[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fnv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: fallout new vegas mods.png (17KB, 492x286px) Image search: [Google]
fallout new vegas mods.png
17KB, 492x286px
What am I missing?
>>
>>384295945
Nude mods.
>>
If you've not already got one get a good weather mod. New Vegas Skies is pretty gud. Radstorms are so much better in New Vegas mods than they were in Fallout 4
>>
New Vegas Skies
Project Nevada
More Perks
More Traits
More Perks for companions
Weapon Mods reworked (though some of these mods are broken so be careful what you buy)
>>
Anyone remember the mod that let you command your followers properly like how you issue commands in Mount and Blade? That was good.
>>
Sex mods.
>>
Falloutâ„¢ 4â„¢
>>
>>384295945
Loverslab mods
>>
>find some NCR sleeping
>run up to them and wake them all up
>start running
>they all chase me into a deathclaw fight
>tfw they all die and i kill the deathclaw
>>
come to gawk at the great khans?? fuck off
*quicksavng*
>>
>>384296083
Fpbp
>>
>>384296650
>New Vegas Skies
Damn that looks good.
>>
Someone ported the fallout 4 looting menu. I suggest grabbing that since it's one of the few things that 4 did better
>>
File: changes.png (892KB, 662x592px) Image search: [Google]
changes.png
892KB, 662x592px
Hey did I do this right?
>>
>>384300946
Nailed it.
>>
>>384295945
>unironically using fellout for anything aside from 3
>>
>>384300946
>10 agl
>7 lck

put more into INT
>>
>>384300946
You're playing as a literal tard.
>>
>>384302715
i'm roleplaying as you
>>
>>384300946
>10 anything
Don't do this. You can get implants that give you SPECIAL points eventually.
>>
>>384295945
Doesn't the faster waiting mod bug your game or some shit? I heard it needs to load for each hour (in case you want to stop waiting) so trying to make it faster fucks with your game
>>
>>384303489
Why not try it and find out instead of asking stupid questions?
>>
>>384303719
Fuck off you nigger, I'm not going to risk corrupting my 250 hour save file because you're too lazy to say yes or no.
>>
>>384303885
Make a back up you dumb fuck.
>>
The only mod you need is Sawyer's mod.
>>
>>384303963
Yeah, I'm sure progressing through the game and having it crash and having to go to a save that's hours of work behind is a good way of doing it you turbonigger
>>
>>384304138
and stutter remover
and 4gb ram patch
>>
>>384304184
Probably a hell of a lot more likely to get you the answer you're searching for rather than asking about some obscure mod on 4chan.
>>
>>384295945
>What am I missing?
A good game
>>
>>384300946
Best melee set up is
S: 6 (+1 power armor, +2 solar power, +1 implant) = 10 for max base damage and skill
P: 5 (+1 implant) = 6 for better crits
E: 9 (+1 implant - 3 Rad Child + 1 tri-rad head piece) = 8 highest endurance you can have with rad child and get all perks
C: 1 useless
I: 5 Rest of your points go here. 5 is plenty. It's also low enough to make yourself retarded with alcohol for Gannon and the implant discount.
A: 5 (+1 small frame +1 implant)= 7 ( better crits (6) and slayer (7))
L: 9 (+1 implant) = 10 most crits (can't take shades because of tri-rad head piece)
>>
>>384304293
In a thread dedicated to the game? nah. I'm sure other people browse here who have used the mod.
>>
>>384306201
Sure as fuck doesn't look like it.
>>
>>384306480
Maybe they'll be in another thread. Or maybe they're here but don't care enough to comment on it.

Still makes sense to ask in a thread like this.
>>
File: bigtodd.png (931KB, 1068x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bigtodd.png
931KB, 1068x1080px
>>384295945
Mind showing me your receipt for those mods, anon?
>>
>really enjoy the concept of specializing in a style and dumping all points into related skills/traits in an RPG
>too low IQ to know which ones to do
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.