[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finished the first 3 Ace Attorney games. It hurts. It hurts a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: elise deauxnim.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
elise deauxnim.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Finished the first 3 Ace Attorney games. It hurts. It hurts a lot. Why must it hurt so much?
>>
File: 876368.jpg (32KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
876368.jpg
32KB, 500x455px
>>
>>384292375
Godot is overrated
>>
>>384292631
t. doesn't like his coffee black
>>
>>384292728
>drinking coffee
>>
>>384292375
whatever you do.
DO
NOT
PLAY
ANY
OTHER
IN
THE
SERIES

If you enjoyed the characters as they are, leave it as it is OP
>>
>>384292375
I know her stupidity was painful, but the AAI games should help you get over it.
>>
>>384292941
AAI2, AA5, and AA6 are great
>>
>>384293014
OBJECTION
>>
>>384293276
Overruled
>>
>>384292375
>used to have Dahlia's theme as my ringtone in High School

Glad you enjoyed it
>>
>first game
Other laywer was the bad guy
>second game
your own client is the bad guy
>third game
Both your client and the other laywer were both the bad guy and inocent
>fourth game
Your mentor was the bad guy
>fifith game
Detective was the bad guy
>sixthy game
i didnt played it yet. but im sure the judge is the bad guy, dont spoil me

so whos going to be the bad guy in the 8th game? You?
>>
>>384293014
6 is fucking shit. 5 is mediocre at best. Both are worse than AJ, which also wasn't very good.
>>
>>384294442
>so whos going to be the bad guy in the 8th game? You?
I can actually sorta see that. They'd introduce a new playable character and the final case's twist would be that they did it. It'd probably be an accident or something tho.
>>
>>384293014
AAI2 is alright.
AA4 is good but some parts were not well-thought out which drags it down.
AA5 and 6 are fun for what they are, but have fanfic-tier writing on the whole.
>>
>>384293014

AA5 is crap though
>>
>>384294442
>so whos going to be the bad guy in the 8th game? You?

That's actually pretty plausible in the AAverse
>>
>>384295687
doesnt the concept of self defense exist in the AA universe? cause godot killed the chick in the third game to protect hinself, he even has the scar to prove it
>>
>>384292576
I didn't get the big deal about this piece. Why did Franziska hang onto it? What's so important about Maya doodling on a calling card?
>>
>>384299734
Nick is Jesus and touches the heart of everyone he meets. That's basically it.
>>
>>384298606
>cause godot killed the chick in the third game to protect hinself, he even has the scar to prove it

Godot didn't kill Dahlia/Misty in self-defense. He did it to save Maya. However he also had evidence that an attack was going to occur and he did nothing to prevent it, like reporting it to the proper authorities. Not only did he execute Dahlia/Misty in an act of vigilante justice, he deliberately allowed the scene to unfold which resulted in what could have been an easily preventable death. He's fully accountable for the murder.
>>
File: ghost trick lynne.png (19KB, 237x269px) Image search: [Google]
ghost trick lynne.png
19KB, 237x269px
>>384292375
Now go play Shu Takumi's best game, Ghost Trick.
>>
Reminder that Godot did nothing wrong.
>>
>>384300634
He drunk at-least one cup of bad coffe in his life
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgeL0iOiJek
FUCKING GRAMAREYES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Best Villain, holy fuck his theme is great.
>>
File: Kristoph_Gavin_Portrait.png (88KB, 330x440px) Image search: [Google]
Kristoph_Gavin_Portrait.png
88KB, 330x440px
His "plan" and motive were so shitty how did he not fuck up before meeting wright?
>>
>>384301926
post yfw BLACK LOCKS
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.