[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-01-04 23-15-40.webm (191KB, 382x638px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-04 23-15-40.webm
191KB, 382x638px
What went wrong?
>>
He doesnt have to try anymore now that he gets money directly from zealous fans
>>
They have no vision.
Most of their content is poorly defined and all the new shows are haphazard as fuck.
Only Kyle, Brandon and Ben are good solo streamers. All other streams are a complete and utter waste of time that could be spent making better content for the main channel.
They refuse to make stances on anything because they are scared to death of backlash of any form.
They enable a batshit crazy cult-like community.
Nobody asked for a fucking Souls retrospective.

That's off the top of my head.
>>
File: dfasdfa.jpg (60KB, 1516x204px) Image search: [Google]
dfasdfa.jpg
60KB, 1516x204px
>What went wrong?

Blood being the only good member
>>
>>384285603
>They refuse to make stances on anything because they are scared to death of backlash of any form.

This, everything is so mind numbingly positive you start to zone out listening to them, I get they seem to be fairly positive people but christ it is ok to properly criticize a game once in a while.
>>
>>384286353
When did he post that?
And why wont he express those opinions on camera?
>>
>>384286542
Probably doesn't want to get kicked out by the other faggots caving to their Neogaf audience. Would be funny too since Blood is their most knowledgeable and skilled member. Plus he's the guy with the most connections in the industry.
>>
>>384286542
yesterday, neofag threw a fit because matt blair said the new dr who is fishing for SJW points
>>
>>384287334
>attacked for telling the truth
weird
>>
File: Neogaf.png (31KB, 1635x228px) Image search: [Google]
Neogaf.png
31KB, 1635x228px
>>384287682
It's almost like Neofags are detached from reality.
>>
>>384283863
whats this all about?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.