[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tgg/ - Tired Gamer General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1404504415290.png (67KB, 847x521px) Image search: [Google]
1404504415290.png
67KB, 847x521px
What was the last game you remember enjoying unironically?

What have you done since you stopped playing vidya?

Do you even plan of taking another hobby?
>>
>>384292085
what the fuck are you talking about? just play something you wouldnt normally play, youre getting bored from doing the same thing over and over, just go to some normalfag site like http://whatshouldiplayonsteam.com/ roll and play whatever you get
>>
>>384292085
why are you on /v/ if you don't play video games (anymore)?

Threads like these remind me to never take anyone on /v/ seriously.
>>
File: walk_by_danfango700-dasuzp3.png (471KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
walk_by_danfango700-dasuzp3.png
471KB, 1024x576px
Last game I remember enjoying unironically and played through to the end was... It might have been Borderlands: the Pre-Sequel. I've been learning how to play dota 2 and that's been fun, but I wouldn't say I've done it totally for myself.

Since cutting back on vidya, I kind of started no-lifeing on a discord chat for a 4chan general, just sitting around talking to whoever was there.

In terms of a new hobby, I want to start drawing. Pic related is my inspiration right now.
>>
File: 1500224999098.jpg (97KB, 540x410px) Image search: [Google]
1500224999098.jpg
97KB, 540x410px
>>384292085
>samorost 3 how the fuck do you enjoy something ironically
>haven't
>started tackling a bunch of books I haven't read. table tennis and more dedicated bodybuilding in september
>>
>What was the last game you remember enjoying unironically?
n. sane trilogy was fun for a few hours

>What have you done since you stopped playing vidya?
just shitpost

>Do you even plan of taking another hobby?
no :(
>>
>>384292085
Believe it or not, I was in the same boat until I found something worth pursuing. It left with me with a lot less time for video games but I enjoyed every second of them when I played.

You should try being productive. Not for "the man" or whatever but purely because it's healthy for body and mind. Eventually you simply get tired of doing nothing all the time. This is just your mind's way of letting you know enough is enough.
>>
>>384292085
Mafia 2, like a week ago.

>taking another hobby
All I have is hobbies. I'm getting more into the technical side of gaming, getting into modwork as a side gig.
>>
File: 1497367771557s.jpg (5KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1497367771557s.jpg
5KB, 250x188px
honestly, nier automata
but before that it had been 5 years maybe
i think max payne 3 was the last game that felt like it was made for me
and before that probably another 7 years since killer7

playing bloodborne right now and it's good, but i never feel like i'm having a blast
feel like i'm just playing it because it's an essential ps4 game

woke up this evening and my left eye is all blurry, it's always been the weaker eye, but now i'm struggling to read out of it even with my glasses on
i dunno if i'll be playing anything tonight now...
>>
File: booth_1920.jpg (3MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
booth_1920.jpg
3MB, 1920x1920px
I just bought Fallout 4 on PC for $15 (played vanilla back when it came out on XB1.) And Season Pass for $30 (Never touched it).
I'm really regretting my purchase. I already know it's useless to keep trying out games. I always drop them a few hours in.
Depression is a fucking curse. I can't enjoy vidya, tv, movies. I hardly leave my house besides going to work my boring, unfulfilling day drop. I'm 25 but have hardly experienced life. I don't ever feel excitement, joy, happiness, relief. I RARELY laugh.
>>
I picked up coding, it's actually pretty refreshing to get away from fucking video games, last game I really enjoyed was Divinity: OS, played through it 3 times in a row
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.