[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw video games don't fill the void anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1497792864994.png (291KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1497792864994.png
291KB, 500x381px
>tfw video games don't fill the void anymore
>>
File: 1498680270945.png (6KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498680270945.png
6KB, 400x300px
It's part of growing up, bro. I could sit here and make some deep and meaningful post that would almost certainly get a bunch of (You)'s, and you're almost certainly just shitposting. But at the end of the day, its all just a part of growing up. Maybe you lost your way somewhere along the way in your quest to adulthood, maybe you've just become more jaded, maybe even that the industry just isn't putting out anything worth a shit playing.

Find friends to play with, I guess. A problem shared is a problem halved, right?

I believe in you, bro. You wanna play some PS4? I'll drop my id if you want it
>>
File: 1500312858402.png (59KB, 684x710px) Image search: [Google]
1500312858402.png
59KB, 684x710px
>tfw entire life is a void
>>
>>384300224
I'm here if you need me, bro. My offer of my ps4 id still stands.

Call me Re-edit, call me whatever you want, I'm an oldfag, I've been here since roughly '08. I remember the glory days. I wish I wasn't a dirty phoneposter, or is steam you.
>>
What void?
>>
Go outside. Get in shape. Try new things. Save money and travel. Go camping. Try shit you never would have dreamed of.

Video games will fit nicely in between and the enjoyment will return if they're not the sole thing you occupy time with.

Been where you are before myself and you have to diversify or you'll go mad.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.