[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Souls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1441404170667.png (1001KB, 3000x2987px) Image search: [Google]
1441404170667.png
1001KB, 3000x2987px
What order do I do this shit in?
>>
Bump help
>>
http://darksouls.wiki.fextralife.com/Game+Progress+Route
>>
Undead Burg and Parish is the place to start. After that you should seek to explore Darkroot Garden and to defeat Capra Demon.
>>
>>384276230
Start at the Burg and reach then the Parish. Ring the bell.
Find the Depths then start going down to Blighttown.

You can access other stuff, but you can do that whenever.
>>
>>384276230
Stop looking at wikis and play the fucking game.
>>
>>384276230
there's a lot more walls than it looks.
explore, you double faggot.
>>
>>384276230
It's honestly best if you experience it without looking stuff up. But to start go to undeadburg
>>
>>384276230

Shiet, is Demon Ruins and Lost Izalith that much smaller than Darkroot Garden? The former took forever to get through.
>>
>>384277115
Not OP, but my first playthrough, I used to guide until darkroot garden. Without the guide i wouldn't have figured out stuff like stat scaling or whatever. Im 30 hours deep right now in Anor Londo. I used the uide for only about 5 hours and still regret that shit, besides figuring out the scaling stuff.
>>
>>384277567
Izalith and the ruins are much tighter with a more concentrated force of enemies than Darkroot. Remember that a lot of Darkroot is space you're meant to get lost in.
>>
>>384277567
They have a lot of verticality and tricky parts while Darkroot is just a forest with mostly horizontally extending areas.
>>
>>384276230
Go down the place with the skeletons when you arrive at firelink. Make sure to rest at every bonfire you see, it's a bitch to get back down there again
>>
>>384278115
I actually did this my first play through because I thought that's where the second bell was. I did end up getting the dark knight halberd early on which made the rest of the game easymode
>>
>>384278115
the number of people who can't even get past the first enemies in the game is pretty sad.
>>
>>384278115
Reminds me of some anon who actually found ash lake by themselves before they had the lordvessel, rested at a bonfire down there, and had to climb all the way back up.
>>
>>384279019
I did the same, but was also cursed. Imagine the fun I had.
>>
>>384277115
>Stop looking at wikis and play the fucking game.
>proceeds to get gangraped by the skeletons on the graveyard.
>then gets ravaged by the ghosts on new london ruins.
>>
>>384279332
I'll never get this meme.
When crestfallen said up or down I instinctually decided to go up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.