[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 16

File: MvCI Leak Roster.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MvCI Leak Roster.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
So going by the leaks we can assume this or something very close to this will end up being the final roster for MvC. Regardless of the game's numerous other problems what do you think of this roster overall? How would you go about fixing it's problems? Is there any hope of ever getting Gene?
>>
they should just rework the game entirely or find another company to do a crossover.
But whatever.
>>
>>384233026
If Venom and monster hunter look as good as Jedah then I'm actually okay with the roster.

Chun's and Dante's face also got a bit fixed so I guess there is still a bit hope for the visuals getting more polished before release.

for fucks sake tho, why the hell didn't they do a fucking reveal/trailer for Jedah? What the hell is going on with Capcom's PR?
>>
>>384233026
So was Venom listed as a base roster character? Cause otherwise there's no way in hell he wouldn't be DLC. They know people want him.

I'm ok with the roster I just want a few more females and I want Capcom to stop being pussies with their choices. Edward Falcon needs to be here already.
>>
If they insist on making it MCU vs Capcom, why couldn't they just have gone all the way? This in between shit looks stupid
>>
>>384233517
That's one of the things I find the most baffling with this game. After the initial announcement all the "reveals" have fallen completely flat. Compare these trailers to the amazing ones from 3 or even just your average reveal trailer for any other recent fighter like Injustice 2 or Tekken and they just seem so bland and lazy. Looking at the marketing and presentation you wouldn't think this game has Disney money behind it.
>>
>>384233517
Because it's a teaser and the FGC only cares about the functions anyway. Memes aside, I think the how he played would be worth a lot more than a CGI trailer with just one character.
>>
File: 12_mvcinewscreens01.jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12_mvcinewscreens01.jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
>>384233732
I think who is and isn't DLC in regards to Venom, Ant-Man and Winter Soldier are the major points of contention with the roster right now. Considering that like season 2 of SFV the 6 DLC fighters for this are said to be "all-new" it would make more sense for Venom to be in the base game since he isn't new to the series unlike Ant-Man and Winter Soldier.
>>
>>384233517
>for fucks sake tho, why the hell didn't they do a fucking reveal/trailer for Jedah? What the hell is going on with Capcom's PR?
because you used leddit spacing, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>384233792
>Looking at the marketing and presentation you wouldn't think this game has Disney money behind it.
it's pretty clear that Diseny didn't give a penny to Capcom for this game beside giving out the rights.

The game has hardly any advertisement compared to other fighters but especially to MvC3.
>>
Oh man, I'm so glad they cleared the X-Men out to make room for Rocket Raccoon and Ant Man. Fuck the MCU for making those shitty characters mainstream, and ruining the mutants. Thank god DBFZ swooped in to save the day.
>>
File: o0KjCJn.jpg (648KB, 1533x2048px) Image search: [Google]
o0KjCJn.jpg
648KB, 1533x2048px
>>
>>384233945
True. There is the whole "Venomverse" event going on that they're gonna use to advertise this game so I guess that makes sense. Still I feel like Ant-Man would be on the launch roster. Oh well. And why the fuck haven't they shown Spider-Man off yet? Dudes movie just came out, seemed like a no brainer.
>>
>>384233860
one part of the character reveals is showing off how they play. Constantly fucking up the combos and ultras with Gamora was emberassing to watch, it didn't made me wanna play the character at all, when a proper trailer that shows off her full potency might have done a way better job at this.
>>
>>384234140
>I'm so glad they cleared the X-Men out to make room for Rocket Raccoon and Ant Man
You realise that rocked raccoon was already in UMvC3 right? Ant Man too if you consider Hawkeye's level3
>>
>>384234313
Well Japan loves Spidey so they may be saving him to reveal him and Venom for some event over there, though TGS isn't until after this is out so I don't know where they do it. I don't think Homecoming is out in Japan yet so they may do it then.
>>
>>384234334
I get where you are coming from, but during a community event forcing your known shill to dance isn't the worst thing in the world. And come on, nobody takes notes from trailer combo videos.
>>
>>384233026
N O X M E N
O

B
U
Y
>>
>>384233026
Why did they add tribals to Jedah?
>>
>>384233517
Because it's a literal who character that even o as nerd never heard of
>>
>>384234149

What the fuck am I supposed to be looking at here? What is this picture trying to accomplish?

It's like a character leak picture but then it has random shit like hulk colours and memes.
>>
File: 1500225609479.png (483KB, 409x469px) Image search: [Google]
1500225609479.png
483KB, 409x469px
>>
>>384233517
I don't understand why didn't do a Dormammu reveal to quell the leak stuff. I assume he's in, from the cover leaks that happened. If he is, they really should've done a trailer immediately.
>>
>>384234652
Yeah it's not great. That's why I made the OP pic, seems like nobody else had bothered to compile the roster leaks in an image that was more concise and easier to comprehend.
>>
>>384234739
That would have helped after that first leak but after this >>384234149 it wouldn't really make a difference anymore.
>>
File: jedah2.gif (38KB, 254x132px) Image search: [Google]
jedah2.gif
38KB, 254x132px
>>384234629
you are the reason most of the roster is filled with cookie cutter mainstream characters
>b-but muh x-men, I miss them so I'm a true fan
you probably only know them because the recent movies were decent and got popular. You people have no right to shit on the shitty roster when you are the biggest part of why it's so shit.
>>
Really hope Frank isn't the DR4 version.
>>
File: xztszs.gif (46KB, 263x133px) Image search: [Google]
xztszs.gif
46KB, 263x133px
>>384234956
I wonder how much censor we will get with Jedah beside the purple blood
>>
>>384234471
I'm aware, but at the time, he was a jokey "I can't believe they threw him in" character. Now, it's more on the level of "Hey, look guys! It's the loveable Rocket Raccoon, from the hit Guardians of the Galaxy film series, now available on DVD and Blu Ray!".
>>
Where the fuck is Vergil? Where the fuck are X-men? Fuck this game.
>>
File: Dead Rising 4.jpg (827KB, 1278x935px) Image search: [Google]
Dead Rising 4.jpg
827KB, 1278x935px
>>384233026
If oldschool frank west is in, I will buy it. If only to wash the taste of pic related out of my mouth
>>
File: deleterino this shiterino.jpg (259KB, 1430x1080px) Image search: [Google]
deleterino this shiterino.jpg
259KB, 1430x1080px
>>384233026
wait is wolverine really not in

the fuck thats like chun li not being in a street fighter game
>>
>>384234629
yeah, boy I'm sure everybody knew about big name characters like flaming head space lord, magic goatee man, and fire imp and that's why they gave all of them reveal trailers.
>>
>>384235986
Jedah's blood looked a lot more like shadow ooze than blood. Anyway he still had the HP hands and the jHK shell and we didn't get to see the pool super cause Fchamp didn't walk into it
>>
>>384236141
So it's only a problem that he's in now because people who aren't comic nerds know who he is? Come on dude, I get being annoyed at the lack of X-Men and F4 characters but there's no need to go full hipster. I mean hell we're very quickly reaching a point where pretty much every major Marvel character will have been in a movie or show, are ya gonna start asking for shit like Detroit Steel once all the major players have been adapted?
>>
>>384237554
l don't think he even had his S.MP, right? The elongation of his fingernails or did l miss it?
>>
>>384237814
Combofiend didn't do them but he also has his sMK and cHK and they modified his divebomb so it's a direct attack now and the wheel attack from divebomb goes forward
>>
>>384234956
>ou probably only know them because the recent movies
Nah, im just a huge nostalgia fag for the 90s cartoon.
>>
>>384233026
I don't think this launch roster is that bad.

It's not good but I would hardly call it a hot dumpster fire either.
>>
>>384238242
I sort of agree. Looking at it alltogether like this it doesn't seem as bad though it's certainly still lacking in comparison to 3. I'm glad to have Nemesis and Venom at the very least.
>>
File: heads.jpg (3MB, 1865x4238px) Image search: [Google]
heads.jpg
3MB, 1865x4238px
Visualy, this game has an Art direction problem... I can't believe how this shit could pass between the art director's hands, and he was; Ok, this looks fine, carry on.

The problem aren't just the faces, are the fuking heads! And they ain't gonna fix them, because that would mean a rework on the model skeleton... And probably rework, or fix almost all the animations.
>>
Fucking KIke Perlmutter. The X-Men are (along with Spider-Man) the only good characters Marvel have.
>>
>>384236740
They literally said that they left out characters like Magneto and Wolverine and Storm because no one knows who they are. The game is a dumpster fire.
>>
File: Benny Ring A Ding.png (270KB, 1017x1162px) Image search: [Google]
Benny Ring A Ding.png
270KB, 1017x1162px
>>384238560
>They literally said that they left out characters like Magneto and Wolverine and Storm because no one knows who they are
>>
>>384238560
Well that's the retarded PR excuse. The real reason is that Ike Perlmutter is a petty faggot who thinks going all scorched earth with one of their biggest IPs will somehow harm Fox's film series rather than it just hurting themselves and their fans.
>>
>No Taskmaster
>but Spider-Man and Venom instead
I may buy this game yet.
>>
>>384238651
>"We talked with Marvel very closely about their future roadmap, about what's gonna be happening. Your modern Marvel fan, maybe they don't even remember some of the X-Men characters, but they know some of the Guardians characters or Black Panther. You know what I mean?

>"Captain Marvel may seem like a strange pick, but she's fantastic. She fits the gameplay. She fits the story, and they're gonna be really pushing her as a strong female lead all the way up into the movie. We're trying to take everything into account and choose the best characters."
>>
File: Lmao.jpg (397KB, 1061x773px) Image search: [Google]
Lmao.jpg
397KB, 1061x773px
>>384239162
>Your modern Marvel fan, maybe they don't even remember some of the X-Men characters
so, is marvel showing the finger to the actual fans? You know, the ones who actually buy(Used to, anyways) their comics?
>>
File: Untitled.png (203KB, 331x398px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
203KB, 331x398px
>>384234149
fuckkkk so if you buy the dlc pass you get a complete game, I'm gonna be a goy
>>
>>384233026
The real problem with this roster is that is basically MvC3/UMvC3 characters plus a few new and a lot less. It wouldn't be a problem if most of them were original, but no.
Then there is the lack of memorable partners, then there's no X-Men or FF, or any other Resident Evil characters. But yeah, we have Spencer.

What were they thinking? They only build the roster based on marketing, didn't they?
>>
>>384239260
In every capacity possible, even beyond the whole X-Men/F4 embargo. Current Marvel comics fucking hates the fact that their core audience is a bunch of white male nerds and has been desperately trying to cater to the SJW audience for years now to the point that it's become completely blatant in nearly every ongoing they have. The irony of course being that this audience they so ravenously seek validation from just does not buy comic books so in the end they're only turning away actual fans to try and grab readers who don't really care beyond a few panels they can retweet endlessly.
>>
>>384240179
Yep. I remember the whole Secret Wars thing a few years ago. The marvel universe is dead, there is only numarvel now. At least they had the decency to let us know when to stop caring
>>
File: 1499592191282.png (129KB, 340x388px) Image search: [Google]
1499592191282.png
129KB, 340x388px
>>384238560
>No one knows the x-men
>Put in Jedah
Absolutely sublime reasoning.
>>
>>384239653
Marvel's new characters also have recycled moves from previous games. Just look at Gamora, or Miss Hayatopool
>>
>>384239162
>Maybe people don't know these characters
>But they know these characters
>But who cares about characters? They're just functions
>>
Any bets on who the other two Capcom DLC guys will be? I'm betting at least one will be one of the SFV newbies, probably Rashid or Necalli.
>>
I'm just bummed that my favorite characters to play as are gone.
>>
why does iroman pose like a female whore?
>>
>>384234692
You need to grab the shot where it's shifting into perspective, his nose is bigger than his dick.
>>
>>384234692
Tonih al Sta'riq
>>
>>384239260
>so, is marvel showing the finger to the actual fans?
you mean fucking white males?
>>
>>384241031
happy reader of the new comics detected
>>
File: comic books are dead.jpg (1MB, 1914x2344px) Image search: [Google]
comic books are dead.jpg
1MB, 1914x2344px
CRAWLING THRU MY SKIN
THESE WOUNDS, THEY WILL NOT HEAL
>>
>>384241169
Ha ha, those don't exist!
>>
>>384241329
thor being female doesn't look that bad
maybe because i never liked or i haven't watched marvel shit in the last 15 years
>>
File: cap.png (14KB, 228x280px) Image search: [Google]
cap.png
14KB, 228x280px
>>
>>384241329
>DC fixed almost all of these
>Marvel has just doubled down and gotten worse

Feels bad man.
>>
>>384241476
The design is totally fine, it's the characterization and why/how it came about that suck.
>>
File: 1500175180981.jpg (35KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1500175180981.jpg
35KB, 600x484px
>>384241441
mfw
>>
>>384233026
>storm, sentinel, mag-fucking-neto missing
How to shoot your game in the dick
>>
>>384241743
Who are those characters? I've never heard of them.
>>
Fucking show monster hunter already

The game is only like 2 months away. There's no reason to keep so much under wraps still
>>
>>384242981
They might as well just show everyone else, we all know the roster anyway.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.