[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What fucking piece of shit sage came a long and decided that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
What fucking piece of shit sage came a long and decided that the Master Sword must kill unworthy heroes after being used by literal children to save the world on multiple occasions? And why does Zelda suddenly need to "pray" to use her magic when, again, we've seen other Zeldas use their powers with no visible effort whatsoever?
>>
After more than 20 years countless changes to the lore, tidbits added and removed here and there and application of videogame logic throughout the entire series you decided that on this day you would make a thread and question this particular part of all things.

Why?
>>
File: donkey kong timeline.jpg (1009KB, 2031x2791px) Image search: [Google]
donkey kong timeline.jpg
1009KB, 2031x2791px
>>384271264
What I'm wondering is, at what [point did Mighty Bananas become native to Hyrule?
>>
>>384271438
>Why would you post about video games on /v/? Wouldn't you rather discuss what Egoraptor's latest Let's Play?
>>
>>384271748
he is not against op asking these things, he is just wondering what triggered op to make it right now.

I'm curious too, now. Was it out of the blue? Did op even play the games?

Why now and not before?

Is it because its famous now?

Surely /v/ hates anything famous
>>
>>384272070
Because I was playing through master mode and actually wanted to test if trying to pull out the Master Sword without enough hearts would kill you and was surprised that it actually did.
>>
>>384271620

at the same time they decided to make food a thing
>>
>>384271264
I guess since the sword is sentient (Fi) it can judge the hero by any arbitrary standards it wants.
In all the other games, Link was judged worthy right away, for all we know if he wasn't worthy he would've been killed. In botw, the canon story would be that link doesn't attempt taking the sword until he's ready. It's only us as the player that gets to see the consequences if we take the non canon path.
>>
>>384273304
>Link was judged worthy right away

Not OoT Young Link hence why he was put into stasis for seven years. Wind Waker prattles on about how unworthy Link is until he gains the Triforce of Courage.

As the second poster said, it's probably autism, but this feels like such a sudden harsh change to the lore. They could've easily said Link wasn't strong enough to pull out the sword.
He didn't need to fucking die.
>>
>>384271264
Games are not really connected. Connections are merely references, like Cloud's Buster Sword in FFIX.
>>
>>384273918
>Games are not really connected. Connections are merely references, like Cloud's Buster Sword in FFIX.

I know you want to believe that but Nintendo has accepted the existence of a Zelda timeline
>>
>>384274030
Some Nintendo marketers told a bunch of autists, "Yes, yes, what you just said, sure". Then the games continued being completely seperate besides a few direct sequels like MM to OoT or LA to ALttP, which have barely anything in common story-wise anyway.
>>
>>384274218
Yet the connections are still canon and your delusions won't change that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.