[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one was worth the hype and more importantly, worth the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: worththeweight.jpg (824KB, 1924x1200px) Image search: [Google]
worththeweight.jpg
824KB, 1924x1200px
Which one was worth the hype and more importantly, worth the wait?

Also, more importantly, I still got $15 for Sony's E3 Experience thing. Which of the 2 should I spend it on, XV's season pass (just add in $10) or Persona 5's DLC?
>>
or ditch both and just get Nier A Tomato.?
>>
Persona 5 no question about it. I played and liked both but XV feels obviously rushed and lacking in many ways. P5 dlc is just cosmetic so I'd say just do the xv dlc unless you really like the costumes a lot.
>>
>>384252174
neither
>>
>>384252174
Save your money and buy something later. Or buy the Metal Slug Anthology
Now wait for xv-kun to find this thread
>>
P5 is a 10/10 game or even an 11/10 game because sjw's hate because they hate Ann and the lack of gay characters in the game.

FFXV is a 4/10 unfinished trash with bad combat and bad everything. Biggest disappointment of the decade easily.
>>
File: 1496224644680.gif (3MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1496224644680.gif
3MB, 540x303px
>>384253702
>FFXV
>bad combat
>>
>>384254487
>Thinking FFXV has good combat
Hahaha fucking delusional.
>>
>>384252174
P5
>>
>>384253468
oh shit, that's out already?
>>
>>384252174
Don't bother with P5 dlc. They aren't bad but they're overpriced as fuck.
>>
>>384254487
The only time I got any entertainment value from the combat is when I managed to play it like a cover shooter and the appeal of that wore off pretty fast
>>
>>384255359
It's down to 6 bucks from 20 bucks, at least in EU
>>
Persona
>>
Is ff15 on PC yet?
>>
>>384252174
Is this bait? You can't be serious.
>>
>>384252174
P5 was worth the wait.

It did everything perfect.

The world and music was beautiful
The game length was well over 100 hours
And it had no point where I'm just mindlessly running around trying to find something to do
>>
>>384256190
The DLC or it being worth the wait?
>>
>$7 costume P5 DLC
What the actual fuck?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.