[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I'm the worst world in the entire Kingdom Hearts series.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

Hi, I'm the worst world in the entire Kingdom Hearts series.
>>
That's not Atlantis
>>
That's not KH2 Atlantica.
>>
Atlantica manages to be the worst in both games for different reasons. That's how shit it is.
>>
That ain't Atlantica
>>
Bait
>>
>>384270787
That's not Port Royal
>>
I actually like Atlantica in 2 but it was the worst KH world because it was really different and unnecessary. Alice in 1 was also worse than TR
>>
>>384272682
The worst part of Port Royal is that its really fucking short. Some of KH2s worlds are really fucking small.
>>
>clever level design full of homages
>unique enemies
>great soundtrack and SFX work
>original as hell

nope
>>
>>384272934
KH2 has fucking ABYSMAL level design. The worlds are trash and small, and mostly flat hallways. Easily the worst and most disappointing part of the game.

Ironically Timeless River is one of the more interesting levels as is Port Royal.
>>
>>384270787
That's not Pride Lands
>>
Timeless River > Port Royal > Pride Lands (fuck furry's) > KH1 Atlantica > a syringe full of concentrated AIDS injected into both your eyeballs > KH2 Atlantica.
>>
>>384270787
Port Royal is much worse.

>uncanny valley models
>off-brand voice actors
>plot is a line-for-line regurgitation of the movie's script with the occasional "Sora Donald and Goofy" thrown in
>pirate enemies can become invincible if they're standing in certain areas

Of course there's also shit like KH2's Atlantica with its finny fun but that's an easy target, and honestly it did what it set out to do.
>>
>>384270787
what the fuck? it's one of the best along with space paranoids and halloween town
>>
>>384270787
That's not pridelands, or atlantica
>>
>no one bringing up Agrabah yet
>>
>>384271141
>>384271298
>>384272393
>>384272260

this

those parts are legitimately worthless and shouldn't even exist
>>
>>384270787
fucking atlantica, its not even a real world in KH2. you just do the bullshit minigames for the completion
>>
KH2 in general had absolutely shit tier level design, most areas were just fucking hallways.
>>
>>384270787
That is not the Pride Lands, Halloween Town, or KH2 Atlantica.
>>
>>384270787
>Not Atlantica.
>Not Mandatory minigame shit from BBS.
Nah, Timeless River, you're okay.
>>
>>384270787
>hating Timeless River
OP being a faggot as usual
>>
>>384275721
>Agrabah is filled with life in the movies
>empty as fuck in the games
>>
>>384276368
>Not Mandatory minigame shit from BBS
I emulated BBS:FM and holy SHIT is that minigame nearly impossible on an emulator
>>
File: tumblr_m6g2av2Smj1qgvvtno1_500.jpg (21KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6g2av2Smj1qgvvtno1_500.jpg
21KB, 480x320px
Hi.
>>
the winnie the pooh shit is the worst in both games by far bar none case closed end of story.
how anyone thought collectathon minigame bullshit was good ever is beyond me.
>>
>>384275721
Agrabah isn't so bad. Sure it has some annoyances that can be ironed out, but what world is perfect?
>>
>>384276368
>Not Mandatory minigame shit from BBS.
I try to forget that garbage world even exists. The minigames in this series are pure trash already but to make an entire world based around them is a special kind of hell.
>>
>>384270787
Somebody got bodied by the car heartless
>>
>>384276789
I don't know. The minigames were easy enough that I could usually beat them on the first try, and they weren't painfully dull or long. They just didn't stand out much either.
>>
>>384277020
I find them to be boring as all hell.
>>
>>384270787
>most people saying Atlantica 1 probably because they didnt know swimming while locked on levels you with the target

>people saying Atlantica 2 because "waaaah this isn't combat!"

>people sayong Pride Lands because its the closest thing they have in 2 to Atlantica 1's different combat

>OP doesn't like tomeless river

>some retard said agrabar
>>
>>384276713
I'm the only one who played this game.
>>
>>384276713
On the flipside, you aren't required to do anything there, and can just run through it in less then a minnute.
>>
>>384277928
Well sure, but people still harp on KH2's Atlantica all the time even though you don't actually have to even touch it once. You also get some incredibly valuable cards/sleights for doing shit there, so you'd be really gimping yourself by not doing them. I don't remember KH2's Atlantica actually giving you much besides a blizzard upgrade, I think.
>>
>>384277458
In Agrabah's offense, it was genuinely the worst world in Days, for what that may be worth. Too many stealth missions and they have you go through the exact same places for what feels like far too many times compared to what the other worlds have you do in that game.
>>
>>384278232
> I don't remember KH2's Atlantica actually giving you much besides a blizzard upgrade, I think.
Orichalcum+ when you finish it.
>>
Am I really the only one who wants another musical level?
Personally I want a singinf/combat world that follows the story of the little mermaid 2
>>
>>384278398
>Agrabar
>Stealth missions
What
>>
>>384277225
Different people, different opinions. If anything though, this just proves that minigames should be more of an option and not so much forced. I mean, doing the snowboarding and such in FFVII was really fun, but it was a good thing that each one only required a single try, and they were spread out instead of having a world dedicated to it.
>>
>>384270787
haha /v/ so contrarian
>>
>>384278725
>this just proves that minigames should be more of an option and not so much forced
That is all I ask. I like focusing on the fighting so anything that distracts from that brings me down. That being said, I did like how much the improved the gummi ship segments in 2. They went from being a complete slog to kinda fun.
>>
>>384277458
>>most people saying Atlantica 1 probably because they didnt know swimming while locked on levels you with the target
Locking on may have improved it, but I just never really liked the feel of free form movement controls. Also, what is so exciting about going through a bunch of bland water caves that have absolutely no interesting designs to them?

>>people saying Atlantica 2 because "waaaah this isn't combat!"
I play some rhythm games every now and then. The song selection was the biggest problem with this one.

>>people sayong Pride Lands because its the closest thing they have in 2 to Atlantica 1's different combat
Absolutely no clue why people are saying Pride Lands. Seemed fun enough to me.

>>OP doesn't like tomeless river
Unless you are new to 4chan, you should know OP is ALWAYS a faggot. Don't expect today to be any different.

>>some retard said agrabar
That fucking idiot...
>>
>>384278431

There's almost definitely going to be another musical world. Nomura was literally about to turn FFXV into a musical, not even fucking joking, and Square told him to fuck off.

You just know he's doing whatever the hell he wants now.
>>
>>384278648
Was I wrong? Everytime I try to think back to Days's stealth missions the first and only thing to come to mind is Agrabah's fucking small city maps for some reason.
>>
>>384275721
I just hate middle eastern settings
>>
>>384279651
The fuck are you on about?
>>
File: SikkeVanDerVeer.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
SikkeVanDerVeer.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>384278398
>play days
>visit Agrabah 5000 times
>5 screens
>the same stupid music every single fucking time

REEEE
>>
>>384271141
Atlantica was great, what the fu--
>>384271298
Okay, there, you have a point.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.