[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clair, get to the Resident Evil Thread., I'll meet you there.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Clair, get to the Resident Evil Thread., I'll meet you there.
>>
>>384259554
Rebecca is best girl.
7 was actually good for an RE game.
6 was fun if you had a friend to bro-op it with.
Outbreak files 1&2 were the pinnacle of RE multiplayer.
>>
>>384259987
I think 7 is a fantastic RE game. I have my gripes but the game is fine in the main RE continuity.
>>
>>384260587
it's just a snipe at the contrarians on /v/ who have only ever played 4-6 (if that) and try arguing that it doesn't bring RE back to its survival horror roots.
Which it does.
Granted, the lack of monster variety is really my only complaint. But it has almost everything the old RE games had, except in first person.
>>
File: Wutudoinghere.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wutudoinghere.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>384259554
Freeze! Who are you?! What're you doing here?!
>>
File: underground.jpg (62KB, 634x359px) Image search: [Google]
underground.jpg
62KB, 634x359px
IS THAT JILL?
>>
>>384261009
>bowgun
Who actually used this piece of shit? It was a completely useless weapon
>>
>>384260962

Not him, but I think its pretty decent mainly because it retains a lot of the old design philosophy i.e. being disempowering and more about item hunting between tough enemies and manual save spots.

The worst problem IMO is its lack of replayability. RE1 and 2 are highly replayable games, but RE7 is dotted with a long railroading opening and unskippable cutscenes.
>>
>>384261243

If you use it pointblank it oneshots the zombos. But that's kind of it.
>>
>>384260962
>>384261331
RE7 was the most COD like game in the series, though.
>>
>>384261243
Some did. I didn't care for it until CV. Once you get the grenade launcher, it becomes useless Imo.
>>
>>384261459
You didn't play it.
>>
>>384261459
>first person
>its like COD
>>
>>384261459
nice bait BUCKO
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.