[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about getting the founders pack for pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: fakeOW.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fakeOW.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
I'm thinking about getting the founders pack for pic related. I've had a lot of fun playing casual, is founders worth it? I've had overwatch since release but it's gone to shit IMO, not really fun anymore for me.

also paladins thread/blizzdrones whining thread i guess
>>
>>384251951
>buying useless shit in a free game with real money
wew
>>
I was able to unlock every single character so far without paying any real money, and I got them all to at least level 4 or higher.
>>
>>384252010
I more just want the rest of the heroes. I'm viewing it as a f2p game with a 10 buck buy in to avoid all the BS?

>>384252106
how long did that take? I found site selling the pack for 10 bucks, how bad is the grind once the gold from hero mastery levels dries up?
>>
>>384252790
Getting all the current ones took a while but once I caught up, the new ones didn't take so long as long as you do 3 wins a day, and the weekly quests. The new ones cost more so they are usually last to get.
>>
>Playing a horribly unbalanced clone of another game that's a clone

It would be fun desu if it were more balanced. As it stands, there are 3-4 heroes in EVERY SINGLE MATCH because the devs keep buffing them and refuse to nerf them.
Fucking Viktor is what caused me to quit about a year ago. Sooooo many people complained he was OP because he was sniping with near perfect accuracy, zero recoil and no falloff damage and all the devs had to say about it was "Well, he's designed to do exactly what we want him to do." Which is to keep him OP as fuck. And then the Fucking bow chick with red hair ponytail who shoots her arrows like a machine gun that deals massive damage and has many mobility moves with near zero cooldown so you'll never touch her.
So much unbalance though.
>Inb4 they've updated since then
No. I just tried replaying a few months ago and it's the same.
>>
It got boring really quick for me. Paladins will go down the shitter quicker than Overwatch because Hi-Rez are some of the worse devs out there.
>>
I'd say just wait until it's out of beta.
>>
>Putting money into a P2W game
lol
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.