[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

12 Zodiac Age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: I want to fuck this man.png (878KB, 798x1587px) Image search: [Google]
I want to fuck this man.png
878KB, 798x1587px
Another thread about anons unsure on what classes to pick and falling for the bushi/knight meme.

So tell me, should I combo my archer with uhlan or with foebreaker?
>>
First time playing ff12. What is the footstep counter for?
>>
>>384251045
There is some meme ability that deals more damage based on the last three numbers of the step counter.That ability is also shit, so don't bother with it.
>>
>>384251045
There's a skill called "traveler" that increases in power the more you walk.
>>
Selected Libra from the license chart. Doesnt show up during battle. Do i need to purchase
the techink as well?
>>
>>384252354
Yes, you do.
>>
>>384250825
am i the only one who goes with who looks better with their weapons?
>>
>>384251249
i was reading, only to a specific point. after you used it, it resets to zero and you have to walk again for max damage
>>
>>384250825
Did they fix Balthier's and Fran's slower gun/bow animation?
>>
>>384253645
Nope.
>>
>>384253882
Thanks SE.
>>
>star wars for the first 3/4ths
>final fantasy for the rest
Why did they do this?
>>
>>384250825
Why are there so few abilities in the game? Like unless one of your party members is a mage they literally just auto attack because that's all that's worth using.
>>
>>384254304
The charm really is in the late game.
>>
>>384254304
>tfw even the enemies have better technicks than you
>>
>>384254282
Literally nothing wrong with that
>>
>Dude what if we made literally half the cast be inconsequential to the story
>Dude what if we made multiple cutscenes where the main character has no idea what's going on and just stands in the background while people who matter speak
>Dude what if we made a character who's literally just a random girl off the street with no important qualities outside of an extremely large ass
>Dude what if we made a character with an interesting and nuanced backstory and then only let the player use him in one dungeon, at the end of which he dies
>Dude what if we made a villain who has zero emotional connection to the heroes and doesn't even meet them until the last ten minutes
>Dude what if we took an established setting with a million interesting species and then only included humans and bunny humans as playable characters
>Dude what if we gave the narrator a comical Apu accent
>Dude what if we made a complicated political plot and then ruined it by turning it into standard ancient god shenanigans halfway through
>Dude what if we made a plot where the heroes have almost no impact on what happens until 95% of the way through the story, and they spend their time tromping from one ancient temple to the next
>Dude what if we took everything 100% seriously and had zero levity outside of Balthier and Cid
>Dude what if we wrote all of the dialogue to sound like a Renaissance Fair
>Dude what if we we had no overworld and all travel was handled by a menu or floating teleport crystals
>Dude what if we made a battle system where you set everything up in advance so that you don't actually play the game
>Dude what if we made a level-up system where all of the characters become literally identical in function
>Dude what if we made summons useless except for opening doors
>Dude what if we put all of the interesting and unique content in sidequests
>Dude what if instead of having fun side games like the motorcycle chase and Triple Triad we had nothing
>Dude what if we had really shitty music
>>
>>384254304
I wish they implemented usual classic Abilities from prior FFs. Only like 5 or 6 are actually good in XII.
>>
>>384254304
From what I can tell most technicks are trash until late game when you get stuff like shades of black or expose.

Of course steal also has its place
>>
File: 2017-07-15 12.27.31.jpg (123KB, 913x1016px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-15 12.27.31.jpg
123KB, 913x1016px
>>
>>384254523
>dude mom I posted it again!!!!
>>
>>384253645
>>384254191
There's nothing to fix dumbfuck, it's intended.
>>
>>384254432
>No blue mage class to take advantage of cool shit like water laser

Really dropped the ball SE
>>
>>384254523
>Dude what if I posted the same b8 in every thread like an autist?
>>
>Penelo
Knight/Bushi
>Ashe
Monk/Black mage
>Vaan
Shikari/Foebreaker
>Bashe
Uhlan/Time mage
>Balthier
Machinist/White mage
>Fran
Archer/Red mage

Hows this?
>>
>>384255009
He needs to make sure no one talks about a final fantasy game that isn't XV, because that one is perfect.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.