now that the story is crazy, if you can't accept that and can't handle it for whatever reason then don't bother. The gameplay is fun, with 2 being the peak, and each game being pretty different in terms of gameplay. Its all on PS4 if you have one, and if not emulate it.
>>
>>384302315
This basically
I personally enjoy KH 1 FM but it hasn't aged as well as the second game
Ignore the story, it's pretty bullshit. KHII FM is fun as fuck though
>>
File: 1491966417330.png (237KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1491966417330.png
237KB, 872x632px
>yeah sure bro, go ahead and get into the series
>just ignore the story
>>
>>384302017
Do you

Like Disney?
Like Final Fantasy?
Like button mashing ARPGs?
Like friendship shounen plot?

If yes then definitely go for it.
>>
>tfw you'll never be as much of a manchild as the people playing KH
Feels good man.
>>
The story is only shit when you try connecting every game together.

Just enjoy each game's individual story and you'll have a great time.
>>
>>384303372
nomura is a hack and you know this deep down
>>
>liking KH and Disney
Only furryshit and MLP are as cringe as this
>>
>>384302017
Nothing makes sense after the first game. I like the series for the most part though.
>>
I can have fun ignoring the story?
I just want to have some fun time with my fav disney chars
>>
>>384305060
Its a fun game, I like it and I'm a 22 year old normie who has sex on a regular basis and is going to school for medicine.
>>
picked it up again because 3 looks fun. on a nostalgia trip right now
>>
>>384305160
who cares about sex?
I'm 32 and im a virgin
>>
>>384302017
Bought the 1.5 2.5 remix. Played about 8 hours in and quit. Literally laughing as this shit game right now
>>
>>384306764
Play the second game, shits so cash and I hate this series
>>
OK
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.