[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we made a cheaper version of the 3ds with features removed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

>we made a cheaper version of the 3ds with features removed
>we made it the same price as the 3ds
nintenbros will defend this
>>
"No ones forcing you to buy it" is and will always be the best response to shitters like OP who think everything should be dirt cheap
>>
It also looks like an iPhone attached to one of those cheap gamepads. New 3ds xl looks better.
>no 3d
>screens are always TN and generally of lower quality
Not worth it. 3dsxl is only 20-40 eurodollars more.
>>
>>384272025
At this point, it's just an updated 3ds except without the shitty 3d, which no one gives two fucks about.
>>
>N3DS costs $199 MSRP
>N2DS costs $150 MSRP
>>BUT IT'S MORE EXPENSIVE BECAUSE THATS WHAT I SAW ON EBAY
maybe try to learn how to price search
>>
>>384272025
It has more features than the original 3DS though. And I'm pretty sure hey don't make them anymore so...
>>
>>384272365
Except developers put in hundreds of extra hours and tens of thousands of extras dollars to add 3d to games, which factors into the cost of those games, so you're literally paying for something you can't even use.
>>
>>384272556
he's comparing the new 2ds to the original 3ds, not the new 3ds
>>
>>384272556
I paid $150 for a brand new 3ds in 2013.
>>
>>384272646
and if i was playing it on a normal system, i wouldnt use it anyway other than for a a minute or two of novelty
>>
>>384272770
*3ds xl
>>
Considering buying a cheap normal 2DS to play a few weeb games, how stupid am i being on a scale of 1-fucktarded?
>>
>>384272693
Why would he do that? The N2DS has better clock speeds and supports SNES VC which you can go full blast with if you have homebrew, which also makes great use of the clock. Get a PSP nub and you can play Quake and Duke 3D with butter-smooth accuracy as well
>inb4 "but muh piracy is illegal"
homebrewing is not, and merely voids you waranty. If you have a copy of duke 3D or Quake just stuff your official files in there and go nuts
>>
>>384273231
>SNES VC
>playing games meant for a large tv and large ergonomic controllers on a tiny handheld screen with tiny buttons
>>
>>384273231
i know anon, some people are this retarded
>>
>>384272770
New 3ds xl's go for as low as 160 euros brand new on Amazon.de, Amazon.it etc.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 262x193px
>>384273518
1:1 aspect ratio son. the games look incredibly sharp and the smaller screen helps in that regard since a bigger screen usually makes the edges stick out too hard. SBES games were played on CRTs back then and the screen itself helped smoothen out the console's visuals, which is why you see so many ankns sperging out over games not being loyal enough on emulators. The N3DS reaches a great compromise with a pixel perfect small display, but that's just my opinion. Terranigma, Chrono Trigger and Super Metroid all look bloody fantastic
>>
File: 364.png (3KB, 448x357px) Image search: [Google]
364.png
3KB, 448x357px
>>384274039
>SBES
meant SNES I swear
>>
File: Link.jpg (98KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Link.jpg
98KB, 1024x682px
>>384274039
You can't really appreciate visuals that were designed to be viewed on a large tv on such a tiny screen though.
>>
>>384274668
suit yourself. thread is autosaging too fast for any discussion anyway
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.