[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hollow Knight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: fuckoff.jpg (322KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.jpg
322KB, 1920x1080px
What the fuck?
>>
>>384232871
Open the room to the right of town to get it back
>>
>>384232871
Just walljump, nigga.
>>
>>384232954
thanks
this is unfair bullshit though
>>
>>384232954
oh god this entire section was a pain and the worst part is it isn't even worth the trouble.
>>
>>384233079
Its not unfair. You just lacked the knowledge to succeed but now you have it. Enjoy the game.
>>
Do you have wall jump? If not then you're fucked. Also, I wonder how long it takes until someone comes in screaming shill.
>>
the game isn't even that hard. some of the bosses are tough but manageable, like the soul tyrant.

i beat the first two sequences of the colosseum first try. died in the third stage. went back in to get my geo corpse. guess what, it's not in there. died again because i was so pissed. lost 12k+. bit salty.
>>
>>384234907
your soul is contained on the basement floor of the arena, same floor as the bench. could still be there, but honestly in the late game money is meaningless
>>
>>384234907
By the end of the game you're running around with 20k+ geo and have absolutely nothing to spend it on. Losing a couple of thousands in the beginning isn't a huge problem. And it's pretty hard to lose them in the first place.
Still, I guess OP has a valid complaint, since the shade spawn point fucked him from getting back his souls.
>>384232871
But you still can get your geo back legit, without using what >>384232954 suggested. You just have to stay alive until you get walljump and retrace back to this place.
>>
>>384235005
oh yeah, i know that NOW. but it's gone if you die a second time. immediately found several similar colloseum stories when i googled it. was the first time i lost any geo on a corpse run too.

i mean the game just assumes you know how this stuff works and doesn't tell you shit - granted i knew and should've looked at the map instead of going back in to fight another round. BUT and onscreen icon or glow when you're near the phantom would've prevented this from happening.

that room on the left is kind of easy to overlook though. didn't even see it the first time i was down there.
>>
>>384235084
>eah, but I specifically did not lose a couple of thousand geo like OP. I lost nearly 13.000 yesterday and am rather late in the game. I have almost all charms and upgrades so it is kind of annoying I guess. Although I'm certain I can beat it right now without any further upgrades and I'm not interested in 100%ing it. Like I said it's not a hard game I feel like.

I'd rather say the way the challenge gradually ramps up and never feels unfair is one of the strong points of the game. Takes a bit though, it's a big game, pretty lengthy.
>>
>>384235843
reading my post again, that makes no sense at all. the more upgrades i have the lesser the challenge actually. especially traversing the map. i guess all i really do i run around looking to find all the bosses. they're the only challenges. still having fun doing it though.
>>
>>384232871
>dying outside of a boss fight
how?
>>
>>384235337
I wonder if that's why they call it the Trial of the Fool. Because I sure felt like a fool after losing 19K.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.