[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of Playstation Battle Royale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (375KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
375KB, 1600x900px
What did you think of Playstation Battle Royale?
>>
Spikat is cancer
>>
>>384266158
It was very boring and the roster showed that the playstation brand has no identity outside of buying studios and timed exclusivity.
>>
Trash, albeit trash that was fun for a few minutes. Neat roster but terrible everything else. I get the impression that either a) they wanted to try their hardest at making it NOT smash bros, or b) they had no desire for it to be anything but a silly party game that people would play for 20 minutes.

The fact that final smashes are the only way to score points and that some characters legit just have better ones/easier to hit with makes it a little shitty. I dunno though, I haven't played this thing in years.
>>
>>384266158
It was a shit smash-like cashgrab.
>>
Soulless.
>>
>>384266158
It's leagues better than Smash Bros
>>
>>384266158
I liked it, played on vita. I think they could turn it into a successful franchise with a few improvements.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbLbuls2Fkk
>>
>>384266430
>I get the impression that either a) they wanted to try their hardest at making it NOT smash bros, or b) they had no desire for it to be anything but a silly party game that people would play for 20 minutes.
It was definitely B. If they were actually trying to not make it Smash Bros., it wouldn't be a 2D platform fighter like Smash Bros. If A was truly their intention they probably would've gone with something else, like some sort of 3D fighter.
>>
I liked it. But it was shit.
>>
it could be good but its shit
>384266598
eew
>>
>>384266719
MY
ICE
CREAM
CONE
>>
>>384266719
These were the best part. I loved seeing them talk trash even if it didn't make sense sometimes.
>>
Wasted potential
>>
>>384268054
Should have been a RPG or something.
Like Kingdom Hearts, but not really Kingdom Hearts.
>>
>>384266158
They made a mistake by getting halfway into development before they decided they needed to distinguish it from smash bros. They should literally just copied the smash bros formula in its entirety, at least then it might have been fun.
>>
Just a daily reminder at how much $$$ Nintendo sits on with their iconic IPs.
>>
wut
>>
I wanted to get it, but the fact you only get KOs with supers made me not want it.
>>
Should have made it a Mortal Kombat style fighter with cool finishers.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.