[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why praise this shit compangy so much. kill FF , the last good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
Why praise this shit compangy so much.
kill FF , the last good one was 9.
FF 14 garbage mmo.
Almost kill hitman with le episodic meme.
Kill deus ex.
Tomb raider Nuh lara mediocre.
KH for children.
Nier automat o you got this one , made by platinum.
imba capcom are worse.
>>
>>384249831
Newfag, you have to go back to
>>>/reddit/
or lurk for AT LEAST two more years
>>
They've kept Dragon Quest sacred. Just about all the original staff members still work on the games and they aren't forced to go in different directions.
>>
10 was good.
11 they ruined the namesake of the series and made an MMO for no reason
12 they changed the formula of the standard gameplay and made an action RPG for no reason
13 they kept it an action RPG
14 they did the MMO thing again
15 they did the action RPG again

1-10 are all standard JRPG's.

11-15 are all shit.
>>
>>384249831
Sonic has had a better track record in the past 15 years than FF and square in general. That's how fucking bad they are.
>>
This retarded shit hurts to read. This has to be bait.
>>
File: Rena Lanford.jpg (16KB, 249x293px) Image search: [Google]
Rena Lanford.jpg
16KB, 249x293px
>>384249831

they made my favourite JRPG of all time

>best combat of its time
>most endearing story
>well done skill system

so as far as im concerned: why not?
>>
>>384249831
Last good one was 10.

They had to change the formula because marketing says the new generation doesn't like turn based games they like to swing swords or shoot mfers
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.