[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FFXII Zodiac Age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Bhujerba artwork.jpg (520KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
Bhujerba artwork.jpg
520KB, 1200x1697px
How's it going? You made any progress, /v/?
>>
>>384251123

Well I'm playing type 0 hd and i won't be moving on for a while. It's brilliant but my god levelling every character is kind of an annoyance. Also feels like a budget xenoverse. But hey, it's good I like it. I don't have a PS4 for zodiac age unfortunatley, hopefully there will be a pc release
>>
>>384251123
What's different between this and IZJS? Can you put a shirt on Vaan?
>>
>>384251417
It has remastered graphics with high resolution textures and lighting effects. An auto-save function is implemented, and it supports up to 7.1 ch surrounded stereo mode.

>>List of changes
>Visual changes
High-resolution upgrades for backgrounds, character models, and all 2D parts including fonts
High-resolution upgrades for movie scenes
Introduction of current generation visual expression
>Sound changes
7.1ch surround support
High-quality voice support
English and Japanese voices (switch between them in the game configuration)
Original and newly re-recorded BGMs (switch between them in the game configuration)
>Usability improvements
Shorter load times
Auto-save functionality added (game saves automatically when moving to each new screen)
Improved high-speed mode and improved play time operability during high-speed mode
An overlay map.
>Game balance
The game balance has been overhauled to make it easier.
>Gameplay
Cure only heals a single target again.
In the International Zodiac Job System version, Trial Mode saves and game data saves are separated, because if the game data is overwritten by the Trial Mode save, the game data will be lost. In The Zodiac Age version, players can save Trial Mode data to their main game save and receive items, but overwriting that save with a main game save will erase the Trial Mode progress.
>Other
The bestiary in the PlayStation 2 versions shows illustrations of the enemies, but The Zodiac Age version shows 3D models instead.
The Sky Pirate's Den has been removed in exchange for the trophy system.
The introductory cinematic no longer plays when starting up the game. The player is taken immediately to the title screen instead.
>>
>>384251123
I'm hoping endgame is fun. I never did that back on the ps2. the game plays itself until a boss fight. also, while convenient, the 4x speedup button makes me sad at how trivial it makes the entire game. you basically have to do no sidequests and skip half the mobs you come across in order to make playing the game any kind of challenge.
>>
>>384251664
>The Sky Pirate's Den has been removed in exchange for the trophy system.
>The introductory cinematic no longer plays when starting up the game.

Well that sucks, I liked the Den. Why couldn't we just have both?
>>
>>384251975
Yeah I liked it as well
I loved the atmosphere you got from it
>>
They should've improved the magic effects, also i wish the game have weapon skills.
>>
Vaan
Monk/Knight
For lots of white magic, light+heavy armor and genji gloves for poles
Balthier
Hunter/breaker
Light+Heavy armor, all breaks and genji gloves for ninja blades
Fran
White/Machinist
Heals+Hastega and guns to do something between heals
Basch
Lancer/Samurai
He's just a good damage dealer, nothing noteworthy
Ashe
Black/Time mage
Damage dealer + Haste and shit
Penelo
Archer/Red mage
Yet another caster with access to light armor

Any fuckup?
Everyone has Swiftnessx3 and good attack animations
>>
>>384251664
>The Sky Pirate's Den has been removed in exchange for the trophy system.
>The introductory cinematic no longer plays when starting up the game. The player is taken immediately to the title screen instead.

wtf that is really gay man, cant square get even a remaster right these days?
>>
>>384254871
such autism, who gives a fuck about these stuff
>>
>>384254486
Monk knight is a bit redundant, like they have a lot of white magic in common, you'd probably be better with a bushi/knight or monk/hunter which then can be used as a genji glove wearer and pure damage machine in combination with your hunter breaker.
White machinist is okay nothing spectacular but you really have to wait lategame to unlock his license for hastega and slowga, but still solid because lots of hp and gun (don't scale with stats)
Lancer/samurai unless you go full katana to take advantage of all the magick lores and battle lores it's kind of a waste, best for a samurai would be hunter or knight and for lancer probably something like breaker for zodiac spear + crap ton of damage.
Archer red mage, best tank in the game do not change
Black mage time mage, again lots of shared license your best bet if you want to use black mage is black mage/red mage or black mage/monk and for time mage the best choice is white mage because then you have the best support in the game
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.