[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hahaha holy shit why people like this even exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 17

File: overwatch nerd.jpg (254KB, 1193x619px) Image search: [Google]
overwatch nerd.jpg
254KB, 1193x619px
hahaha holy shit
why people like this even exist
>>
>people unironically play Overwatch
>>
File: 1485580291806.jpg (10KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1485580291806.jpg
10KB, 235x235px
>>384294002
I always use the heroes the team needs because i'm a teamplayer and i like to win. Sadly, in that excuse of a shooter you can't get anything done if you don't have the right heroes.
Anyway, everyone else sucks i'm the best.
>>
File: just a game csgo.jpg (124KB, 1014x365px) Image search: [Google]
just a game csgo.jpg
124KB, 1014x365px
>>384294215
it's pretty much in every game
sorry for reddit but i can't ignore this specimen
>>
Like always, OP is a faggot

If you're not first you're last.
>>
Who fucking cares who you pick, quickplay or comp.
You paid for the game, it's yours.
You're not breaching any set blizzard rules by not picking a tank or healer.
People need to stop being entitled children, just play the game.
>>
>>384294002
Fags like this ruined the game for me.
>>
>>384294002
Community is so bad. Arcade mode made it worse. Now quickplay is serious business and I cant play for fun. Adding a hero limit is stupid
>>
>>384294002
>guy complains about his shitty poorfag toaster bluescreening
>he responds with "lul it's just quickplay"
>>
>>384294002
Well hes not wrong. Overwatch is a game built around team comp and teamplay more than any single player's skill. If your team comp gets steamrolled then its back to matchmaking to wait for another 3 fucking minutes to join a game where you lose before being able to choose a hero and back to the queue for another 2 minutes before joining another game.

Like, I used to play 76 all the goddamn time, and I want to play 76 all the goddamn time, but now I have to play Junkrat or Winston in QP all the time because healing and damage mitigation is fucking ridiculous. Trying to coordinate together in QP is usually a waste of time since people just want to shoot. And no one wants to play tanks or healers, and I don't blame them because they are nearly universally lamer than the DPS classes.
>>
>>384294002
why do they even call them e-"sports"?
you'll never find a player scoring his own goal for "fun" (there are only a couple of really rare cases for getting mad at the referee), a basketball player refusing to pass, or a diver doing weird shit for the lulz.
You wont find teabaggers without having them disqualified for bad sportmanship (which is instead promoted in e-sports through stickers, emotes, etc.)
You wont find a player trolling his partners during training with the excuse "it's just training bro"

multiplayer games are shit, stick to singleplayer and do actual sports in you want to play and compete individually or in a team.
>>
>>384294002
I Never give a shit, usually whenever someones spamming their mic telling me to change from widowmaker I just continue, I love angering them to the point that they call me out at the end
>>
>>384294732
ahah what the fuck
did they fucking bashed him ?
>>
>>384295491
Pretty much why I stopped playing the game too. It was a lot more fun when you could do stupid shit like assemble an entire team of Reinhardts for shits and giggles.
>>
File: 1473554976483.jpg (34KB, 376x354px) Image search: [Google]
1473554976483.jpg
34KB, 376x354px
>>384294002
>how dare these other guys not take this seriously?
>i play on a toaster that keeps bluescreeing mid game

I bet he is too fat to even realized his own hypocrisy.
>>
>>384294002
I'm motherfuking grandmaster.
I don't need to listen to these crybabies when I play quickplay. I'll try out another hero if I want. Cry more
>>
File: IMG_9473.jpg (19KB, 239x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9473.jpg
19KB, 239x286px
>Fischer-Price toy computer from 1997
>>issues out of my control
>>
>>384297738
>stick to singleplayer and do actual sports in you want to play and compete individually or in a team.

Anon, be reasonable, them doing an actual sport would require them to go outside and exerscize.
>>
>>384294002
>2017
>playing shitter roulette

Why do people like this even exist?
>>
File: crosh.jpg (17KB, 368x493px) Image search: [Google]
crosh.jpg
17KB, 368x493px
>>384294002
>"It's just quickplay bro calm down :)"
>play comp instead
>"It's just a game bro calm down :)"
>>
What a fucking loser for wanting to play the game properly fuck this guy lol
>>
I love quickplay because I know it literally doesn't matter and if I want I can even leave the game and find a new one with absolutely no repercussions.

Why get salty about quickplay? Get a better computer and play ranked or shut up.
>>
>>384294002
he's right
modes are divided in arcade, AI matches, QP and comp.
of anyone followed the developer update they'd know the role QP has, and it's not about instapicking hanzo, widow, genji. Though it's mostly blizz fault for not enforcing this. having a clear mode description and starting to roll out temporary QP and comp bans would do the trick, but at that point you'd have a bunch of raging shitters
>>
>>384298664
>all this while playing a fisher-price game
this fag had to be trolling. no way he made an account just to post that thread, unless he just wanted to bait. blizztards are too easy
>>
>shitters salty they get called out for being shitters
>>
>>384294002
>>384294732

What fucking nu shit is using "tilt" as a derogatory term?
>>
>>384299741
This term has been used for more than a decade. How new are you?
>>
He's not wrong, but it's Blizzards fault for making such a shitty game. There's no relevant place for casuals/memers to play, so Quickplay is the go to place to do that. Take Halo 3, for example. It had Custom Games where a bunch of people could fuck around while still playing the game in many different ways. This allowed for the Non-ranked gametypes to have a good balance of people who wanted to play the game and win but also be able to not go super tryhard and just relax. OW doesn't have that so obviously people need to fuck around elsewhere and anything outside of MM and QP doesn't really exist.
>>
>quick play
>can assume it's made for casual play given it's separate from competitive
>have a tiny map and gametype pool
>still force 6v6 matches
>still force character limits
>can't stay in server or vote for next map when game is finished
>>
>>384299910
Go back to Overwatch, tiltfag.
>>
>>384300228
I don't play childrens games.
>>
>>384299741
>He never played pinball in his youth
It's not a very common term nowadays, but it's been part of Arcade, and in turn fighting game lingo for like 40 years ongoing. If you went abusive on the machine, it would 'TILT', pretty much locking up and denying you continued play. In this context, tilting is the act of locking up, you're just so stunned by people even going or saying such stupid shit you don't even know where to begin with picking them apart.
>>
>>384294732
>I don't even tell them what to do
>I just point out that they should do something else and try x, y or z

Makes perfect sense.
>>
File: 1437259794217.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1437259794217.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>384299910
>more than a decade
I must be in a time warp because I haven't heard that term used while playing games for two decades. I've only recently started seeing it as Overwatch became popular
>>
>>384297738
>stick to singleplayer

This. I play games to avoid interacting with people.
>>
>>384294002
>It's okay when it's not Competitive
>>
>>384294002
no you havent played quickplay lately, fucking thing is ridden with like 8-12 year olds purposefully losing over and over, selecting the same fucking class every elimination match, dying repeatedly, forcing me to solo 1 v 3 and win just to get my god damn loot box, its shit. the playerbase went4 to shit
>>
It's his fault for not assembling his own team.
>>
>>384294002
This only goes to further illustrate the most fundamental problem with Overwatch, that it betrays the axiom of "It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game." Garnering satisfaction from the game is based almost entirely off of the binary of victory or defeat rather than your overall performance.
To elaborate: take arena shooters, which have a scoreboard tallying points and kill/death ratio. This means the degree of your overall success becomes a part of the end result as opposed to whether you or not you pass a specific goalpoint that is always exclusive to only half the server. TF2 carries on this tradition by taking the scoreboard into a goal-based environment, however Overwatch gets rid of the scoreboard completely, focusing only on isolated incidents such as the "Play of the Game" that is monopolized by lucky Q presses and a card award system that requires you to go against one of the most important strategies for winning the game (counter picking).
The end result of all this is a game that forces you into a tryhard mentality because you can never be happy with anything outside of pulling the killswitch, and shit like the Arcade loot box locks only make it much, much worse.
>>
>>384300068
>There's no relevant place for casuals/memers to play
There is though, its the entire game
>>
>>384301749
What was Blizzard's excuse for not using a scoreboard?

I use it to see how I am in online shooters. I get that I usually start out in the middle or bottom of the scoreboard, but it is satisfying in a way when you climb the scoreboard as you get better.
>>
>>384302116
Toxicity and focusing on kills over teamplay
>>
>>384302116
Trying to get people to "work as a team" instead of indulging in the 1337 deathmatch skillz.
It doesn't work, though, as anyone who plays Overwatch can attest.
>>
>>384302196
i agree with KDfags pretending they are contributing in team objective games being a problem
but
their game is nothing but 24/7 push maps and no objective requires teamwork or effort other than TDM
>>
it the games fault anyway for being inherently a fucking mess, an fps with different roles that have less kill potential is a stupid idea, of course everyone wants to play the character that can shoot shoot bang bang the best instead of faggy mcheals that has his entire kit dedicated to letting everyone else have fun while you get fiddled by 3 flankers
>>
>>384302414
Yeah. The game has inherent design issues in that everything is focused around capturing points or moving payloads.
>>
Chillax dog, it's just a movie *smears screen with shit*
>>
>>384300384
this
I know the word, and I can get the arcade and pinball examples an anon above gave, but it seems to be a more recent buzzword that is being used in vidya communities atm.
>>
>>384300384
I've seen it get popular with LoL actually.
>>
>>384302414
>>384302196
They remove kills to put gold medals.

It's just accomoding a typical scoreboard for casuals.
>>
>>384302592
its actually purposefully designed that way to have the lowest barrier to entry, similar to the way they target designed TF2 to be nothing but 24/7 push maps, because 2fort style maps and ctf gameplay required actual effort to win matches, 24/7 push maps are meant to be extremely passive method of play style with 0 critical thinking required
>>
>>384294002
I love playing with people like this and how every time the rest of the team just tells them to fuck off back to tryhardplay
>>
>>384302805
And the problem with medals is that they only get displayed for a couple players and under specific circumstances, rather than allowing a rundown of everyone's overall performance.
So if you didn't hit the arbitrary goalpost then you're shit out of luck, as is almost everybody else in the game.
>>
>>384302196
>>384302414
>>384302805
I prefer the gold medals, plus it shows, if for example, you are a tank and you have gold elims and heals, your derps and healer are shit.
>>
>>384301958
I'm being serious here. But you're right cause I go fulltime Torb in comp :^)
>>
>people ironically using tilt
>>
File: hey boys its a sentry.jpg (424KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hey boys its a sentry.jpg
424KB, 1920x1080px
>>384302889
>ctf in tf2
>>
>>384300384
poker re-popularized it when it exploded a few years back
lots of league players also try to play online poker
>>
>team-based game
>don't help the team
>It's just quickplay
>>
File: 1465111140771.jpg (110KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
1465111140771.jpg
110KB, 480x853px
>go into competitive play
>treat it like quickplay
>if they say anything I type "its just quickplay"
>everyone loses their shit
>>
>>384294964
This. I turn off chat when I play comp and just do as I please. Those dumb kids can get heart attacks over a loss if they want I don't care.
>>
>>384301749
And this is why I can't bring myself to play Overwatch anymore.
Because I know at least half of my games are going to feel like a waste of time as a result, and I have next to no control over it.
>>
>>384297738
>other sports are bever played for fun
I know this is /v/, so expirience with sport is limited, but huh? A ton of people play sports and a small fraction does so professionally, those who don't do dumb shit all the time. Quickplay is the equivalent to a public basketball court with a huge turn over.
>>
File: 1500242629527.gif (63KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1500242629527.gif
63KB, 200x200px
>>384298669
>He said the O word
>>
>>384294002
Fuck people who ask the team to do a job they don't want to do though. If he thinks the team needs a tank he should be the one to switch.
>>
>>384304316
>It's a hanzo or widow demands someone goes heals or tank Episode
>>
>>384294002
Autists crying like this is what sustains me. This is why I play quickplay and instalock Genji/Widow.
>>
>>384304606
>plays for tears
>doesn't instalock Torb for teams tears then press Q later on the point to saltmine the enemy team

You have much to learn young grasshopper
>>
When will class based shooters finally die? Every single one of them turns into epic ninja snipers sitting around deathmatching. At least remove medics and tanks.
>>
>>384294002
>>384294732
These guys are totally right though.

>>384304316
His example has him filling in a necessary role already. Asking someone to swap is perfectly reasonable here.
>>
>>384304969
>At least remove medics and tanks.
Holy fuck, this. MMO trinity mechanics in FPS was such a mistake.
>>
>Join a game
>ready to listen to teammates advice and adhere to what they want to help them do better and win the game
>nobody takes charge or even speaks
>start spiraling downward toward a loss
>give advice and try to take charge of the group
>everyone loses their shit starts screaming berating me and fighting amongst themselves and we spiral even faster

I don't get it. I'd be fine with following someone else, but when nobody steps up then why fight the person who tries to see the bigger picture? What do you expect to do in a game like that? Why not just play against bots?
>>
>>384294732
If you cared this much about being competitive you'd assemble a full team of like minded individuals.
>>
>>384305079
it'd not reasonable because it's just a game man
why do you even care how someone else likes to play it
>>
>>384305475
This. Quickplay is for randoms and everyone knows randoms don't coordinate worth shit. If you really want to play competitive you'll either find some friends to sync up with, or find like minded players who aren't just random joe Widowmaker.
>>
File: 1463052409412.png (223KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1463052409412.png
223KB, 421x421px
>overwatch
>>
>>384304316
Or maybe Blizzard should have learned from the long queue times in WoW and realized nobody wants to play tank or healer.
>>
A reminder that if you don't prioritize the team over your own enjoyment then you are absolute scum and should literally, unironically be shot on sight. Even if it's your most hated role, you should always switch to the one that has the highest chance of victory, even in casual games.
>>
File: 1484101902553.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1484101902553.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>384305971
>caring about anybody but yourself
>>
If I ever make my own team-based online multiplayer game that is somewhat competitive, I know exactly how I'm going to handle it based on how I've observed such game during this past decade.

If you queue up by yourself, you just get completely random teammates and opponents. Also, I propose high number teams so that if a few players are really bad, then the rest of the team can pick up the slack, like Team Fortress 2.

If you queue up for "competitive / ranked" play, you must go out and gather a team yourself. The game will not pool together a team for you. The people on your team have to be hand chosen yourself and then your team's ELO/MMR is paired up against an enemy team with comparable rating.

TL;DR: I think matchmade teams is the cancer ruining online games.
>>
>>384305971
>t. uses crutch OP classes/weapons exclusively in all games and gets upset when his score is less than 9999
woah, chill nerd
>>
>>384306356
>you must go out and gather a team yourself
you need some actual social skills to do it.
Most people who rage and start crying over bad teammates are sad human beings with no life whatsoever.
>>
File: sw3.png (106KB, 372x470px) Image search: [Google]
sw3.png
106KB, 372x470px
>Playing Overwatch at all.
>>
>>384305971
Actually its the opposite
>>
he's right, though.

take something like siege and add "its just casual"

and? the point of the game is to win. dont try to bullshit like youre having fun when you lose, youre full of shit and everyone knows youre a baddie.
>>
>>384306546
It's the best way.

It can lead to some really nasty stuff like scapegoating "the worst player on the team" for individual downfalls and kicking them, but I want to imagine a team will grow and mature if they don't disband completely and will forge a real relationship.

Could you imagine? I'm not saying CSGO and Overwatch are good games, in fact I don't like them, but I'm sure you guys reading this like those games and imagine if you just played comp with the same group of friends/acquaintances everyday and really started to value camaraderie, going out of your way to help your teammates improve for the sake of winning.
>>
>>384307074
it is just casual. real competitive play doesn't exist outside of organized tournaments, anyone who takes matchmaking seriously is a tryhard who isn't good enough for real comp.
>>
File: 1500145699916.jpg (30KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1500145699916.jpg
30KB, 700x525px
>>384294002
>Getting mad over casual games
>>
>>384307429
When video games are all you got in life, you take pride in your video game playing prowess and get angry when you lose at the one thing that you're supposedly good at. It's all you have as a man.
>>
>>384307572
at least play a game that takes actual skill then over simple luck and momorizing shitty baby patterns.
>>
>>384307074
People still mostly pick what they want in Siege.
>>
>>384307274
The problem is there probably won't be many people playing competitive if they can't solo queue. And you can bet there will be incessant whining about it as well.

I mean, I get your point, and I agree with it, I'm just saying it's going to be tough to sell a game where most people can't play the competitive mode.
>>
>>384294002
People like OP are the reason why team games can't work.
>>
>>384297738
>won't find a player trolling his partner during training
>no refusing to pass
t. never played a sport
>>
I get annoyed by that shit too. Especially when they're playing "Friendly Winston" like this is some fuckin' TF2 24/hr Hightower server.

I don't expect people to be good in quickplay, I expect them to play the game though. If you wanna fuck around and not kill each other then go to custom games.
>>
>>384294002
>Goes into quick play to avoid letting people down
>Is constantly let down by the people in quick play
Is he a hypocrite or just an idiot?
>>
This why I switched to TF2, people play to have fun and are generally pretty chill
>>
>>384300384
>he never played LoL, dota or any of those shitty moba games
>>
>>384307429
This isn't whats happening. Its getting mad at being unable to play the game you bought.

Its like going to a movie theater, but some fuckwit is sitting behind you stomping on your chair while talking loudly over the movie.
>>
>>384310335
>Its getting mad at being unable to play the game you bought.
The maybe you shouldn't buy a game where your enjoyment of it is reliant on other people behaving, because that shit never happens in a competitive online game.

Wait for the DVD and watch it at home. AKA get a single-player game.
>>
>>384310762
This is a retarded argument, because you're saying that people shouldn't get what they paid for. You are literally saying people should behave like animals in a threater because home movies are an option.
>>
>>384305475
>>384305713
b-but that would require effort and common sense
I JUST WANT TO PRESS A BUTTON AND BE PUT INTO A MLG TEAM THAT TELEPATHICALLY KNOWS EXACTLY HOW I PLAY AND ACCOMMODATES ALL MY WISHES WITH 100% WINRATE
>>
>>384294964
>>384303904
>buy a team-based game
>blatantly ignore the team aspect

Why not just buy a single player game at that point?
>>
>>384306546
except sometimes people are so retarded to just have to vent
I've seen roaches have more coordination and awareness when you turn on the light than some teams.
>>
It's a mix of being "just a game" and being competitive.

You're not going to have fun if you're just losing all the time and to not lose you have to be competitive.

LIke, if you want to play with mechanics that don't involve losing or winning, just play Animal Crossing or something, why would you play a game with win/lose states if you don't even care?
>>
File: 1469253797786.jpg (70KB, 640x592px) Image search: [Google]
1469253797786.jpg
70KB, 640x592px
>>384294002
Metafags need to die off

>Why you aren't playing X? you're shit at the game
>"I just wanna play Y bro what's your problem"
>But Y is a shit character
>"I don't care I wanna play him"
>Whatever
>Fast foward end of game (We lost, big surprise)
>Maybe if you switched off Y and played X we would've won
>Got gold Objective time and Kills

This is why I dropped overwatch after comp season 2
>>
>>384294002
Gee, you know, I get the feeling there's a very simple solution to this problem that doesn't involve dictating who people play in quickplay.
>>
>>384294002
how long do quickplay games last?

aren't you allowed to leave at any time?
>>
>>384314020
>any multiplayer game
>that one bottom score fag that backseat/blame everything on the team
>>
>>384311239
No, I'm saying you don't get a right to complain about an experience that can get ruined by other people, that's part of what you bought in the first place. Or have you seriously not seen that gaming has contingents and legions of trolls out to ruin your fun. That's how they get their fun.

You don't like it? buy yourself a copy of Fallout 4 and have fun on your own.
>>
This games playerbase is getting worse the only people sticking with it are the most retarded niggers and faggots.
If you wonder why every game feels horrible is because your teammates can't actually play the game they are so stupid.
>>
>tryharding in quickplay

half the reason I almost exclusively play mystery heroes is because it's a fun gimmick but the other half is because it means I don't have to deal with retards like that. If you go into that mode you know exactly how it's going to go down.
>>
>>384294964

I really wish I could make some sports athlete, at any level really, purposefully fuck up a game, intentionally throw interceptions or get struck out and lose games and see how people would react when they just explain "It's just a game, why are you mad?"
>>
>>384314431
No, you get punished for leaving.

But you can report people for griefing/throwing and poor teamwork. Yeah, possibly nothing happens but there is something in place and hopefully it'll be harsher.
>>
>Just because it's not competitive doesn't mean you shouldn't try.
Just because I pick Hanzo doesn't mean I'm not trying. Or am I not allowed to play the heroes I like in a game I bought with my own money?
>>
>>384316259
>No, you get punished for leaving.
and that explains it.

use riots jew system and you get shit like this every time
>>
>>384315940
>If you wonder why every game feels horrible is because your teammates can't actually play the game they are so stupid.
Try getting out of Bronze - Plat, not really like that higher up.
>>
>>384316502
You are literally a moron if you play this games ranked kiddo
>>
>>384316648
>complain that there are too many retards
>get told of a place where there aren't many
>wow you actually expect me to play seriously
lol

You're probably not good enough for plat anyways.
>>
>>384306356
Why don't you just let people rate their random teammates? Thumbs up or down after each game and the algorithm pairs you with preferred players.
Your kind of game would have very long queues and people will complain they can't just jump into a competitive game.
>>
>>384316725
Getting gold in the special olympics isn't something to be proud about.
>>
>>384316157
Videogames aren't sports so that analogy makes 0 sense.
>>
>>384316867
I agree, which makes it hilarious that you struggle with it.
>>
>>384309626
And thank goodness for that
SSD/HDs that have that garbage installed beg for death
>>
>>384316982
You gonna have to do better than that kid.
>>
>>384317123
>>384316648
>kiddo
>kid
Why are you so angry?
>>
>>384317259
Why are you so defensive?
>>
>>384316873
Sports are just games done physically. Why take them seriously?
>>
>>384317259
>projecting
>>
Are there really people suggesting to "find a group" or "group up online" or whatever?

Is this a god damn joke? More than half the time the people you'll find online claiming to want to take the game seriously just suck massive cock. As much as any random really. Usually aren't good at being ordered around either if you need a team leader, but aren't good at being a leader either.

The list goes on. The only people you can possibly group up with are real life friends who at your skill level in the game in question. And if you don't have friends that are as good as you, you're completely fucked.

Every single god damn game I play online, that I ever want to even think about playing seriously (OW, CSGO, Halo, BF, Titanfall, etc, etc) my hopes are just utterly destroyed. Randoms are pure shit, group ups online are barely better than randoms, and my friends aren't as good as me. I am fucked completely. I hate online video game players.
>>
>>384317332
>>384317418
Damn, you are so mad you're trying to pretend to be two different people.
>>
>>384294002

Anyone who says "it's just a game" as an excuse for why they lost is 100% being dishonest. If it's so meaningless and unimportant, you wouldn't be playing it. "But plenty of people waste time on unimportant things." The game may not matter in the context of life but it's important enough for people to put their time into. "It's just a game" is a defense mechanism. They can't handle accepting responsibility for the loss so they pretend the thing they spend hours doing everyday isn't important. If it's not important, then the loss is meaningless. If the game matters, then they have to face that they suck. There is no refuting this. People who honestly don't care about competition of any kind play single-player games.
>>
>>384317526
Wew niglet calm down.
>>
>>384315629
So you're saying people shouldn't complain when people talki n movie theaters? You're trying your damndest to say that trolls should be allowed to ruin things because.. Why?
>>
>>384312079
> buy a teambased game
> be a sadfuck loner so you have no team to play with
>>
>>384294002
This is the whole reason why Overwatch is a dying piece of shit instead of one of the best shooters this gen.

Comp is a literal joke mode, it takes forever to get a match and when you do it's ruined by leavers or one team is filled with people in a group who are a perfectly coordinated team.

Quick play is shit for the reasons aforementioned: nobody puts in any effort and teams with all offence classes are common.

If you don't have five friends, this game is not fun and not worth playing.
>>
>>384317795
And what if I like to fuck around with my friend?
>>
>>384318192
Private matches exist, you mouthbreathing retarded faggot.
>>
>>384318302
>2 man match
Yeah no
>>
>>384318192
Custom game mode exists.

Comp = playing seriously/especially playing to win/test skills
Casual = playing is less serious, but should still be played seriously; there is no reason to fuck around, basically, it's practice
Random modes (eg: special modes) = "fun" modes, meant to be purposefully played for fun and not seriously
Customs = can be played any way, seriously, practice, or fuckery

This is how it works for every fucking game in existence with online gameplay. You play seriously, especially so in the ranked/comp setting, you fuck around in the customs. People that don't play seriously and say stuff like "it's just a game" RUIN online communities and the game itself.
>>
>>384318192
Custom games and arcade mode in general is literally made for fucking around.
>>
>>384317969
Its the moba crowd its the same for HoTS even worse.
You literally can't touch comp because its a shitshow of idiots/throwers.
Ironically qp in both games is played better but even then you get the occassional game ruined.
>>
>can't play comp because of shit PC
>cries over quickplay
>>
>>384318463
I feel like arcade games are more serious than comp because everyone is trying to get their lootboxes and need to win
>>
File: 1354084189896.jpg (65KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1354084189896.jpg
65KB, 500x375px
"It's just a game" is a logical defense put forth by a sub-standard human who is intellectually incapable of comprehending the mind-state of others, no functional person would ever be so stupid as to actually claim that it's ok to inflict themselves upon another for such a trivial reason, they would come up with something more accurate like "I may suffer for my poor decision but I have come to terms with that" or "I don't care if I can't play the game as long as I'm at least attempting to play it my way". However, a functional person would never slam in some useless pick only to die upon spawning round after round after round, because at that point there is no way he is having fun, or on his way to a fulfilling experience. Only the sub-standard human who simply eats to not starve, keeps friends to not be alone, and sleeps because he has nothing better to do, would actually say anything remotely resembling "it's just a game".
>>
>>384317416
as much as I hate baseball, it's been played for over 100 years in burgerland professionally, enjoyed by thousands/hundered thousands.
overwatch has only been around for what, 2 years? couple more years from now nobody will give a shit about it
>>
>>384294440
I always used Bastion because it pisses off both sides. Got pretty good with him, too. Shame the game sucks massive dicks, no idea why some of my friends still play it.
>>
>mfw I've been throwing comp games all season and no one can me because I play on ps4

being a console pleb has it's advantages sometimes
>>
>>384298459
It's beyond his control!
>>
>>384319974
You're just lending credibility to his point.
>>
>>384294002
The problem here is that social ridicule isn't as powerful online.

I knew a kid in 7th grade named Ned who was in our PE class. He was generally annoying but kept to his friends so wasn't hateable, but in PE during sports games he would lose his shit even if he was winning. He would scream and sometimes cry tears of pure rage, but everyone would stare at him and snigger and generally bring his level of self conciousness up and by 8th grade he was much more calm and easy going.

When you're online you can just click the rage quit button as soon as you feel uncomfortable and then autists like this form. Also i think getting stared at when you act like a retard has and it's lack of it on the internet allows this.
>>
>>384294215
No one on this board even knows what irony is. It's just a word we all like to throw around.
>>
>>384320983
The irony in this post is that you're the retard in this context.
>>
I thought it was pretty clear to everyone that plays Overwatch that Quick Play only has one rule -- make fun of anyone and everyone who takes Quick Play seriously.
>>
>>384294215
Holy shit this. Why haven't you people quit yet?

It's a bad game with a bad community made by a bad company. Don't you want to kill yourself every day?
>>
>>384294002
Don't give a shit about OW but I hate it when people play LE EBIN FRIENDLY HOOVY Xd in casual when they have 10,000 shitty community servers to do it on. Extra points to the faggots that cry when you kill them.
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.