[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fortnite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 2b02f09dda89cfbef21b7bc3eea90fc4.jpg (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2b02f09dda89cfbef21b7bc3eea90fc4.jpg
186KB, 1920x1080px
Is anyone else actually excited about this game? From what I've watched it's pretty cool, building huge elaborate forts sounds cool and it has a lot of characters and customization and skill trees and etc.
>>
>>384293832

Where can I get a job shilling for games companies?

Maybe you're just a modeller or something that worked on it and want to help it out I dunno.
>>
I hope it's as good as Battleborn!
>>
>>384293832
The trailer was really nice, but the gameplay is incredibly lacking. The idea of building and defending a fort is pretty nice, but the gunplay looks dull and uninspired.
Add in the fact that you have to buy your own characters, and its a f2p title and thats about the point where i checked out.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2013-05-09-18h54m21s90.png (612KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-05-09-18h54m21s90.png
612KB, 1280x544px
was until i found out its goin f2p in 2018

and that there isnt any info on if anything is locked behind the paywall or possible to get everything from long grinding
>>
>>384293832
It will die in a month, OP.
>>
>>384293832
its the next twitch streamer craze
>>
>>384293832
Played the Alpha, it sucked ass.

Unless it changed from going into a medium sized randomly generated map to protect an object from zombies by building a cookie cutter bare bones walls with traps cause there is no point in building anything fancy due to the fact everything you build is gone after you won anyway then the game will continue to be shit.
>>
>>384294956
It's in beta, anon!
>>
>>384293832
it's neat for the first few hours
then it's boring as fucking shit for 10 hours
then it kinda started to get interesting but it'd lost me
>>
>>384294956
you have your own personal base you can build but thats all the info i can find, they want you to coop and help others for bonuses
>>
>>384295091
Willing to say that those who still play KF2 will be the ones to keep playing this.
It's definitely repetitive.
>>
>>384294956
yeah this is what turned me off
this mission based thing really sucks for the type of game it is

if everything was a persistent world then it'd be better
>>
>>384295173
Last time I played, your "own personal base" was nothing more than a glorified skill menu where you chose what resources went into what "building" that upgraded/unlocked various class skills/traps/etc.
>>
>>384294568
exactly me
>>
>>384293832
Why do devs keep releasing 60$ free to play games? It's so weird!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.