[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Telltale_Games_logo.png (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Telltale_Games_logo.png
22KB, 400x400px
What went wrong?
>>
No SBCG4AP Season 2 or Sam and Max Season 4
>>
The walking dead was a huge hit so they decided to stick to the exact same formula for the rest of eternity
Same shitty art style, same system of choices that do not matter in any way, same point-and-click puzzles designed for actual infants, same prompts telling you "Kenny will remember this..."
>>
>>384288227
wolf.... :(
>>
File: time to die.png (278KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
time to die.png
278KB, 500x381px
>>384288375
>No SBCG4AP Season 2
Don't remind me.
>>
>>384288227
got their heads up their asses after twds1 and twau
although i heard tftb was and i give batman a solid ok
>>
>>384288227
With the success of The Walking Dead, they stopped making games.
>>
>>384290365
*was good
>>
>Your customers will remember this.
>>
>>384289070
>Same shitty art style

If only, the new art style is much, much worse.
>>
>>384288227
the walking dead
>>
File: 1478218398833.jpg (11KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1478218398833.jpg
11KB, 250x228px
Focusing specifically on WD
>Pissed on everyone by claiming that 400 Days would influence S2, and all it did was change who one character would be
>Failed to follow up on a genuinely interesting lead character, Clementine shadows in comparison to Lee as the MC
>S2 story was even more absurd than the last episode of S1
>Fair number of S2 characters are just annoying, and those who are interesting get killed off
>Cheeki breeki no matter what you do
>Proved everyone right by making your choices not matter, and all paths lead to virtually the same point
Season 2 alienated a large majority of the fanbase and most probably don't even care about WD anymore. >>384291028 sums it up.
>>
>>384288227
twau, tftb, and twd were good, what are you talking about?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.