[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FF Dissidia NT Closed Beta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1109.jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1109.jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
Don't forget to sign up for the Final Fantasy Dissidia NT closed beta. The closed beta starts this summer and is only available on PS4.
http://na.square-enix.com/us/dissidiant-closedbeta-signup
Hope to see you guys there when it opens. I'll be the only person playing Tidus
>>
>>384271813
I don't want to take advice from someone who likes Tidus.
>>
>>384272104
I know what's best for you, anon. I have patrician taste
>>
>>384272854
You like one of the worst protags in the series though.
>>
lightning needs bigger thighs
>>
>>384273223
A bigger butt wouldn't hurt either
>>
>>384271813
Didn't know this was a thing. Thanks, anon!
>>
Everyone who gets into the beta, make sure your feedback to SE is about making the game as much like the previous Dissidia games as possible, including bringing back the RPG elements and 1v1 battles.

Fuck this arcade bullshit.
>>
>tfw poorfag
>tfw signed up for the beta but going to have to buy a year's subscription to PS+ before the beta starts
Not even into FF but this game looks like a lot of fun. Going to be maining Cloud or Lightning since they look the most fun to me.
>>
>>384274983
This. Not to mention they need to bring back the unique dialogue lines between characters. One of the best parts of Dissidia
>>
>>384271813
So
>Noctis has been confirmed
>Rest of the villian reps minus Gabranth will be added by the year's end.

After that all we need is are the remaining Duodecim reps (Tifa, Yuna, Laguna, Prish, and Gil) and then its just new characters.

Celes better be the first one.
>>
File: IMG_0727.jpg (57KB, 527x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0727.jpg
57KB, 527x516px
>>384275610
Ultimecia has to release soon, right?
>>
>>384271813
EU fags apply here if the redirection doesn't work for you http://beta.software.eu.playstation.com/de-de/DFFNTBETA (replace de-de with your country code)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.