[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Only single player games I want are Nioh and Bloodborne >All

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: screenshot0069.jpg (296KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0069.jpg
296KB, 1280x720px
>Only single player games I want are Nioh and Bloodborne
>All the multiplayer games I want are fighting games
>All the Fighting James are on Steam, but PS4 has the largest pool of players

So PC or PS4?
>>
>>384273243
I don't think you're trading too wide of a playerbase for a PS4, and you're getting the games you want. Based on that, PS4. Cheers.
>>
PS4
>>
>>384273243
isn't SFV crossplay anyways?
>>
The time you spend on a fighting game depends on the health of its community. The PS4 tends to have much higher populations in fighting games.
>>
>>384273243
SFV is crossplay.

That said I'd reccomend tekken 7 instead
>>
I game on PC, but judging from your interests, I'd recommend the PS4.
>>
>PS4 is a 500 dollar bloodborne machine still

LOL
>>
>>384273243
ps4 easily

come home fellow weeb
>>
File: 1486890660538.jpg (31KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486890660538.jpg
31KB, 853x480px
PC or PS4 what? Do you own neither? Then get a PC, especially if you never owned one. If you have an average PC and you think about upgrading and a PS4 I'd probably lean towards PS4.

SFV also has crossplay between PS4 and PC. It's the only fighting game that does that though. You also have to pay for online on PS4 which can be a massive turn off.
>>
Bloodborne is mediocre but Nioh is good.

Just stick to PC. And hope that Koei ports it to PC.
>>
File: screenshot0005.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0005.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>384276257
>Bloodborne is mediocre
>>
Both so you don't have to pay the Sony tax for online.
>>
>>384276257
Why would koei port nioh to PC?
>>
>>384276659
>Why would koei port nioh to PC?

Why not? Dark Souls is popular. Seems like there's a market.

Make your profits on consoles, then double dip on PC. Seems like a good business strategy.
>>
>>384276920
But sony has the publishing rights everywhere outside of japan which means they could only publish the PC version in japan.
>>
Both. PS4 for fighting games, PC for anything else.
>>
>>384277596

>need to pay 1200 juts for hardware

Sheeeeeeeeeeeit
>>
which is the best fighting game right now?
>>
>>384276920
I wouldn't bank on that, my man. Sony directly published Ni-Oh everywhere outside of Japan. Japan's PC gaming scene is all visual novels, indie/doujin games and Ragnarok Online-style MMOs, to the extent that whenever a Japanese console game past a certain graphical and budget threshold is ported to the PC, they're doing so with the Western audience in mind. No chance of Western money thanks to Sony holding publishing rights in the West = no PC port.

tl;dr version -- No, it's not happening. Sorry.
>>
>>384273243
All SF: PC
All 2D besides SF: PS4
Tekken: PS4
>>
>>384278386
go to the thread on the topic >>384270524
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.