[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lmao has anyone played this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: header (2).jpg (61KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header (2).jpg
61KB, 460x215px
lmao has anyone played this
>>
How do you play a movie?
>>
Thumbnail looks like Code Talker and Skull Face
>>
>>384241602
It's fucking great man,
>>that acting
>>that humor
>>that protagonist
>>the intrigue
>>the conspiracy
I wish he would make a sequel
>>
>>384242090
the protagonist is literally /ourguy/
>>
>Tim Follin had to learn to do everything himself when making this
Jesus.
>>
>>384241919
Ask that to the devs of Beyond Two Souls and Heavy Rain.

Though Heavy Rain did have Jason and the Shaun glitch.
>>
>>384241602
Yeah, it's a great callback to 90's FMV point and click adventure game schlock

There was another game that used FMV that came out recently but they used a text parser for it instead and it was really fucking bad
>>
It's actually surprisingly good. The main guy has a very entertaining attitude on things. The side characters are interesting and the story/acting is pretty good.
>>
>>384241602
I dont remember much other than the ending reveal feeling completely out of place
>>
>>384244506
It had like a secret satanic cult thing going on for the entire game and then it was like "Nope, that dude's wife did it". So bizarre.
>>
>>384244707

It was definitely a better executed bait and switch than "Firewatch" that's for sure.
>>
>>384241602
Yeah, it's pretty fun. The twist was kind of lame though
>>
Is this the most middle-class game ever created?
>>
>>384244005
also
>>He ran a successful crowdfunding campaign but still ended up investing thousands of pounds of his own cash to finish it
>>This was after cutting huge portions of content
Making games is fun
>>
>>384244707
they didnt even explore that the murdered girl was threatening ot expose Ryan's affair and the mysterious $500 cheque in his car
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.