[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do/Did you play video game with your sibling(s)? How old were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Do/Did you play video game with your sibling(s)?
How old were they when they become a functioning member of society and stopped playing video games?
>>
Me and my older brother used to play co-op games growing up, Perfect Dark, Halo, Conflict Desert Storm. We don't ever see each other anymore but I think he still plays vidya.
>>
I'm an only child but I used to be really close to and best friends with one of my cousins. He "grew out of" all the geeky stuff we bonded over (video games, comics, anime, MtG) when he entered high school while I never did so we drifted apart.
>>
>>
Did you ever have bets or "deals" with your older sister for winning/losing?
>>
>>384236089
I play vidya with my little sister from time to time and she's been hooked on games for years. She's been super bummed out about not being able to afford a Switch for Splatoon 2 though which is depressing to see
>>
>>384236089
There were a few games that both me and my second brother played with, though we rarely played against each other. Mainly played HoMM3, Rome total war, age of mythology and empires 3.
My first brother stopped playing them when he was around 25, though started again a little with his daughter. The second 28-29 perhaps.
Still, playing Mortal kombat vs DC with my 5 year old niece was one of the wierdest experiences as of late.
>>
>>384236089
I used to help my sister p2 for mario galaxy 2 and vice versa. She made it past 120 stars when she was 12 years old which is pretty impressive.
>>
File: 1498810898817.jpg (16KB, 750x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498810898817.jpg
16KB, 750x300px
>>384236089
>Little brother had immune system deficiency
>He was almost always sick
>He had no friends from school visit him
>He would always just be in his room sleeping
>Let him borrow my PS2 to play THUG2
>One day I slowly sneak into his room
>Was planning on scaring him for fun
>Realize that he's playing THUG2 in multiplayer
>He's in split screen by himself
>Second controller is sitting next to him
>He's talking to himself
>"What map do you want to play next?"
>Suddenly feel insanely bad for him
>Notice his face is all red and he's been crying
>I pretend like I don't notice and knock on the door
>Ask if he wants to play some Tony Hawk
>I order us some pizza and we play a bunch of PS2

I miss my brother, he's not dead, I just moved out of state for work, he spends most of his time playing online games, but it's not the same when we play together.
>>
>>384236692
source?
>>
>>384236089
Yes, right from being around 9 and even now I play games with them.
Anything from Monster Hunter to BlazBlue.
Because it's fun.
>>
File: Capture.png (366KB, 1064x873px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
366KB, 1064x873px
>>384237198
Yeah, if I lost I'd have to wrestle her and since she was older than me she had size on me, she'd always win at wrestling. She'd usually put my head between her thighs and squeeze until I yelled Uncle.
>>
>>384236089
Yep, I remember taking turns with my sister playing Ape Escape 3 and Rayman Rabbids. We also played Mortal Kombat and the Street Fighter on SNES. Good times man, too bad she is pretty all about work now.
>>
>>384236089
Me and my bro still play fighting games in childhood we used to go to arcades and play he would always beat me because he knew how to hadou and tatsu but after my uncle setup emulators we both would play neogeo and other fighting games all day and i would secretly practice games and would always win now he hardly win against me and fighting are my fav game genre.
the most fun we had was with neogeo games it had a lot of fighting games and after a while we would change games and get good in them. our most played game in childhood was kof 2k2 98 97. But now we only play usf4 and i play 3s online but he refuse to play 3s wid me because he says i am little too good
>>
my sister would rather get drunk alone in the laundry room
>>
>>384242710
Taking turns was the fucking worst we were poor, but even tho my dad didnt really knew about games he would research games in which we could play together for nes and he would buy us those games but he still bought us megaman which was worth it and taking turns was fun because of super hard bossess
>>
My older brother and i were taking turns on the pc and the n64 to play vidya ever since we were little

it was fun, good memories, we played some starcraft, some warcraft, ocarina of time, mario 64, stuff like that...

sometimes i both of us wanted to play and we often fought because of this but fighting with him was fun too
>>
My brother got a qt gf and is just about to finish his masters degree. He still plays video games.

Why couldn't this happen to me?
>>
>>384236692
why is she using bullets in a pump action shotgun?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.