[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok. hypothetical question, say someone wants to pirate all wii

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (8KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 268x188px
ok. hypothetical question, say someone wants to pirate all wii wiiu and gamecube games,

should i get a wii u, then CFW it , and suddenly i can play all games?
>>
The Wii U can't play GameCube games tho.
>>
Yes.
>>384236829
It can.
>>
can i get a confirmation it can play everything, because i really will just get the shit for PC instead if i have to
>>
>>384236750
ye. It can only play wii u/wii without the hacks,
>>
>>384237101
no gamecube?
>>
>>384237013
The Wii U part of the Wii U can be hacked ez, probably one of the easiest to pirate on. There's also a pretty much entirely separate virtual Wii in it, and once you hack that part as well, you can pirate both Wii and GC games on it.
>>
I reccomend the gamecube adapter for the gamecube games. That or the WiiU pro controller works.

Also the Wii classic controller can be used.
>>
Get a PC, does all of that and more. No stupid gamepad either. I'm literally playing Mario Maker right now
>>
>>384239526
i have a pc idiot
i want to play gamecube games with gamecube controller and wii u and wii games on their controllers,
you add up all the costs, itll cost about 50 to 90 dollars more and will have 100% compatibility with no issues that PC have and be able to play 100% of the library for free after that
>>
>>384237183
Only with homebrew, wii discs work on a unit straight out of the box though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.