[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the earth was the world map for an mmorpg, where would be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

If the earth was the world map for an mmorpg, where would be starting locations, low, mid, high level areas, expansion areas, PVP zones ect.?
>>
>>384287190
The starting point would be africa because everyone started out brown.
>>
>>384287190
europe - starting zone
murica - mid lvl
russia - high lvl
middle east - constant pvp zone
australia - high lvl pve, world bosses
>>
>>384287596
Africa is the ending point because the last area is usually filled with shit you try to avoid.
>>
>>384287596
>starting area is an arid desert/jungle land

name one game
>>
>>384287596
Someone needs to read the updated out of Europe theory
>>
>>384288196
>not using Antarctica
Shit map senpai
>>
File: 1498839087198.png (504KB, 880x719px) Image search: [Google]
1498839087198.png
504KB, 880x719px
>>384287190
>no South Sudan
This a mid 00s map? You fucking pleb.
>>
File: file.png (996KB, 970x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
996KB, 970x400px
>>384287190
I lived in rural-ish Newfoundland all my life and it seriously feels like the starting town of North America. Just look at the more rural areas. It always reminded me of Pallet Town, and Windfall Island in Wind Waker (especially since that agme was all islands.)
>>
>>384290119
Also I forgot to mention literally everybody moved away to the rest of Canada because there are no jobs here. Unless you're fucked like me and some shitty NEET NPC.
>>
>>384289325
One of FF14's three starting zones.
WoW's orcs and trolls.
>>
>>384287190
South America is the free pvp zone, but there's no moderation and is full of hackers.
>>
>>384287596

i aint no monkey nigger
>>
>>384287190
>american
>you walk slow
>you can't run
>but thank you to your massive weight you are a good tank

fuck yea
>>
>>384287190
High sec: EU
Low sec: America
Null sec: Middle east
>>
>>384287190
If you go back like 700 years this actually works out pretty well.
>Europe is base game
>a fun classic everyone will look back at fondly even though it was hardcore compared to the modern game
>it's also super casual compared to the Roman empire MMO that preceded it
>Far east expansion with silk road
>Africa expansion as people start to develop ships
>game starts to get casual with fast travel
>Americas expansion
>Industrial Revolution expansion remakes the old world and brings new "balance" to the game
>sense of challenge and wonderment at the size of the world is gone
>you will never experience vanilla Europe for the first time
>Cold War expansion
>game is completely casual at this point
>you can live your entire life without ever experiencing an actual threat to your physical being
>shitters just afk in cities spamming chat
>>
Europe : starting zone
NA : mid level zone
SA : High level zone
China : high level grinding area.
Africa : PVP area.
Australia : Player prison for banned players.
Antarctica : Developer testing zone.
>>
>>384290739
>Australia : Player prison for banned players.

wouldnt banned players just be like, yknow.... banned?
>>
You obviously start in australia which is noob island. After the basics and some quest up to level 10 you take a boat to asia and the grindan starts. Americas are DLC content with all new faggotry and furries for bored lvl 100 whales that just cant quit the game nore off themselves.
>>
>>384290997
They need to be killed over and over until death its what happens there on that island my dude.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.