[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PT Memorial Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: PT.jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PT.jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
Favorite moments and memories from this once in a lifetime experience

I'll start
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAdwP_MtJ2Y
>>
DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL NOW
>>
>>384295424
It was the best video game announcement in the history of this industry
>>
>>384296276
Absolutely. I'm gutted that we'll never play the final product.

>tfw I'm so scared I have to go to the PS4 dashboard
>>
>>384296276
B-b-but kojimer is a haaaaack.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwvEBq7PlDk
>>
>>384295424
Who here still got it downloaded on their PS4 but too scared to finish it? It's the only game I've actually screamed at
>>
File: SPOOKED-1024x907.jpg (200KB, 1024x907px) Image search: [Google]
SPOOKED-1024x907.jpg
200KB, 1024x907px
>>384295654
YOU CAN'T TRUST THE TAP WATER
>>
File: scarygame.webm (1MB, 884x1066px) Image search: [Google]
scarygame.webm
1MB, 884x1066px
that game was so spooky!
>>
>>384295424
people said they couldn't distinguish this from real life? look at the yellow framed painting on the right, jesus.
>>
>>384295424
Resident Evil 7 > PT
>>
So
You walked in a hallway
over and over and over and over again
and sometimes something spooks you

its fucking stupid
fucking the downgrading of video games.
>>
>>384296575
Yeah, moving on to a new project even though his current one was nowhere close to being finished and was bleeding money because his reckless spending on things like sunglasses deals and celebrity voiceovers was one of the main reasons MGSV was put out in its current state.
>>
The sound design was so good.
>>
>>384300091
joosten is cute! CUTE I SAY!
>>
>>384300369
Nah. Those types of deals are not what causes the type of "unfinishedness" that MGSV had. MGSV was hit by budget cuts and it is obvious. They stitched the final game together with what they had produced to 100% completion at that point in development. They had possibly 20%+ of the game in a half finished state that would be impossible to implement due to how unfinished it was. So we ended up with huge gaps in the game as a result.
>>
>ps4 will be 4 years old this year
>PT will be 3 years next month
>STILL no jailbroke ps4 mod that lets you download and play PT

blows my mind.
>>
>>384301012
I believe someone found out how to get P.T. till this day using a special proxy.
>>
>>384300508
This

Even in OP's video, if you use headphones, the fucking breathing is unnerving as fuck
>>
>>384301521

but dont you have to have downloaded it when it was still on psn first? doesnt help someone that never got a chance to download it.
>>
>>384296276
It honestly was, I wasn't working the day it released so I actually got to download it and play it before people had even figured out it was Silent Hills.
>>
>>384295424
Me and gf played it. Had a good time. We literally had to both apply deodorant because scawwy
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.