[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ why do people shit on one of the best fire emblem games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: wir83nz.jpg (377KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
wir83nz.jpg
377KB, 1200x630px
/v/ why do people shit on one of the best fire emblem games
>>
>Japanese games
I wish we could kill weaboos.
>>
>>384266250
>he says on an anime image board
>>
File: 1498485274569.jpg (77KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1498485274569.jpg
77KB, 500x541px
Hoshido is wonderfully inoffensive

Nohr has great maps but the story narrative for making you go back to nohr is so fucking asinine and trying to paint corrin as an absolute saint despite invading another nation and murdering their people just to get your cartoon villain of a father to sit on a fucking plot device throne instead of rebelling in your home nation. Aqua and the Nohr siblings are idiots! IDIOTS! And no hurt xander's daddy or xander smash! Male corrin was such a whiny little bastard.

Invisible...
Bad unit balance and screw killing off crimson as a marriage option for Ryoma and Izana for no reason.
>>
File: fe_conquest.jpg (351KB, 1500x1372px) Image search: [Google]
fe_conquest.jpg
351KB, 1500x1372px
>>384265435
you posted the wrong picture
>>
>>384265435
Two thirds of it are shit and the Hoshidan half of the cast might as well not exist since they're all inferior to their Nohrian counterparts
>>
You mean Conquest? If so, they probably couldn't get past Chapter 10 or eventually hit a certain wall.
>>
>>384265435
>why does /v/ hate popular thing

What a mystery
>>
Good boon, bane and talent if I plan to marry Elise?
>>
File: disapproving_midori.png (372KB, 578x789px) Image search: [Google]
disapproving_midori.png
372KB, 578x789px
>>384267601
>marry Elise

elise isn't for lewd you goddamn faggot
>>
>>384267601
Whatever boon -luck majority of the time
>>
>>384267785
Don't care. Want to
>>
People who like classic FE get turned off by the terrible writing, artstyle, and localization. People who like Awakening are too casual to beat it.
>>
>>384265435
FE games used to have decent characters and worldbuilding. This one doesn't.

Of course, if you don't play these games for the story, then Conquest is the only one of any value. To be fair though, its best is up there with Thracia and RD's best.
>>
>>384267176
them cutscenes
mmmmm...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.