[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: I coveted that wind.jpg (201KB, 1276x526px) Image search: [Google]
I coveted that wind.jpg
201KB, 1276x526px
What did he mean by this?
>>
BRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
If i remember (it's been like, 6 years since I touched this game), the wind brought death right? he wanted to die i guess.

Hyrule was fucked, everything he knew was fucked and flooded, nothing important left above the sea that was worth ruling.

His last chance at having the only thing he cared about back was getting the triforce, so he's monologuing about hope seemed lost blablbla i wanted to die bc I doubted I'd ever get the chance to see the triforce and shit.

Also he was a bit self-aware in this game. Maybe he's sick of constantly coming back again and again stopped by some green faggot every time.

idfk, its a video game that tried to be deep.
>>
>>384243979
It meant that he was jealous of the hyrulian life. He was born and grew up in a harsh environment. While the winds in hyrule felt cool and fresh, the wind in the desert only brought discomfort in the forms of sandstorms and heat.
>>
>>384244401
>>384244610
Those both make sense, thanks.
>>
>>384243979
meant he was best ganon
>>
The Wind Waker takes place in an era far removed from Ocarina of Time, so the character has lost the air of youthfulness he had in those days. At the same time, and in contrast to his ambition then, he’s also imbued with a certain sense of resignation… He’s known for a long time that he can’t escape from his destiny of pursuing the Triforce, but even so, he hasn’t given up on his pursuit of the Hyrule of old.

http://www.glitterberri.com/the-wind-waker/zelda-box/character-commentary/the-main-characters/
>>
He yearned for the good winds of Hyrule. Basically, he didn't feel comfortable in his environment, and wanted the greener, grassier pastures of the other side. Maybe it was envy, but it's to be expected when you've grown up in hard mode. At some point he realized life isn't fair and decided to carve out his own fate via Triforce. He's a somewhat noble Ganon, which is why he even looks as such
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.