[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Fuck you I liked it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Grand_Theft_Auto_V.png (187KB, 300x369px) Image search: [Google]
Grand_Theft_Auto_V.png
187KB, 300x369px
>switching characters was really cool during missions, and switching to them during free roam was really neat as you were "dropping in" on whatever they were doing
>driving physics are fun as hell and addictive
>still looks amazing on PS4, stands up to games released this year
>hunting minigame is the tits
>taxi missions are back
>pretty much every mission is enjoyable
>>
>>384294079
I agree with you anon. Missions in this game, however, are so scripted that the game's replayability is very low. It is indeed very fun in your first playthrough, but once you play more, you slowly start noticing flaws. Despite that it is still a solid game.
>>
>>384294079
The only problem I had was the single player was so damn short. Michael was the best character, even though he essentially caused all the problems to happen in the first place.
>>
File: 1475123505552.jpg (83KB, 1080x1080px)
1475123505552.jpg
83KB, 1080x1080px
>>384294079

>Not having a mini gathering of the juggalos mission

9/10
>>
>>384294079
I only wish it was less scripted.
Switching was mandatory most of the time and often uncalled for.
I wish it was more open to your decision-making so you could have different approaches to achieving the objective and deciding when to switch and what to do as different characters.
>>
File: vince mcmahon jim ross.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vince mcmahon jim ross.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>switching characters was really cool during missions, and switching to them during free roam was really neat as you were "dropping in" on whatever they were doing

They were annoying novelties at best. It should have been more like switching the gems on Sims.

>>driving physics are fun as hell and addictive

Better than GTA4's I guess

>>hunting minigame is the tits

You mean that lame thing from Red Dead?

>>taxi missions are back

Cringe

>>pretty much every mission is enjoyable

What about that horrible one where you do yoga?
>>
>>384294079

Being able to see the therapist was brilliant. I almost hope they do that again
>>
>>384295738
Michael was only good because Trevor was a foil. Franklin was a missed opportunity.

Honestly I'd throw down for a single player DLC but we all know that's not happening
>>
>>384294079

Whoever doesnt like this game is a fucking edgelord
>>
>>384294079
Most of this game's map is like the emptiness outside of the cities in San Andreas except that there's only one city in V
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.