[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I played Nier: Automata I played Breath of the Wild I played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 7

File: Prey.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Prey.png
2MB, 1600x900px
I played Nier: Automata
I played Breath of the Wild
I played Horizon: Zero Dawn
I played Hollow Knight
I played PUBG (lol what a joke)
and none were as fun as Prey, it's my GOTY hands down. First time in a long time I felt empty after I finished it because I wanted more. Dont listen to /v/ and the rest of the haters, it's fantastic and if you havent played it, go do it.
>>
I will.
When I get a decent PC.
>>
>>384293662
Yakuza 0 is GOTY
>>
Same. I beat a rented copy of it but I've been wanting to buy it so I can replay it like 5 times. Great fucking game
>>
>>384294338
gtfo troll
>>
>haters
You'd have hooked me if you didn't shit the bed at the end.
>>
I couldn't stand it it was dull as fuck and the creatures uninspired and annoying to kill
>>
>>384294763
what do you mean? this game isnt getting the recognition it deserves
>>
>>384293662
breath of the wild is only good game you mentioned aside from prey
>>
>>384294867
>I was bad at the game and got mad I was having trouble so now I shitpost to console my fragile ego
>>
File: 1478276239852.jpg (14KB, 563x563px) Image search: [Google]
1478276239852.jpg
14KB, 563x563px
>that intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD8Wjmub4B8
>>
>>384295056
i like BOTW and H:ZD, played the others cuz hype, but got meme'd
>>
>>384293662
Needed more guns, but pretty good otherwise.

Baffling how they didnt have an automatic ballistic weapon
>>
>>384295056
NieR: Automata was fantastic and only CoDbro-tier plebeians think otherwise
>>
I loved it too though I think I'd say I liked Hollow Knight a bit more. Prey was exactly what I want out of a System Shock game, makes it even more obvious what utter casual-bait trash Bioshock is.
>>
>>384295296
Sorry, I don't like waifus so the game had no appeal to me. I don't need to watch a loli from third person all game to enjoy myself.
Go post in some "best girl" thread
>>
>>384295268
I suspect the low gun variety was to tempt you to install typhon neuromods. Could have used some more weapons though I agree, the Q-Beam was such fucking garbage.
>>
The first half of the game is god-tier but there isn't really enough variety in enemies or weapons to carry it through the full length.
The beginning of the game was tense and mysterious, plus the enemies were actually a threat. By the end of the game I was unstoppable and could kill regular phantoms just by looking at them.
>>
>>384293662
I loved it, but the endgame of constant running back and forth through cleared areas (in a game focused around exploration) almost soured it for me.
>>
>>384295205
yakuza is good if you enjoy beat em ups, but it didn't top prey for me, persona if you like those type of games.
others aren't worth a mention

>>384295296
>CoDbro-tier plebeians think otherwise
dropped cod at black ops 7 years ago
i put 8 hours into nier A (first ending) and i didn't like it at all to warrant another playthrough, music was nice so thats something.
>>
I played the demo and it did not hook me at all, convince me it gets better.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>384295783
Another thought: The UI and general design of the game was fantastic. Interacting with things in the world just felt satisfying. Also, I don't know why more games don't use this spiraling quick-select menu. It's fucking genius.
>>
>>384295296
>hurr if you don't like this game you must like CoD!!
Nice dumb narrative you're trying to spin
>>
>>384296194
Not a lot of games tend to have so many tools/abilities that you need a spiral
>>
>>384295783
I thought it got pretty boring and easy after Deep Storage but it really picked up again as soon as Dahl arrived and things start going nuts. I loved that whole final act.
>>
>>384296194
Beyond Good and Evil used a spiral like that for typing using a gamepad, I thought it was a pretty decent solution back then.
>>
>>384295980
I havent played the demo so IDK what you experienced, but I went in blind so the beginning was tense and mysterious, some people say the story is bland but honestly it was the first game in a while where i was invested and interested in the story. The story is solid, without any glaring plot holes, and isnt so overbearing and opressive that youll end up ignoring it.the audiologs are interesting and infrequent enough that you dont have to constantly be listening and reading to keep up with the story, even to the end of the game I was excited to find them. The characters are realistic and not too flat, and many times I wondered who was on my side and who wasnt. the decisions you make in game matter and affect the ending(s), as well as what content you do and dont see. the fighting in quite tough in the beginning but once you get the hang of it, it really shines, especially once you get access to some upgrades/powers. there is the valid criticism that you get a bit overpowered near the endgame but I liked that, having struggled up until then, I felt very powerful. there are multiple ways to play and a variety of powers that you can move towards. the physics are very nice and allow you to harness (without abusing) them in meaningful ways.
>>
>>384295980
The demo had a bunch of terrible bugs in it, also the game plays a lot better with M+K than it does a controller. If you like tense exploration with really fantastic level design, you'll probably get a kick out of the game. If you want a game with combat that'll blow you away though, this is not the game to play.

It's System Shock, not FEAR.
>>
File: 480490_20170624011208_1.png (622KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
480490_20170624011208_1.png
622KB, 1920x1080px
>game had a great little reference to Arx Fatalis
>no one noticed because the mainstream public and reviewers are too retarded to have played Arx
Why is Arkane perpetually doomed to financial failure despite being the best developer left in the Western games industry?
>>
>>384296194
yea once the circle filled I assumed it would just smush them into smaller spaces so they fit into the circle but my mind was blown when it became a spiral, pure genius
>>
Bioshock, SS2, Deus Ex, and Dishonored are some of my favorite games but this games was pretty mediocre desu
>>
>>384298374
You probably didn't like it because it was more System Shock 1 than 2.
>>
>>384298374
What did you find so lackluster about it? I actually feel that it's about on par with the games you mentioned except Bioshock, it's miles ahead of that poopy SS2 "successor"
>>
I torrented it a week or two ago but just to see how my rig handles it. Should I play it now or wait until I finish the System Shock and Bioshock games so i can appreciate its influences?
>>
>>384295783
sounds like a Bioshock game
>>
>>384299570
if you're midway thru them just finish, but i wouldnt say you have to start and finish them before entering prey, its not THAT important
>>
>>384299570
You might not love Bioshock if you play System Shock 1&2 or Prey beforehand, so if you're intending to play it go with it first
>>
Where is the hardcore mode patch they promised?
>>
>>384300242
http://www.nexusmods.com/prey2017/mods/1/?

Right here
>>
>>384296194
What I liked about the spiral was that I thought it was symptomatic of you getting more typhoon abilities.

Like a normal human would just have a circle selector, while the more typhoon abilities you unlock the more twisted the selector becomes.
>>
>>384296897
>This massive wall of text

This is painful to read. 4chan is unique in that it supports newline characters unlike Reddit, so use them.
>>
>>384298374
>likes Bioshock and puts it in the same category as DX and SS2

So we know your taste is shit, why bother commenting at all?
>>
>>384293662
I put about 6 hours into it on the PC and I'm bored of it now.
>>384294867
Unfortunately this is somewhat too, all the enemies are basically the same.
>>
>>384299570
Don't bother with Bioshock, it's casualized trash, but even worse than that, the gameplay is fucking unbearably slow and dull. Don't waste your time on it.
>>
>>384301006
Haven't you heard about the latest hot meme? Making your text readable is now referred to as "reddit spacing".
>>
>>384299803
Bioshock 1 and 2 both got the weapon variety right though. Good selection of guns with meaningful upgrades and alternate ammo types.
The weapon upgrades in this game were just percentage increases.
>>
>>384301834
yea exactly i didnt want to reddit space
>>
>>384294201
They did some optimization magic because this game runs amazing even on my laptop. I bet it would be even better on a good pc but it runs at 60 with good graphics setting even on my lappy
>>
>>384293662
Too bad you didnt play Persona 5 and Yakuza 0, the best games of the year.
>>
>>384301019
>complains about bioshock being in the same category but not dishonored which is worse

what
>>
>>384303390
this. i had constant 60 throughout my playthrough. really makes me appreciate Arkane for their dedication for a pc release
>>
File: IMG_0891.jpg (36KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0891.jpg
36KB, 500x374px
What is Prey

I've heard good things

Played all the other good titles this year ?

It's not another bland FPS is it? If so I won't even bother
>>
>>384304061
System Shock 2-lite
>>
>>384304061
it is technically a first person shooter but dont worry, at no point do you ever get a assault rifle or sniper rifle. enemies are tough (especially in the beginning) and at no point do you mow them down
honestly the powers you get are far stronger than any gun and you get things like antigravity fields and transform
and lastly, the story is good. its simple enough to not interfere or bog down the game, and it doesnt try to be more than the plot of a game. I feel too many game plots try to be movies and fail
>>
>>384295675
Fully upgraded Q-beam was absurd, my man. It could microwave just about any target in under 2 seconds, and almost instantly if they had taken any prior damage. I will say that the as-is Q-beam is hot trash, though.
>>
I appreciate that the different endings weren't just a "pick the good or evil ending".
>>
>>384304789
fully upgraded psychoshock with appropriate chips did 99 damage, cost very little, and silenced enemies for longer than it's cooldown. by far the best ability
>>
>>384304061
Probably my favorite game of the year
>>
>>384301857
Every plasmid in bioshock is just a glorified gun with a status effect attached to it. Prey at least has actually interesting powers to work with, even if the guns aren't amazing. Also you don't feel like you're wading through fucking molasses the whole game like you do in Bioshock.
>>
>>384303227
>>384301834

Reddit ironically doesn't allow "reddit spacing".

Deriding text blocks made easily digestible for the eyes is retarded.
>>
>>384303683
>dishonored worse than bioshock
This is the shittiest taste imaginable. It might not measure up to Deus Ex and SS2, but it's leagues better than worthless trash like Bioshock.
>>
>>384305273
At least Bioshock has good writing
>>
>>384304061
Immersive Sim a la Looking Glass, if you like Thief, Ultima Underworld, System Shock or Deus Ex, you'll probably enjoy it. If you're not into that type of game, don't bother.
>>
>>384304061
You can turn into a turret and fire bullets at other turrets, play contact hide and go seek with Russian Danny DeVito who can hear eldrich space beasts screaming at him through time, and find yourself going mad with power once you realize you can 3D print your own upgrades.
>>
>>384295129
could have been the theme of Drive
>>
>>384305329
Dishonored's story was nothing special but the writing in all the lore stuff, the Heart, and other ancillary dialogue was great. Bioshock has two well written characters (Cohen and Ryan) and a decent twist and that's it, nothing else about it is well written.

I don't know why you would play these games for the story to begin with. I play immersive sims for the level design and systems driven gameplay (and sometimes atmosphere), and Bioshock is a complete failure in terms of both of those (atmosphere is okay though, not enough to save it, but one of the few things it's not complete shit at).
>>
>>384305857
I mean I played Bioshock when it came out. I wouldn't play it now, but Dishonored has no interesting writing what so ever.
>>
>>384298232
Feels bad, man
I hope this game sells well over time. Word of mouth sales
>>384305329
>Prioritizing writing over gameplay
>>
>>384306323
Ok but Dishonored has neither
>>
i JUST fucking beat prey
it SUCKED
SO MUCH

holy shit, you are a fucking pleb if you think prey was good
>>
Have they included a way to turn off parts of the HUD yet? I don't need huge icons to tell me what button to press to jump onto shit.
>>
What kind of xbox 360 do I need so I can mod it to copy game from disc and play it off HDD, and play backups. Trying to find one on ebay all I know is it has to be the original
>>
It's a good game but LOL!
>>
I'll wait to buy it next year for $10. You have to be an retard 4channer to buy it for $60 right now.
>>
>>384293662
>I played all these great games(except Horizon) but they were all worse than this mediocre garbage game
What's the point of this thread? To show how much of a contrarian retard you are?
>>
>>384306161
>my opinion, the post
It was a simple but decent story. Or do you think writing isn't good til it has some spectacular twist?
>>
>>384308183
What's the point of your post?

You're only criticism is your own opinion, which is just as worthless as the OP you fucking idiot.
>>
>>384308183
How is Prey an inferior game? Just admit that you haven't played it
>>
>>384295919
>I played 1/3rd of the game
Stop. Your opinion isn't relevant.
>>
>>384295296
Only autistic waifufag degenerates like shiter fagtomata
>>
>>384308427
Writing isn't good if the characters aren't interesting.
>>
>>384295919

>i only played the A ending of Nier but i'm going to talk like my opinion matters

consider suicide.
>>
>>384293662
I thought Prey was good too and was surprised by the hate. Nothing inspiring or novel, but a good bioshock clone. Certainly better than Infinite.
>>
stealth is one of my favorite genres but I cant stomach first person stealth games anymore for whatever reason.
>>
any news on DLC or a sequel?
I could use some more prey
>>
>>384311068
>You need to play through the game several times in order to judge it
Consider getting Yoko Taros dick out of your mouth
>>
>>384301006
There's this interesting thing between text walls and double spacing ever single sentence called paragraphs.
Books use em.
>>
>>384311769
I doubt it sold well enough for a full sequel. Might see a stand-alone DLC though. Arkane is into that.
>>
>>384295268
>>384293662
it's also my GOTY, the emails and audio logs actually feel like it something a person would actually say and the entire game is written beautifully. the combat is lacking, and the exploration can sometimes get annoying, but the story is good enough to make up for both
>>384301593
this is made by the same people who made dishonored, you're not supposed to fight every enemy you see.
>>
>>384310825
What interesting characters in Bioshock are you talking about? There are maybe 2.

I can think of at least 5 in both Dishonored and Prey, and they have other hints of personality through stuff easily missed in the game if you rush.
>>
>>384311676
This isn't really first person stealth. You don't have to be stealthy if you don't want to.
>>
>>384312713
I'm convinced that everyone who shits on the characters in Dishonored as being one dimensional never bothered to actually exhaust their dialog, find their diaries and listen to what the heart has to say about them. Yeah, they'll look completely surface level if you put no effort into learning about them, but there's depth there to be found if you actually look for it.
>>
>>384293662
I watched a Youtuber talke about the game and it got me interested in it. Seems like my kind of game so I've been thinking about picking it up when I have the chance.
>>
>>384311769
All we know is that Arkane Austin is hiring networking programmers so people are assuming their next game is going to be multiplayer. Depressing if that's true.

I doubt we'll see any follow up to Prey, the game's story doesn't really leave itself open for more content. The ending is open ended, but not in a way that actually invites more games, just one that makes you speculate.

I just wish we knew if Morgan were actually alive at the end, I wanted to know if there were any people still alive other than Alex. I wanted to know how the typhon got to earth and the coral spread if the big zap worked as they implied it was going to.
>>
>>384312412
>exploration can sometimes get annoying
Exploring is what carried the game for me. Some of the best level design I've seen in a game since Thief 1 and 2.
>>
File: YESSSSS.jpg (561KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YESSSSS.jpg
561KB, 1920x1080px
>>384305615
>and find yourself going mad with power once you realize you can 3D print your own upgrades.

This is the best feeling
>>
>>384311957
It's structured in a way where it isn't quite "replaying," but each "playthrough" is more like a chapter counting towards the full story.

That said, if you don't enjoy the first 1/3 of the game, there isn't much reason to force yourself to play in hopes that it magically clicks.
>>
My impression is that the game describes an actual series of events that went down,
but while you can make choices throughout the game there's a canon series of choices Morgan made.

First one being: He did not self-destruct the shuttle that had mimics on it.

Second one being: He used the Null-Wave device and it worked, leaving Alex and the survivors on the station devoid of Typhon.

Seems like Morgan was killed as well somehow though, maybe the null-wave device affected him too.
>>
>>384314914
how does that cost you 3 items each? My neuromod costs are different.
>>
>>384315810
I was playing with a difficulty mod that tweaks a bunch of shit
>>
>>384296194
Twilight Princess had that
>>
>>384315381
You're correct that there is a canon set of events that played out and we're just playing a recreation of the situation, but there are no clues about what the canon set of events was, except that Alex didn't get killed so the Nullwave device was probably used.

>He did not self-destruct the shuttle that had mimics on it.
There's no hints he did that and there's no guarantee it had been compromised (though the game did imply mimics had escaped containment for some time before the full on assault on the station started). It's not even mentioned during the ending sequence which I found bizarre. Also, the Nullwave device would have killed the mimics on the shuttle as well, that was the whole point of it, all of the typhon are connected to the coral and the nullwave zaps things through the coral.
>Morgan was killed as well somehow
Again there's no evidence of that. Pure speculation.
>>
>>384293662
Glad you like it anon. I thought it was mediocre.
>>
>>384314629
>All we know is that Arkane Austin is hiring networking programmers so people are assuming their next game is going to be multiplayer. Depressing if that's true.
I could see them making a multiplayer Natural Selection clone in the Prey universe now that the Typhons have taken over Earth. Just have a Typhon faction where you start as Mimics with one Weaver, and as you kill humans, your Weaver can use their corpses to evolve you into increasingly stronger Phantoms. The humans start as ordinary humans with standard pistols and limited ammo, but can take materials from Typhon corpses back to a Recycler and use it to fabricate more guns, ammos and even Neuromods. Basically the start of the game would be Prophunt and then it'd be a ware for survival/ressources.
>>
>>384319530
i love natural selection and it sounds like a fun game but I would prefer a prey 2 before that because im afraid it'd have loot boxes and weapon skins
>>
>>384314914
Was there anyone that DIDN'T trigger the DRM the minute they got the neuromod specs, because they started cranking them out as fast as they could fabricate them? The temptation was just far too great for mortal men.
>>
>>384319530
>implying any publisher would ever fund a multiplayer game as complex as natural selection
Everyone's chasing the overwatch money right now, it would just be a shitty TF2 knock off with MOBA elements that was designed to be as simple and accessible as possible. I fucking hate modern multiplayer design. Arkane is my favorite studio but there's no way in hell I'd buy a modern multiplayer game even if they were the ones making it.
>>
>>384320589
I dealt with the DRM before I even found the neuromod specs because I really wanted to explore the entire Neuromod division, so as soon as I found the volunteer quarters password I headed back and ended up getting into fabrication through the walls.
>>
>>384316919
>There's no hints he did that and there's no guarantee it had been compromised (though the game did imply mimics had escaped containment for some time before the full on assault on the station started). It's not even mentioned during the ending sequence which I found bizarre

Er, I think you're a little confused.

When you reach the bridge you're notified that there was a shuttle that left Talos 1 for Earth 30 minutes before the first reported Mimic outbreak.

You decide whether or not to blow up the shuttle, killing everyone on board, before it reaches Earth because you don't know whether it has Mimics on board.

The fact you know Earth is infested implies Morgan didn't blow up that shuttle, and it was infested with Mimics.
>>
>>384293662
nah it's objectively shit
sorry kiddo
>>
>>384323186
Yeah, I was talking about that shuttle. And I was saying the Earth being infested does not imply that it had mimics on it at all. Any mimics on there should have been affected by the nullwave transmitter, they specifically says that it broadcasts through the coral affecting every typhon even the ones back where the giant one came from, it makes no sense that that shuttle alone would be enough to destroy the entire earth, especially if the nullwave went off.

The point is that the ending is really vague about what exactly happened to lead up to the current situation. All these things you're assuming are just that, baseless assumptions. It COULD be right, but by no means is it confirmed or implied. We have no idea what caused earth's infestation, it could have been an entirely different typhon hive organism thing for all we know, they implied that by using the nullwave you would be "putting blood in the water and luring in all the sharks".
>>
arkane founder has left the studio?
what does that say for their future games
>>
>>384323926
>>nullwave transmitter, they specifically says that it broadcasts through the coral affecting every typhon even the ones back where the giant one came from, it makes no sense that that shuttle alone would be enough to destroy the entire earth, especially if the nullwave went off.

I assumed it only affected the Typhon immediately connected to the coral, which at that stage in the game was omnipresent throughout the entire station.
>>
You haven't played Ykuza 0 which is goty
>>
>>384324275
Impossible to say currently. Dishonored 2 was the only Arkane game he wasn't really involved with and it was still pretty good so maybe things will work out okay. Sad that he left though.

>>384324479
"Connected to the coral" is very vague, I assumed they had a psychic connection to it since they clearly were using it as a beacon to draw the larger typhon mass in. The coral may have been all over the place but there were still plenty of spots where a mimic could be that wouldn't be touching it. If the transmitter was so useless that it only affected things that were directly inside the coral, then it would not have been anything remotely close to the guarantee that the station had been cleaned out that everyone says it is. They specifically said it would echo across the galaxy and wipe out the typhon everywhere. The argument against using it from January was that it might draw in an even worse predator while just destroying the station would definitely avoid any galaxy-spanning unforeseen consequences.
>>
>>384323254
>objectively
>>
>>384324962
>Dishonored 2 was the only Arkane game he wasn't really involved with
Harvey Smith still was involved
If he moves on to head the studio, it'll be in good hands.

I hope he didn't leave because of the lackluster sales of PREY
>>
>>384324962
what I don't get is
why the hell would using the nullwave transmitter trigger more invasions, but a giant explosion also killing all the typhon wouldn't? This is why I used the nullwave transmitter, there is no reason to believe it would lead to any worse of a situation.
>>
>>384325851
Harvey Smith isn't the founder of Arkane that recently left which is what we were talking about. Raphael Colantonio is. Smith is confirmed to be taking over at Arkane Austin, I don't recall if they said who's taking over at the Lyon studio.
>>
>>384326085
That was my assumption too, the logic just wasn't there for destroying the station and January even acknowledges that when you find out that Morgan's backup plan from the very beginning was the Nullwave, and the self-destruct was only a lapse of reason from an alternate personality that came out of losing his memories for the umpteenth time a la planescape torment. January just continues to try to make arguments to destroy everything because that's what he's programmed to do, he can't question whether the station should be destroyed, his job is to destroy the station, it's the entire purpose of his existence. I do wonder what happens if you destroy january and keep december alive though.
>>
>>384293662
Good game but it's unfortunate it had to use the Prey name so spergs on /v/ can use that as a reason to shit on it.
>>
>>384324962
>They specifically said it would echo across the galaxy and wipe out the typhon everywhere. The argument against using it from January was that it might draw in an even worse predator while just destroying the station would definitely avoid any galaxy-spanning unforeseen consequences.

Wait. What? I totally missed this if it's true, and I thought January's comment was actually related to the apex typhon that appears at the end of the game. Not some new alien threat.

I just assumed it was all the typhon in contact with the coral, kind of suggested by how you could get that implant that would boost your psi generation if you came into contact with the coral.
>>
>>384326086
Yeah, I should've been more clear in my post. I was wondering if would become the president of the studios
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.