[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say something nice about this Super Savage Secret Boss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 374
Thread images: 53

File: Omega_psp.png (5KB, 132x108px) Image search: [Google]
Omega_psp.png
5KB, 132x108px
Say something nice about this Super Savage Secret Boss.
>>
>the big boss being the super savage after you beat O4S
Too soon
>>
File: 1481226557092.png (269KB, 589x559px) Image search: [Google]
1481226557092.png
269KB, 589x559px
>mfw Dual Wield + Magic Sword + X-Fight

Nothing personnel.
>>
>>384231395
His Explorers form doesn't suck as much as the other shitty fights in that game?
>>
>deltarape in one day
>only 70 job was sam
>absolutely cannot get my blm up in time
>have to endure people being smug about me playing the fflogs poster job
ugh
>>
>>384233248
>caring what people think about you
I've had people start bitching about me playing Samurai the moment the instance loads and I've always had them eating their words afterwards.
Just do your job well and no one really gives a fuck.
>>
File: 1499443156397.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499443156397.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
What game do you hope 5-8 and 9-12 will feature?
>>
>>384233950
Four Fiends, and Gilgamesh in v11
>>
>>384233248
>Play sch
>like it but the healing role needs the patience of a saint
>try out bard in potd
>literally the most fun thing ever and sometimes find myself fighting extra mobs on purpose
>give really high good damage for support and out damage most other dps
>swim in comms because I play songs
>not much downtime just proc after proc
>tfw not much time to hit 70

I'm sad that I'm missing out but it's savage and I don't have a static. I'm having a ton of fun though. The animations are top notch too I love pitch perfect.
>>
>>384234423
My main has Machinist to 70, and on an alt I've got Bard up to 68, and I'm honestly just fucking confused what they were thinking.

Bard offers constant crit buff, Battle Voice, and Foe Requiem for offensive utility, as well as Nature's Minne (A stacking Convalescence up 1/3 of the time) and Troubadour's Ballad for 10% group mitigation for 30 seconds.

Machinist offers... Hypercharge, which was nerfed, and that's it for offensive utility. Then Dismantle for defensive utility, making the boss do 10% less damage for 5 seconds.

This on top of doing shit damage and being tremendously more punishing for mistakes. How the fuck did it even launch like this?
>>
File: 1500068825847.png (345KB, 960x548px) Image search: [Google]
1500068825847.png
345KB, 960x548px
>>384231395
>Secret Boss
>appears in the middle of a path you have to take
Did you even play the game.
>>
>haven't lost a single match on maelstrom after the pvp nerfs
Finally I don't have to freelance and hope to get flames. Mael was such a fucking shitshow when the garo started
>>
>>384235030
I actually wanted to main mch and geared it up since 3.5 on. Now it's 62 and I can't stomach it anymore. The whole class seems to clash with itself until 70. You can't even manage heat at 60 and have to overheat.
>>
>>384235689
I mean, I say all that, but I'd also suggest sticking with it since they are getting buffs on Tuesday. I actually found myself enjoying it a lot at 64, since you get heated shots and Cooldown. It doesn't really change all that much, but you've got to use your meter and pay the slightest bit of attention to more than just combo procs. And it honestly helps tremendously just to have not-boring animations.
>>
File: 1498956413767.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
1498956413767.gif
469KB, 512x807px
>mfw I wasn't grinding out yellow and red scrips for materia and to cap out for possible books today
Boy I'm a fucking retard, desynth can come later, but I just had to get greedy with ravana runs only one hive forewing dropped and it was to someone who constantly died/was bad
>>
>>384235839
I guess but to me at this moment brd even at level 50 is like twice as fun as mch right now. I don't think a jihadist turret will sway me. The animations are top fucking notch though. Made pvp even more fun.
>>
>>384235979
Well, if the Jihad turret is all they buff on Tuesday then the class is fucking buried in the ground dead since that won't help at all. But honestly they fucked a few classes pre-70 with SB. Syncing down to anything pre-64 as Machinist just feels like shit, Dark Knight apparently does too, Summoner probably feels fucking silly pre-60 due to losing a dot and bane nerfs. This patch should really fucking give MCH back Lead Shot.

Bard on the flip side feels better than ever at every level, Mage's Ballad gives you River of Blood at level 30, Venomous Bite has no trait so it's absurdly powerful early on now, and it gets a pretty much full, complete moveset at level 52 with Wanderer's Minuet, then just constantly improves every 2 levels from there.
>>
>tfw Bard sub in HW
>tfw actually dug MCH in 4.0 more
My beef with BRD is that it has WAY too many abilities and ogcds on short cd and short timers in general that I'm spending the entire time just hopping across multiple parts of my UI at extreme high speed. I'm not even that grateful for the utilities since it requires me to constantly check the party list as well. Despite the job no longer being a bow mage I'm finding myself standing still more than before since I can't be arsed to distract myself
MCH is more complex but also has less things to look out for and overall it feels less like frantic whack-a-mole
>>
>>384236357
This makes sense I liked the mch of 3.0 so that's why I'm digging bard now. Mch is more straight forward which is pretty cool but it needs work.
>>
>>384231395
>secret boss
>in plain sight in an area you pass through anyhow
Just say optional.
>>
>>384232056
He's one of the more obnoxious fights in explorers though

Not as annoying as diabolos or leviathan, but still pretty tedious
>>
Good job Mr super savage secret boss
>>
>>384231395
Stop starting FF14 threads with images from FF5.
>>
>>384234181
I will cut my dick off for a rubicante fight
>>
Why is Foe's Requiem so GAY now? Should I even use Refresh for it?
>>
>>384237710
Scan is fucking annoying, if you don't have someone esuna it or slot in immobilization resist you're gonna get shoop da whoop'd when he fires his beam attack and it hurts.

If you're Ranger or Mechanist or something else ranged you can plink him from beyond Scan's range but it's still annoying when you get tgged by it occasionally, usually due to lag if you're doing multiplayer
>>
>>384232056
>>384237710
Is Explorers good or bad? Is it multiplayer?
>>
>playing BRD
>notice my TP depleting after a while on single target
REEEEEEEEEE NERF ARMY'S PAEON
>>
File: 1391068797638.png (145KB, 408x401px) Image search: [Google]
1391068797638.png
145KB, 408x401px
>>384238157
This.

The two MMOs have absolutely fucking nothing to do with any of the other games, and are played by completely different types of players. Retards.
>>
>>384240457
The MMOs have more to do with Final Fantasy than garbage like 13, 15 or 8
>>
>>384231395
Cute!
>>
>>384240497
The franchise has long since gone to shit but the old games remain playable.

>8
Whatever.
>>
>>384240568
Go and play III for me.
>>
is tackle mastery the single most underwhelming trait in mmo history?
>>
File: LV45.webm (1MB, 664x444px) Image search: [Google]
LV45.webm
1MB, 664x444px
>>384231395
>>
>>384240457
Funny, I have been playing FF since the original and mostly enjoy my time with XIV. It has a lot of V and VI callouts right now Omega is the new major raid with ExDeath marking the end of the current section of it. Here's hoping to some IV and VI stuff in later sections.
>>
Did I miss the maintenance? Where are the patchnotes?
>>
>>384241029

God damn that job system got wacky. I loved it.
>>
>>384241301
Maintenance is today at 10 pst
>>
>>384240457

No, you are the retard. You are ignoring the best FF game for a completely arbitrary, autistic reason: "Because it's an MMO". When that has nothing to do with the quality of the game.

Oh, and I've played every single numbered FF game including all spinoffs.
>>
>>384236357

I wish BRD wasn't an evolution of archer in the first place, but rather a separate class along with Dancer.
>>
>>384241546
Hold on now, XIV is fun and all, and I love the "series themepark" thing, but best? With the MSQs as they are? Bruh.
>>
>>384241546
XIV is just wow with an FF skin. Terrible.
>>
File: 1356360524608.gif (955KB, 316x200px) Image search: [Google]
1356360524608.gif
955KB, 316x200px
>>384241546

>Best FF
>Not V or IX
>>
>>384241625
Not that guy but HW MSQ was pretty a'ight.
>>
>>384241082
On this note, I'm a little disappointed at the lack of "recent" FF references. I like some of the old ones but some of the new ones are nice too. Most of the major references, like raids, trials, and the like, are the NES/SNES games. There's very little from even the PS1 games and especially not onwards. We're getting Return to Ivalice, which I had hoped was going to be XII focused, but I think there was an interview that said it was more FFT. It's like the more recent you get, the less likely you are to see something from it.
>>
>>384241736
>There's very little from even the PS1 games and especially not onwards
Because they are barely FF games. They only share the titles and monsters.
>>
>>384231395
It was really cool in XIII-2
>>
>>384235920
Desynth is so easy to grind. Plus you get grade 1 demi from it
>>
>>384241625
>>384241658
>>384241659

The main story in FF14 alone is better than most FF games, and it's not even the best part of the game. Do the hardcore content before posting opinions, please. Coil is the best dungeon the series has ever had, but obviously you three haven't played it because it's too hard for casuals.

Also 14's soundtrack puts all the other games to shame except maybe 6.
>>
>>384241736

To be fair, the Nintendo games outside of 1, 6, and sometimes 4 got shafted for years when it came to exposure.
>>
>>384241885
>mmo gameplay
>good
>>
>Susano normal
>cupped
>only one tank and one dps hit the marked fucking gaol and I die
>raised but not topped off
>die to Ukehi after using my potion
>raised but not topped off
>die to Ukehi again
>wipe
Holy FUCKING SHIT this is not what I wanted to see one day before savage
>>
>>384241546
Yes. I actually am an MMOfag and thus I realize what kind of a time investment it is. I never play casually and consequently don't pick up any MMO I have no will to go ham on.

Everyone I know said the story is shit and has little to do with anything FF, but that the gameplay is alright or good. I don't need another mediocre WoW clone, thanks. I thought we were past those already now that WoW itself is finally keeling over and dying (in reality, that'd be 20 years down the line, but either way it's finally permanently bleeding subs).
>>
>>384241736

There's plenty of recent FF references. Did you miss the entire Gold Saucer? Or all the Garlean armors based on the judges from XII? Or Ark from IX being the penultimate boss of the Alexander raid, or Vivi having his own side story in Heavensward, or Ixion from X being the new world boss, or the fleshed out Triple Triad, or the Guard Scorpion from VII in one of the new dungeons(complete with "attack when it's tail is up!")? The list goes on forever. It's just that the big raids based around different games have so far used the early games because it allows more creativity in reimagining them.
>>
strong, powerful legs
>>
>>384241973

>turn-based gameplay
>good

See what I did there? If you like Final Fantasy you should have no problems with slow and strategic gameplay, if you do then you are a fucking hypocrite who probably only played FF15.
>>
>>384234423
>The animations are top notch too I love pitch perfect.
Just fucking wait until you use refulgent arrow with barrage for the first time.
>>
>>384242050

So, you haven't even played it, and you're just parroting your cutscene skipper tryhard friends instead of literally every professional reviewer and actual FF fan who can all tell you that the story is good to great.

Kill yourself.
>>
God I would love if O5-8 were the Four Fiends.
>Scarmiglione
Shits out status effects
Healers have to do something to damage him, I doubt we'll ever directly heal a boss for damage, but have some kind of mechanic that makes a healer responsible for damaging the boss
>Cagnazzo
tough DPS checks to beat his shields / regen
>Barbariccia
some kind of mechanic with tornado form, she either reflects damage or you have to do some kind of mechanic to hit her
Magus sisters add phase
>Rubicante
Heals himself with his fire abilities
Have to maneuver AOEs, Ifrit Explosions and other things around him so he doesn't get healed/buff by his attacks
>>
>>384242304
Nigger, you'd have to be a literal mongoloid to pick up an MMO just to play through its main story.
>>
Garlemaid is going to be a massive culture shock for the Eorzeans when they get there in 5.0 isn't it?
>>
Heavensward for me is the second best FF to VII
>>
>>384242368
Not the guy you're talking to but FFXIV comes with a month of sub time when you buy it and plenty of FF fans I know bought it and just played through the main story within that month.
It's a good story and the game doesn't cost any more than any other retail game.
>>
>>384242368

>"This game is bad because it's a WoW clone and because it has nothing to do with Final Fantasy!"
>"I haven't actually played it though"

>Get told that the main story is just like a good Final Fantasy game

>"Playing an MMO for the main story? XD"

Speaking of literal mongoloids, have you looked in the mirror lately?
>>
>>384234423
>SCH feels like shit and I'm blowing through my aetherflow stacks like nothing
>Level AST
>Shields are instant, stronger and cheaper, and actually give you enough time to do something because they can prevent more than 1 attack

I'm actually really mad about this because I wasted my time on the SCH anima
>>
>>384242450
I really hope we don't go to Garlemald in 5.0. I really hope we do the isles south of the continent like Thavnair or a different land not yet hinted at. Unless they spend all 4.1-4.5 setting up why we would be allowed to enter the city proper and use that as the new hub, Garlemald is just going to be a dungeon like Ala Mhigo was.
Also, Garlemald is just gonna be ugly, stormy barren land. Lore-wise it's supposed to be shit, that's why the Empire conquers other lands.
>>
>"FFXIV is just a prettier WoW clone"
>"you should play WoW instead"
Someone expain this meme to me. I've seen it in several threads in the past and never understood.
>>
>>384242368

"MMOs aren't allowed to have good single player stories because I say so! Wow clone! Wow clone!"

Autism
>>
>>384242664
Things we could probably do first:

>Go to Tharavnir
>Go to Sharlayan
>whatever

Tharavnir would be a good excuse for dancer while Sharlayan, for pretty much anything magic related.
>>
>>384242690
for whatever reason resembling WoW in any way is some kind of mark of shame, which doesn't make any sense. Whenever a game defines a genre and becomes hugely popular other games are gonna imitate it. You'd never hear someone telling you not to play a fighting game because it's just a Street Fighter clone, or not to play a FPS because it's a Doom clone, but people push this meme for MMOs to this day.
>>
>>384242783
Wasn't sharlayan deleted by the ascians or something? I feel like a fair few plot points from earlier in the story haven't been brought up in a while and my memories are getting foggy.
>>
>>384242029
>accepting the Raise when you know Ukehi hits
You were as retarded as your teammates
>>
>>384242664
Yoshi has mentioned he wants two more expansions to finish the story he has planned so Galemald is 6.0 now. Also the place is no longer a barren shithole. It's basically nothing but iron and magitech now. The reason why the Empire conquers stuff is because they kept getting bullied before they learnt technology.

Yes it is going to be a retarded redemption story. Please look forward to it.
>>
>>384242691
I never said they can't. It's just a waste of time to pick one up just for the story when all of the dev resources are poured elsewhere and you're setting yourself up for missing all of that by only being interested in the main questline. Not to mention they always suck anyway no matter what the fanfags want you to believe.

>>384242580
Did I ever say I played the SP FFs for the story (alone)? They're hardly masterpieces of storytelling, so it being as good as them is saying absolutely nothing of value to me. I have no interest in the MMO gameplay and thus would not play it.

What point are you even trying to make here? You started sperging out about how I didn't play FFXIV "because it was an MMO" and I explained I fucking like MMOs and now you're just taking the goalpost and throwing it around.
>>
>>384242864
Isle of Val was deleted
Sharlayan is fine
>>
File: NEUTRAL.png (220KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
NEUTRAL.png
220KB, 600x360px
>>384242783
Also Sharlayan would probably be a good place to go to in order to smack some sense into some "MUH NEUTRALITY" fags and get some mega wizards on your side.

>>384242864
Sharlayans fucked off from Idyllshire at the first sign of conflict. Isle of Val was a Sharlayan associated place that was X-zoned and only Krile survived for some reason.
>>
>>384242203
I've tried XIV many times, but the core gameplay does not appeal to me, someone who loves the majority of the main games, at all. Please stop pretending that a WoW clone has good gameplay, it's designed to be addicting not good.
>>
>>384242783

Thavnair. What is it with MMO players and not being able to read names. I don't think I've ever seen a written guide on any raid boss that doesn't have misspelled names for adds and attacks.
>>
>>384242987
it's a dumb middle eastern country who gives a fuck
>>
>>384242920
Garlemald could be 5.0 and the moon/space could be 6.0
>>
>>384242923
>I never said they can't.
>Not to mention they always suck
Just keep talking to yourself man you clearly prefer the answers you get doing that.
>>
>>384242923

>when all of the dev resources are poured elsewhere

Except they're not, you clueless fucking retard.
>>
File: maeks.png (57KB, 213x207px) Image search: [Google]
maeks.png
57KB, 213x207px
>>384240457
>Square Enix, every developer or anyone with relevant positions that has ever worked on Final Fantasy: "All numbered Final Fantasies are mainline games."
>You, an absolute fucking nobody on a mongolian finger-painting wall: "No they aren't."
>>
>>384242976

FFXIV is in no way designed to be addicting, the design philosophy behind it is that players should complete the new content and then unsubscribe, and that comes from the mouth of the director himself.

The gameplay IS good, in fact it's the best gameplay of any numbered FF game. You aren't entitled to an opinion when you clearly never got past the tutorial.
>>
>>384243019
>Allag already confirmed to be space faring civilisation.
>they never were wiped out, they just left
>Introduction is them going full independence day and glassing Garlemald from low orbit
Despite the massive technological advantage they still get beaten by a bunch of crystal huffing savages.
>>
>>384242923
For all its faults Tortanic has awesome stories. Agent story being a particularly stand out one.
Fallen Empire has been a pretty good story overall.

Secret World has an amazing story.
>>
>>384243218
Was that how it was? I thought the Allagans were wiped out by their calamity and the Garleans were the ones mentioned to have space bases and stations.
>>
File: ffxiv-1812.jpg (159KB, 1896x1060px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv-1812.jpg
159KB, 1896x1060px
>Unlock Coil while trying to finish ARR as a PLD main
>Get to Turn 5 on the DF
>WAR explains all the mechanics carefully and is a really friendly guy who keeps our spirits up even when we wipe multiple times
>We disband because we run out of time at the end. WAR makes a PF party and invites everyone to join so we can try again
>I am the only one who shows up to the PF. We chat while we wait for the party to no avail. We can't add each other to friends since we are on different servers
>Next day I do the fight unsynced because I am a pussy
>Next weekend queue up to Turn 5 on the DF because I want to beat it like it was suppose to be
>WAR is there, saying that he can't still beat it. We try but at the end we disband after healer bails after second wipe
>Find WAR again the next day yet we still can't beat it. He is still fucking friendly even after getting wiped left and right. Overall an incredible guy
>Fast forward to this Friday. Queue up to Turn 5 again and I fill up an ongoing a party with WAR on it, now a PLD. He recognised me immediately and says he still can't beat it even after queuing up each day
>Go OT and we beat Turn 5 on first try. WAR and I stay and we chat until times runs out, chatting our hearts away

You guys have no idea how great and magical the journey felt. It was destiny, I assure you.
You're free now of your torment, my WAR, my friend across worlds.
>>
File: sIoRHJg.gif (1MB, 354x375px) Image search: [Google]
sIoRHJg.gif
1MB, 354x375px
>>384242943
>wizard expansion
holy shit yes please
>>
>>384243197
haven't played FF14 before, what's good about it? it looks like something that would fit in with the classic FF games.
>>
>>384242894
I accepted the raise at least 4 gcds before it hits. A single cure 2 would've done the trick. Fuck, I got killed by the SECOND hit, not the first.
>>
>>384241029
Gotta love how this ludicrously powerful super weapon is just taking a stroll and minding it's own business
>>
>>384235920
I recently went and bruteforced my desynth levels. BSM is such a pain to get into SB-tier with. It turns out Zurvanite weapons give High Steel Ingots though, so that's pretty neat.
>>
>>384242664
Ilsebard is a huge continent. Technically Garlemald itself is only in the north. The south is probably completely different, 30-40 years of Imperial rule not withstanding.
>>
>>384242943
>anti-neutralfag

It's not like your malformed opinions are going to matter for long on whichever path you're choosing.
>>
>>384243262
The moon where Bahamut was trapped was basically made out of hundreds of self repairing Allagan space ships. It's not exactly unlikely they tried to use the same tech to escape their fate. Garlean tech is basically Chinese knock off of Allagan stuff.
>>
>>384243032
Could it be that I said that it's possible in theory but all the current MMOs fail to do so? I'd say WoW had potential simply because it was based on an old, story-rich universe. It had no main story but most people really enjoyed the whole thing about being able to explore the game universe they had become so familiar with through other sources over the years.

I'm not sure how you can suck up all these random FF references and characters randomly appearing in a completely different world by the sounds of it and pretend it's okay and consistent.

>>384243082
Yeah I love it when MMO devs waste resources on the content no one cares about. MMOs aren't about story.

With a bit of a stretch, look at PoE now. It's getting its biggest update in years, the 3.0, but no current fan really gives a single shit because it adds story acts to the game and revamps the "main game". Problem? No one cares about the main game because every competent player zooms through it into the endgame in an evening or two.

>>384243139
Wow I really wouldn't have guessed what they were going at by numbering them XI and XIV, respectively. It's almost like... they're meant to be Final Fantasies.

Except they're completely different from the rest by the virtue of being fucking MMOs.

Really activated my smug anime girl reaction images.

>>384243225
I wouldn't doubt TORtanic having one because they really seemed to want to make it all about the story for the more casual players. The vast majority of the time, when you pick up an MMO, you really can't help feeling like the main story is just there because the devs think the game needs one for some reason. In games like that I'd rather just see sidequests and seemingly mindless adventuring until something a little more relevant happens and there might be some bigger quests.
>>
>>384243308
The story is pretty great for an MMO. Also the content is pretty nice and raids/savage trails are a fun challenge.
Also, the FF fanservice is the best there is, beating World of FF and Kingdom Hearts.
>>
>>384243582
The real question - how is the soundtrack?
>>
>>384243308

If you like classic FF games, play it. If you don't, don't bother. It has the same appeal as those games, but with multiplayer on top.
>>
>>384243291
Only sort of related to your post and partially spoilers for stuff you haven't done yet. I wonder if they're going to work cross-world stuff into the lore, what with the Warriors of Darkness being from another world. A canon reason for why we have cross-world stuff now would be a neat plot thread.
>>
>>384242920
We head to Garlemaid.
Turns out the empire is simply the largest state in the continent.
You ally with one of the smaller states that are against the Empires agressive tactics.
You beat the Empire and install the peace wanting Garlean as the new head of the Empire.

Said smaller state is called Insomnia

Mark it.
>>
>>384243634
10/10 for the most part.
>>
>>384243502
Holy autism, batman.
>>
>>384242783
Sharlayan / Thavnair would be a pretty cool expansion. You get two distinct settings, one Mediterranean / Middle Eastern and the other can be a more Northern thing like Scandinavia or Canada.
Dancer tank job can be Thavnair themed and Sharlayan gets a magical job like Blue Mage or Geomancer or Chemist or they can make something semi-original like they did with MCH.
>>
>no healers in pvp
>switch to healer for the match
>one minute before the match ends rush back to base so i can switch back to dps before the match ends
>one flame dark knight for some reason decides that now is the best time to spawn camp
>lose xp because my healer was already at 70 and I can't change jobs during combat
Fuck this system. I'm never helping out these fucks again.
>>
>>384243502
>by the sounds of it
You really have no idea but you desperately want to argue anyway.
>>
>>384243634
Judge for yourself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLRcuojE7Pc
>>
>>384231395
>Just have a bard sing to STOP it
Now the Gil Turtle is one hell of a super boss.
>>
>>384243745
I actually don't because this discussion is completely pointless. You will never convince me to try the game because I don't care about it, and I have no point to make because you like the game no matter what I say. I merely explained why I don't want to fucking play it because you were spouting some retarded crap about it based on your prejudices.
>>
>>384243735
>Dancer tank
How about you go fuck yourself.
t. former RDM tank memer
>>
What is the appeal of FFXIV?
>>
>>384243808
I have no need for you to play the game, your posts are just hilariously misguided and I never have to read them to the end for you to out yourself.
>>
>>384243634
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knV-5VciTTQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z_3hRm7K8g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cORuiUZzT8

FLEXIBLE/10
>>
>>384243502

Just fucking kill yourself already, god you're pathetic.

What makes you think that you can come in here and start shitting on a game you haven't even played and clearly know nothing about, and expect anyone not to see you for the complete retard that you are?

All your arguments are factually wrong. You can't even get something as simple as the patch number right. 3.0 came out two years ago. 90% of FFXIV's players care about the story, including endgame raiders such as myself. You are making retarded, completely unfounded assumptions based on your experience with WoW, a game for ADHD-ridden 12-year-olds. Which is the game you belong to, so if you aren't gonna kill yourself, do humanity a favor and go back there to your retarded underage friends.
>>
>>384238837
It's mediocre as hell, but still somewhat enjoyable. I just recently got back into it because I ran out of shit to play on my 3ds for the time being.
>>
>>384243848
Catgirls
>>
>>384243634
Mediocre to great, I won't spoil you with any of the main bosses so have the generic dungeon boss themes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgTdQGzlJZ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms1_fL1eJ-o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRISdYOQ5o0
>>
>>384243808

Absolutely no one here wants you to play FF14. In fact, I would pay money to keep you from playing it. You are the absolute worst kind of player, the kind of moron that is universally hated by FF14 players. Remove yourself from this thread you autistic piece of shit.
>>
>>384243848
Midlander girls.
>>
>>384238574
He still sometimes does forward Scan+shoop da whoop whenever you forget to never stand in front of him for a second.
He's easy though. The true annoyance comes from faggot Gilgamesh
>>
>>384242617

>Shields are instant, stronger and cheaper, and actually give you enough time to do something because they can prevent more than 1 attack

until tomorrow
>>
>>384244001
>generic dungeon boss themes are 10/10
>generic field battle themes are SHIT
soken..............
>>
>>384243887
Out myself about what? Once again, the only reason this discussion even started was exactly because you started screeching about hurrdurr you just didnt play it cuz its an mmo fkn cashul turnbased fag

And because people come into these thread expecting to discuss old FFs because you can't even use relevant images in the fucking OP.

>>384243918
Can you even fucking read you literal sperg? I wasn't even talking about FFXIV in that paragraph. Jesus Christ I hate this board sometimes.

>>384244006
The kind of player that actually enjoys the endgame content and gameplay in MMOs? Yeah I can see why you would hate that kind of player lmao
>>
>>384244073
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYOSYDBJyZg
>>
>>384243582
>Also, the FF fanservice is the best there is, beating World of FF and Kingdom Hearts.

Examples?
>>
>>384243634

The soundtrack is literally, without hyperbole, the best soundtrack ever made. It even has a guinness record.

People have posted some examples already, but know that the more spoilery songs are even better. Best experience them for yourself though.

Every major boss has multiple unique theme songs, many of them are vocal tracks across tons of different genres, and the vocals kick in when shit gets real, ala RULES OF NATURE.

If you care even remotely about video game music FF14 is a must.
>>
>>384244073
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZlj1xSyZ7c
>this
>shit
>>
>>384244159
>fighting in Azys Lla doesn't interrupt the background theme
>fighting in the Lochs does
One job
>>
File: DE73-40UMAApBmQ.jpg (280KB, 2048x734px) Image search: [Google]
DE73-40UMAApBmQ.jpg
280KB, 2048x734px
>Shisui gear is a hit with JP fanartists
What a surprise
>>
>>384244226
Or this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRISdYOQ5o0
>>
>>384244097

Remove yourself.
>>
>>384240457
XIV is more FF than basically any game since V
>>
File: VYhj94qh2kDXd2CJ14lKsA1l90.jpg (338KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
VYhj94qh2kDXd2CJ14lKsA1l90.jpg
338KB, 853x480px
>>384244023
>dat garter belt
It just too much for my dick
>>
>>384244259
Double dyes when.
>>
File: lol invisible targets.png (52KB, 197x223px) Image search: [Google]
lol invisible targets.png
52KB, 197x223px
>>384231395
>Dual-wielding Mime
>Time Magic: Quick
>Spellblade: Thundaga
>Rapid-fire

Killed all six of the Omegas in Omega Mk. II's area in one turn this way.

Now if you want to talk about savage secret bosses, there's this cheap faggot.
>>
>>384244073

The generic battle themes are dull because you hear them all the time. Limiting the use of the better tracks is the correct move.

I will say that Stormblood is a step down in music quality though. Less effort and originality compared to Heavensward, and fewer new songs in general.
>>
>>384244073
Oh how wrong you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq9kGgcmaQQ
>>
File: erection in progress.jpg (35KB, 450x317px) Image search: [Google]
erection in progress.jpg
35KB, 450x317px
>>384244259
>flustered Yuugiri
>>
>>384241029
>>384241501
If Bartz was a Mime, he could've had Time Magic to use Quick and not even give Omega a turn.
>>
>>384244073
>>384244414

Adding to this, in 1.0 the generic battle themes were extremely good, but it got tiresome having blaring kickass synth rock kick in every 5 seconds in the field. It was a deliberate choice to change this for ARR.

The old battle themes are often reused for hard mode dungeons though, such as most recently in Sohm Al hard.
>>
>>384244259
>red ribbon
you guys know what to do
>>
>>384244062
Yeah, the charges are annoying too

I forget what Gilgamesh's gimmick was though.
>>
>>384244164
>FF5, FFT jobs that you can change and level up at will
>Bosses and characters from all FFs
>Location like Crystal Tower from FF3. Deltaspace from FF5, etc
>Gold Saucer mini games. It has so much shit to do you'll literally lose days playing mini games
>Fucking Triple Triad song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSYqDJD4_M8
>>
>>384244306
elaborate
>>
>>384243197
So when does the gameplay become good then? I always make it to lv30 before being bored out of my mind. FYI, I consider the FFIV DS remake to be the high point of the series gameplay. To me, FFXIV has the same old MMO gameplay that's been done a million times before. Also, all MMOs are by their nature designed to be addicting, to make you keep wanting to come back. Obviously the director isn't going to say this.
>>
File: asd.png (48KB, 713x480px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
48KB, 713x480px
i killed it
>>
>>384244912
>Tab-targeting MMO isn't fun because WoWclone
>Spamming attack through random encounters then using the one spell the enemy is weak to is the pinnacle of gameplay

Mmhm. I see now.
>>
>>384244770

Deltaspace isn't a location in either FF14 or FF5.

Delta*scape* is a location in FF14 but not in FF5, making it obvious you haven't played the latter or even most classic FF games.
>>
>>384244071
Do we have notes yet?
>>
>>384245059
He's wrong in a general sense, but Deltascape contains the Interdimensional Rift.
>>
>>384241885
Are you baiting? Did you accidentally respond to >>384241082? I have done literally all raids and Primals and Savage content in thr game except savage Second Coil. The game is great in endgame, but the story is mediocre outside a few parts of SB and the main HW party dynamic and villain. And the amount of fetch quest timewasting horseshit in MSQ is horrible. Plus for the other games, I didn't need a monthly fucking subscription. No, IV-VII, IX, and XII were all better for me. XI was better gameplay-wise, but not in any other aspect.
>>
File: 20170706150454_1.jpg (915KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170706150454_1.jpg
915KB, 1920x1080px
>>384244164
It's hard to name things from the game that aren't fanservice.
>>
>>384244912
>ATB
>high point of the series
Opinion invalidated.
>Obviously the director isn't going to say this.
The director literally told people to stop playing his game so much.
>>
File: 1494597420201.png (279KB, 762x504px) Image search: [Google]
1494597420201.png
279KB, 762x504px
>>384242617
>Noct AST
>Shields are stronger
Need some citations there, because SCH shields have always been stronger than NoctSect.
>>
>>384244912

As someone who has played every version of every FF game and also consider FFIVDS the best single player gameplay in the series, you have no idea how fucking astronomically wrong you are about FF14.

You've seen maybe at most 1% of what FF14 has to offer, and it's by far the worst part. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's like quitting FFIVDS after beating the Mist Dragon.
>>
>>384245006
So it never changes then? Good to know.
>>
>>384241736
Nah, we have a ton from VII, IX, and X at least. They just have their stuff spread out like VI and IV right now.
>>
>>384244852
If you converted it to a singleplayer game with a 4-man party you controlled it would be just like any other FF game, albeit with better worldbuilding and boss fights.
>>
>>384245268
>Adloquioum
>2.5s cast time
>costs 10% of your MP bar
>300 potency heal + 300 potency shield

>Aspected Benefic
>instant cast time
>extremely cheap
>200 potency heal + 500 potency shield
>>
>>384245268
Adloquium is only stronger than Noct Benefic if it crits now. Noct Benefic is 250% in Stormblood for a total of 700 potency (200 heal and 500 shield) vs. Adloquium's 300 potency heal and 300 potency shield. On a crit, Adlo is only 200 potency stronger than Noct Benefic, and you can no longer fish for crits since Adlo costs over 10% of your MP. Noct Benefic has a significantly lower MP cost and an instant cast time. That's not even touching Noct Helios which makes Succor a joke.
>>
>>384244414
>Less effort and originality
What? It went to explore a bunch of oriental themes while HW is just largely orchestra and metal.
Omega music is shit and lazy though, I'll give you that.

>fewer new songs
No shit we're in 4.0.
>>
>>384243634
10/10, stands up with VI, VIII, and IX.
>>
>>384245296
>a ton from X
I don't think there's a single game that has less references than X.
>>
>>384235132
Fighting him is entirely optional
>>
>>384244243
This shit is what killed the SB generic battle theme for me
I want to hear my fucking Lochs theme in peace, but no, every 3 step it gets interrupted by
DUN DUN DUN
DUN DUN DUN
DUN DUN DUN
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN
fuck that noise
>>
>>384245472
It did more than oriental themes, Azim Steppes is one of the best overworld themes in the series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR3yMqpaCrU
>>
>>384244164
We could be here for years anon. It is more fanservice than original stuff, and there are hundreds of hours of content.
>>
>>384245575
>>384244243
It's probably because The Lochs was supposed to be a real area and not an area that might as well have just been instanced like Azys was.
>>
>>384245575
So turn off battle themes.
>>
>>384245472
>Omega music is shit and lazy though, I'll give you that.
I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you, I really like the themes we've heard so far in Omega.
>>
>>384245672
You can't
>>
>>384245472
>Omega music is shit and lazy though
Fuck off, FFV has an amazing soundtrack but people only ever seem to remember Battle on the Big Bridge for some reason. I'm glad that they're finally acknowledging that it has other good music too. Hearing the Prelude of Empty Skies playing at the start of the solo duty gave me a raging erection, and The Decisive Battle (V) is one of the best boss themes in the series (although I'll admit that the specific remix that we got is a bit lackluster).
>>
>>384245460
Noct Helios is basically adlo but for the entire party, it's hilarious.

FIX LILIES AND PI, YOSHI, YOU FUCKING GAY DINOSAUR.
>>
>>384245681
They're still good, but not great. And great is generally the calibre we've come to except from Soken.
>>
File: 1491079924170.png (355KB, 800x429px) Image search: [Google]
1491079924170.png
355KB, 800x429px
>frogs shitting up the shout chat again
They're actively trying to make everything even worse than pre-SB.
>>
>>384245681
You should, they are all from V which has a great OST.
>>
Greetings from XI, our Omega doesn't have its own theme so have a Shinryu instead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsWtvBrFIEY
>>
>>384245873
Deployment Tactics is now a 60 second CD that lets you do what an AST can do every GCD but with 75 more potency. It's a fucking joke. Of course you can't complain about this at all because faggot shitters on /v/ will just say "hurr whiny scholars just butthurt their DPS got nerfed XDDDD"
>>
>>384244164
Here's an Ozma
>>
>>384245472

Did you forget the entire Alexander soundtrack, or stuff like basically everything heard in Azys Lla and dungeons/trials there? There's so much experimental stuff in HW, while Stormblood is as generic as it gets. Wow, the samurai Primal has YOOOOOOO music, who would have thought? And it doesn't even have lyrics. Meanwhile consider that HW's equivalent primal is Ravana, and both of his songs are great, inspired and wholly original.
>>
>>384246004
Greetings XIfriend, your Shinryu track is pretty good. As payment have ours in return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgM_fhnChtw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITqhRuATZI
>>
>>384245874
>>384245681
>>384245472

Omega music is literally just inferior, generic and uninspired remixes of the FFV soundtrack, not a single new song.

If I hadn't played FFV I would have liked it more, but as it stands it's just lazy as shit, just like a lot of Soken's work on Stormblood. Consider that Zenos, the main villain, doesn't even have a single piece of music associated with him. That's a big misfire in a FF game.
>>
File: aacha.png (541KB, 847x512px) Image search: [Google]
aacha.png
541KB, 847x512px
>>384246520
>Tidal Wave at the beginning
>everyone dies
>>
File: 1465249149333.jpg (54KB, 578x508px) Image search: [Google]
1465249149333.jpg
54KB, 578x508px
>>384246667
Oh fuck I just noticed that.
>>
>>384246520

Too bad Sokens newfound laziness means Shinryu in FFXIV only got remixes and not a real theme of his own.
>>
File: 1477543933631.gif (166KB, 441x247px) Image search: [Google]
1477543933631.gif
166KB, 441x247px
>Barrel Stabilizer
>Quick Reload immediately after it
>>
>>384246921
Remember Thordan. I fully expect Shinryu EX to have it's own theme introduced. And even if it's not it's own thing, that phase 2 is godly.
>>
File: happy old man.jpg (838KB, 4961x4961px) Image search: [Google]
happy old man.jpg
838KB, 4961x4961px
>>384246735
oh god
>second attempt
>two people jump into the water spout and die
>third guy runs up, hesitates, jumps in, and dies
>>
>>384247103
>tailslams out the front middle platform
>shit, that looks fun
>fucking walks off the platform
This run is a fucking trainwreck.
>>
File: 1490196133650.jpg (31KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1490196133650.jpg
31KB, 400x266px
>>384246520
>Shinryu
>Azys Lla/Continuum remix
For what purpose? They're not even related.
>>
>>384247023
>Shinryu EX
>the middle plataform in p2 is also breakable
>>
>>384247019
>at 90 heat
>cooldwon
>hot shot
>it didn't register cooldown and I overheat
>>
>>384247245
The first track debuted in the Omega v. Shinryu fight, and though Omega wasn't of Allagan design, he was released from under Carteneau
>>
>>384247245
It's the same theme that plays during the Shinryu versus Omega cutscene at the end of Heavensward.
>>
>>384241029
What the fuck happened here?
>>
>>384246248
>remember when ozma kept wiping people relentlessly
>now the only thing that kills the 24-man is Calofisteri with a bad tank
>>
>>384247325
>>384247341
To connect it with Estinien-hogg/Nidhogg's eyes and Allag.
>>
>>384246248
>screams in geometry
>>
>>384246520
Not too shabby, but I must be honest, I find some of the newer XIV boss music to be a bit underwhelming. Not because of any game-related bias, but entirely because this damn song was way too good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMBZEHSPyxM
>>
>>384247502
The second one is still troublesome for many.
>>
>>384247764
>not because of any game-related bias, but because of bias
>>
>>384245869
No, Battle on the Big Bridge was a meme song
FFV boss themes were good. Lazily remixing them and using the same song in 3 fights isn't. Soken used to be above that.
>>
There were quite a few experimental themes. Though I hesitate to say they all worked.
The 2nd part of Shiva's theme and the ice horse mount. Considering her whole story some girly pop theme it fits not.
Same with Alexander, you get a fitting epic theme to begin with and then suddenly Sonic Boom!
>>
>>384248080
>hating Rise
>>
>>384248080
>hating on SONIC BOOM
gay and i'm not even a metalhead
>>
File: 11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>384231395
>tfw Exdeath armor looks like painted flesh/cloth in FFXIV

Man, they should really get a graphical update.
>>
>>384248080
Wow look at this SHIT TASTE
>>
>>384247325
>>384247341
>>384247720

Neither Omega nor Shinryu have anything to do with Azys Lla. It's just stupid, Stormblood has a severe problem with musical theming and it's really bothersome for those of us who pay attention to stuff like leitmotifs. Every dungeon uses a remix of the area the dungeon is in, regardless of whether that makes any sense. Miniboss themes seem picked completely at random instead of, for example, having Steel Reason as the boss theme for imperial commanders as in ARR, and every dungeon uses the same final boss theme, even the final dungeon where the boss is the main villain.

I want to punch whoever is the music director in charge of assigning music to situations and locations, he clearly has no idea what he's doing.
>>
Who treadeth now upon my bones, and waketh me from slumber sweet? Thou hast forgotten the face of thy lord. Remember, mortal, and fear me.
>>
what should my role skills be as paladin for dungeon runs?
>>
>>384248295
>Every dungeon uses a remix of the area the dungeon is in, regardless of whether that makes any sense
How would this ever not make sense
>>
>>384248080
I unironically like both of Shiva's themes, and the juxtaposition between them.
Sonic Boom is a fucking travesty though; it's genuinely offensive to the ears.
>>
File: 1472458917061.jpg (176KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1472458917061.jpg
176KB, 854x859px
>>384248487
>Likes Oblivion
>Doesn't like SONIC BOOM
>>
>>384248295
>Neither Omega nor Shinryu
Omega was found and used by the allagans. Azys Lla's theme is kind of like the new allag theme.
Then Shinryu came to be through Nidhoggs eyes, who was reborn in Azys Lla when Estinien took them.
>>
File: disgusta.jpg (634KB, 2096x1344px) Image search: [Google]
disgusta.jpg
634KB, 2096x1344px
>>384248487
>being this pleb
bet this chump doesn't wake metal or shape peaceless seasons, either
>>
>>384248575
All of this right here points to their battle theme being entirely appropriate.
>>
File: balmung.png (144KB, 303x290px) Image search: [Google]
balmung.png
144KB, 303x290px
>Savage tomorrow
>don't have a static
>hoping might get my O1S clear in PF

Kek I'm fucked
>>
>>384248450

This should be obvious, but if the dungeon is an imperial base, the music should have to do with the empire. If the dungeon is Doma Castle, and Cyan's theme happens to be in the game, when the music should be a remix of that.
>>
>>384248575
>>384248827

Yes, you could make an argument that the song is appropriate... for Omega.

But the song isn't used for Omega, it's used for Shinryu, who has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Allagans or Azys Lla. No, "Nidhogg was reborn in Azys Lla and his eyes were used as a power source for Shinryu" is not even remotely an acceptable justification, if you're going to stretch it that far then you could portray any song as appropriate.
>>
File: ehhh.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ehhh.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>delay raid cause dont want ppl to rush
>delay savage cause dont want ppl to rush
>release new crafted shit on same day as savage so crafters will have to rush the shit out of it

they really hate crafters dont they?
>>
>>384249285
Well there are dragons in Azys Lla. :^)

Also we don't know yet if they are using the theme for Omega's fight too, or not.
>>
>>384249347
Not wanting people to rush has always been a bullshit excuse from developers.
What they mean is they want to get more subscriptions out of people instead.
>>
>>384231395
I just changed him into a dragon and jumped with lances.
>>
>>384245428
>>384245460

>SCHs adlo is the least used heal during 3.x
>people still think it matters that Aspected is better
>>
>>384243442
I'm not an antineutralfag but sharlayans are kind of faggoty neutralfags since they bailed and went back to sharlayan to be huge pussies rather than fighting the garleans
>>
Lahabrea and Behemoth have nothing to do with each other but still Thunderer is used.
Guess they're thinking as long as the theme fits the occasion.
>>
>>384249526

Not everyone wants to poopsock to raid quicker.
>>
>>384249748
Thunderer isn't really linked to anything. Twintania had it too.
>>
>pvp sucks
>literally no one does the level 65 dungeon
>no other options besides leveling roulette once per day
Fuck leveling dps jobs. I give up.
>>
>>384246520
>PLD in Sword Oath
>Clicker

Jesus christ.
>>
>>384238157
Thanks I was so confused what was going on with skills I never heard of.
>>
>>384249767
And?
You don't have to, even if raids are open.
>>
>>384249881
Are you on Primal? I'll give you tank queues for the 65 dungeon if you want.
>>
>>384249706
Gee, I wonder why the non-stacking barrier spell was used less than dedicated heals, hmmmm
>>
>>384249859
>Thunderer isn't really linked to anything.
It's the main Ascian battle theme. It plays during every single important battle with an Ascian except for the unimportant mook one you fight at lvl 15. Why it also plays for Twintania and Behemoth is a good question, but just because it plays in a few other instances doesn't make it not the Ascian boss theme.
>>
>>384250154

For my group, I would have to since we usually clear 1-3 weeks from WF for all of Alexander. Sometimes classes don't play as they should so devs need time to fix it and not everyone wants to be an autistic cutscene skipper just to get to a weekly lockout quicker.
>>
>>384245525
WISH I COULD HAVE KNOWN THAT FIRST TIME I ENCOUNTERED THE ASSHOLE!
>>
>pulls out my RDM again for shits and giggles
>ok dps, just behind a SAM in better gear
>can cover for slow healers
>can unfuck bad situations
>mfw not lv70 so i can't take this to savage
fug, the job feels like such a big safety net
>>
File: 39210_20170717101138_1.png (129KB, 336x214px) Image search: [Google]
39210_20170717101138_1.png
129KB, 336x214px
why this
>>
>>384250331

Then stop bringing up such a retarded argument. In terms of free healing, SCH outpaces AST by a country mile. With Lucid and Aetherflow, the cost of using Adlo as it usually is used hardly registers. AST needs the lower MP cost on their spells because unless they have Lucid, they have fuck all for MP regen and Ewer should be RR'd.
>>
War anons, what's the point of upheaval?
>>
>>384243634
Easily the strongest of all the FFs, in both quality and quantity.
>>
>>384246520
>>384246667
jesus christ, they are fucking terrible
>>
>Trying to get the 200 win mount in the feast
>Keep getting parties without tank or healers and nobody (beside myself) switching to any od them
>People keep going deep in the enemy and out of my range without any goddamn reason
>They keep going behind stuff so they cut line of sight with me
>Tanks not putting their tank stance (probably because of "muh damage")
>People going to full 10 stacks and still being in the frontline instead of staying in the back
>People outright ignoring medals drop

Kill me now
>>
>>384250562
If you have Thrill of Battle up it's apparently almost another Fell Cleave. I don't play WAR myself but my buddy does and he said as much.
>>
File: plataNO.jpg (53KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
plataNO.jpg
53KB, 720x720px
>>384246520
>second phase
>nobody switches to the tail
>>
>tfw pentamelded all my gathering gear and have 5 stacks of each folklore node material in HQ

I'm ready to get those crafter books.
>>
>>384250540
>With Lucid and Aetherflow, the cost of using Adlo as it usually is used hardly registers.
I guess you don't play Scholar, because even using both Lucid and Aetherflow SCH will run out of MP far faster than an AST with, even without ewer.
>>
>>384250904

>I guess you don't play Scholar, because even using both Lucid and Aetherflow SCH will run out of MP far faster than an AST with

I think you're playing a really really shitty SCH.
>>
>>384250352
Just because it plays on something, doesn't mean it's only intended for it.
>>
File: haaa!.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
haaa!.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
>less than a month after release
>already dead no content game
>no more qeues
>cities and zones totaly dead
>casuals will have nothing to do for next 3 months
>>
Whoever sommons a Chocobo or minion during Ixion should get their character deleted.
>>
>>384231395
I think he's Lovely
>>
File: 1498692714253.jpg (12KB, 125x231px) Image search: [Google]
1498692714253.jpg
12KB, 125x231px
>tanking a boss
>aggro gets ripped from me in the first 4 seconds
>it's always RDM

What does RDM open with that hits so fucking hard? I can hardly get a dark arts power slash off before the boss does a 180 right to them

also
>taking Gir Abania
>fighting wheelman
>RDM rips aggro from me just in time for the first tank buster

I should have felt bad that he died

it was pretty funny
>>
>>384235605
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>384251172
>Figure I'll level some classes to 70 in the meantime since theres nothing to do
>Nearly every class feels like shit to play because they got gutted for lvl70 balance
>>
>>384241546
>game including all spinoffs.
So you have no taste and swallow every shit given to you, I get it, I should totally respect and listen to your opinion
>>
>>384251321
Because Dualcast allows easy weaving of oGCDs and RDMs two oGCDs have ridiculous potency. It's stupid.
>>
>>384251321
A proper RDM opener shits out 1320 potency in the very first GCD
>>
>>384231395
This is an FF5 thread.
Therefore FFWoW posts are off topic and should be reported.
>>
>>384251321
Usually they precast their big 5s nuke before the pull.
>>
>>384251321
rdms love to roll their face on their entire skill set including, DUDE 420 POTENCY LMAO, an aoe burst and a couple big bursts (of course without diversion) so they rack up enmity at the start extremely quickly
i use diversion and wait a second after the tank pulls because i'm not a prepull veraero memer and i'm 4 on the list by the time i'm finished
>>
>>384251321
>RDM shitter not using lucid dream on opener

Well there ya go.
>>
>>384235605
Shitters will see that Mael wins and change their GC. Enjoy your bots!
>>
>>384251613
You're thinking of Diversion, not Lucid Dreaming.
>>
>>384234181
>Four Fiends

This music better play.

https://youtu.be/B08Nhzrp41c
>>
>>384251321
Does RDM have a way to drop aggro? I play DRG and if I see my enmity turn yellow for even a second I Elusive Jump and then get back in, usually gives the tank plenty of time to get all the aggro again.
>>
>>384251708
Lucid Dreaming lowers enmity somehow too
>>
File: 1462824241187.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462824241187.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>384251079
Now that Embrace has been nerfed (which would be a fair nerf on its own) SCH has to cast Adloquioum much more often than they did before, something that they're trying to actively encourage since they're reducing the cooldown for Emergency Tactics. This in itself is not a bad change. Yet at the same time they nerfed both Aetherflow and Adlo so you can cast it far less before running out of MP. Despite their MP management being they're supposed to apparently just suck it up because SCHs shouldn't be casting Adlo often at all, except for when the tank actually needs it which is quite often now because of embrace being much less powerful.

Despite all of this it's somehow okay for another healer job to have even more powerful shields than they do despite while also suffering from absolutely zero MP issues to the point that they don't need to use their own innate MP regen, while ALSO contributing even more overall dps to the group.

How is this okay again?
>>
>>384251708
lucid cuts your enmity in half. if you used diversion it's not necessary though
>>
>>384251750
It cuts your current enmity in half, but doesn't reduce its generation.
>>
>>384245117
We won't have notes until late tonight.
>>
>>384251774
>How is this okay again?
It's okay because Scholars finally got taken down a few pegs, the arrogant cunts.
>>
>>384243291
There was a SAM I met in one of the main story dungeons a few weeks ago like that. He was going with a few other guys from his FC, they threw a fit after they pulled everything and got cannons destroyed and the MT died, five of them abandoned and left me and him alone after the 6th left. Apparently they dropped because they were going raiding and left the SAM behind, who was a pretty cool guy. I invited him to Levitathan to go raiding, but I know a server transfer is expensive for a vague promise that he'd get to raid. But we're still looking for DPS to fill our static, and this guy would've been great on personality alone.
>>
>>384251774
Aldo nerf was completely unjustified. Fairy nerf healing was the only change justified.

SCH should be able to prevent/negate damage constantly, not "every once in a while" or during a tank buster which sometimes doesn't work unless your timing for Aldo is absolutely on point.
>>
>>384251774
Cuckshed etc.
SCH are getting "slightly" buffed back up on some points but I don't except them to unnerf adloq anytime soon.
>>
>>384251774
>while also suffering from absolutely zero MP issues to the point that they don't need to use their own innate MP regen
t. i played/watched people play AST in 3.0 and not 4.0
actually, it's already retarded to let luminiferous aether sit off cd in 3.0
>>
>>384251321
Stop wearing fending
>>
>>384231961
Way too much AP to acquire without grinding. You're better off stunlocking him with !Calm and chipping him down through X-Fight.
>>
File: nice meme.jpg (75KB, 588x598px) Image search: [Google]
nice meme.jpg
75KB, 588x598px
>>384252141
>>
>>384251774

>SCH has to cast Adloquioum much more often than they did before

https://www.fflogs.com/reports/mybXhNnkDvzY6gCf#fight=56&type=healing&source=1495

Not really. With WHM and AST both having new off-gcd heals or lowered cds on stuff like Assize, as well as DPS/Tanks being much more active in mitigation; as the tier goes on, SCH will use adlo even less most likely.

>Now that Embrace has been nerfed

WD was the main powerhouse of the fairy and its unchanged. WD still forms the majority of any competent SCH healing. Embrace is still a tremendous amount of free heals, a constantly active Regen that requires no gcd.

>Despite all of this it's somehow okay for another healer job to have even more powerful shields

Yes it is. Especially when Noct AST is still inflexible garbage that eats gcds like no tommorow.
>>
File: 1499139057887.jpg (266KB, 983x750px) Image search: [Google]
1499139057887.jpg
266KB, 983x750px
>>384235030
>tfw all MCH needs to be taken over bard is more DPS
>>
>>384252301
No seriously, put on two strength accessories and you'll never lose aggro to anything.
>>
>>384252306

The only people who think Noct is good are people who spam aspected or aspected helios randomly during the fight and think "wow everyone has a critlo xd"
>>
>>384245280
FFIVDS' beginning doesn't outstay its welcome and doesn't feel like dragging myself through a bed of fucking nails for 30 hours.
>>
File: prepull verthunder.jpg (37KB, 390x314px) Image search: [Google]
prepull verthunder.jpg
37KB, 390x314px
>dps MEMES when Halicarnassus (Savage) will be nothing but minigames and QTEs
>>
>>384245059
I always thought it was a modern rendition of the mechanical part of the rift's mechanical part. I don't like how open it is though, I would've preferred the cramped, cog ridden space of the rift's zone. Except that would've been difficult to pull off in a 3D engine and make it look good.
>>
@384252434

I'm only giving you the one (you)
>>
>Main DRG throughout ARR
>Get to the post ARR quests
>Estinien gets introduced
It was fucking cool that it acknowledged that I too am an Azure Dragon (though you'd think practically everyone in Coerthes and Ishgard would know about there being two ADs and one being an outsider) but with the way the last DRG quest ended, it's kind of awkward how Estinien just shows up after vanishing when he went crazy and without any acknowledgement of the fact.
>>
>>384251708
Lucid dreaming gives you MP regen and cuts your aggro in half, its benefical for long battles like dealtascape shit and EX trials so you don't get your MP drained at the end of the fight or if you have to use emergency cure/raise.
>>
>>384252792
Which is why you don't use Lucid Dreaming in your opener because a) it has zero affect until you generate enmity, b) Diversion does the same job better because you can pop it beforehand instead of in the middle of RDMs already packed-full opener, and c) you need it off CD for later when you actually need mana
>>
>>384252514
Halicarnassus NM has an enrage timer I believe someone said.
>>
>>384252306
>Yes it is.
No it fucking isn't. You already have Balance, that alone is more than enough reason to pick AST over any other healer. You don't get to both have your cake and eat it too. If you consider Noct AST to be inflexible garbage then SCH is that taken to the fucking extreme because you need to have near-perfect reaction skills to throw up galvanize in time for a tankbuster without just having it be completely ignored, and SCH is absolutely not more MP-efficient than AST despite what you might claim. Embrace being free is to make up for SCH's raw healing power being shit outside of Lustrate (and if you're gonna argue that AST should never use Ewer then SCH shouldn't have to use Lustrate either and focus on spending it entirely for Energy Drain) and Indomitability (which is a mistake and should never have been added to the game in the first place), raw healing power that the AST still has in Noct Sect.

This is the WORST of AST's two sects and it's still better than SCH in every way. This is not fucking okay and you goddamn well know it.
>>
>>384235030
Because MCH was designed to be shit since its inception. MCH sucked hard in 3.0 and only complaints made the devs turn it into a OP job in the rest of Heavenswarrd. Now MCH is back where it belongs.
>>
>>384253256
It does, was hit by it few times in df runs. Her enrage is when she makes floor tiles with frog icons but don't cast ribbit and the aoe afterwards just one shots everyone.
>>
>>384253273

> If you consider Noct AST to be inflexible garbage then SCH is that taken to the fucking extreme because you need to have near-perfect reaction skills to throw up galvanize in time for a tankbuster

Did you not see the log. Who throws up adlo for a tankbuster when you have Intervention Blackest Night minimal for each buster with a Feint/Palisade thrown in for good measure. Even if you adlo'd every tankbuster in susano, you use like 6 adlos for a 6 stormsplitter kill. That's nothing.

>Embrace being free is to make up for SCH's raw healing power being shit outside of Lustrate
>indom/WD comprising hundreds of thousands of healing
>needing raw ST heal power when AST/WHM are both more competent in that regard

>if you're gonna argue that AST should never use Ewer then SCH shouldn't have to use Lustrate either and focus on spending it entirely for Energy Drain

Good thing SCHs rarely use Lustrate too. Check the log, zero lustrates. I would know better than to expect /v/ healers to know anything about actual healing.
>>
>>384253273

>This is the WORST of AST's two sects and it's still better than SCH in every way.

You ever wonder why people don't run AST/AST besides the lb shit?
>>
File: 1478105010745.jpg (162KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1478105010745.jpg
162KB, 800x1067px
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/335309-SE-s-Responsibility-Housing-Situation
>>
>>384251613
You're supposed to Lucid AFTER opener.
>>
>>384253868
So if the SCH isn't casting Adlo, Lustrate, or any of the spells that give SCH any sort of unique identity, why the fuck is he there to begin with? Solely for Chain Stratagem? Is it really okay to make a job ignore most of its entire kit just because it has one single ability that puts it ever so slightly ahead of another one?
>>
File: 1434652319045.jpg (280KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1434652319045.jpg
280KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: 1443373964649.jpg (17KB, 256x287px) Image search: [Google]
1443373964649.jpg
17KB, 256x287px
>>384253974
Leave to Kotaku to make a worthless article about a minor and forgettable drama of a bunch of fags (and still find a way to make it sound like a big issue).
>>
>>384234423
You can play whm and just out dps the idiot dragoon that refuses to stay out of aoes
>>
>>384254463

>So if the SCH isn't casting Adlo, Lustrate, or any of the spells that give SCH any sort of unique identity, why the fuck is he there to begin with?

You seem to have missed the 3.x boat because they have never ever ever fucking used Adlo or Lustrate that often. Top 3.x logs in any tier have physick/adlo/lustrate as the most bottom tier spells used. Their main power has ever been WD and Indom, off-gcd aoe heals that allow for both healers to dps constantly without even touching a benefic/physick button. Single target healing was largely handled by AST/WHM with tetra/essential. Why have the SCH directly heal when they're the worst direct healer? Indom is worth the ED potency but lustrate definitely is not. This synergy was exactly why Creatorlogs was pretty much aoe/fairy healing with occasional rolling HoTs from the Aspected Helios.

Look in any log in the top 50 speedclear of any 3.0+ tier and WD/Indom will form the vast bulk of overall healing of SCH. SCH was never the "shielding" healer because shielding in this game was never overly useful to begin with not to mention inefficient to begin with. Aspected Helios is a critlo on every party member. Great, but why make the AST spend a gcd on shielding the party for Ukehi when Indom cast between the 1-2 hit accomplishes the same thing?
>>
>>384246590
Holy shit this, they literally just reused Nael's cinematic theme instead of giving Zenos something unique.
>>
>>384243634
Easily the biggest/best soundtrack in gaming history
>>
>>384249106
>rushing through massive Garlean fortification cutting off Gyr Abania from the rest of Eorzea
>the theme is an upbeat remix of the Shroud theme
>>
File: 1477297230423.jpg (133KB, 846x570px) Image search: [Google]
1477297230423.jpg
133KB, 846x570px
>>384255590
So if shielding isn't even all that useful, why do these spells fucking exist in the first place? Why does FUCKING SCHOLAR AS A JOB even fucking exist in the first place? I swear to god Indomitability was a fucking mistake, screw this dps bullshit that ability right there was always the one thing about 3.x SCH that was actually overpowered. Current SCH is terribly designed no matter how you slice it.
>>
>>384256263
That guy is a fucking retard who doesn't understand the difference between prog and farm
>>
File: 1495381835596.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1495381835596.png
312KB, 389x386px
>>384253974
>that entire thread
It's disgusting because you know that unlike 4chan, no one is falseflagging. That's actually what they really think.
>>
>>384256683
How dare YOU?!

https://seraphaltima.tumblr.com/post/162409157558/an-open-letter-from-mateus-goblet-ward-12
>>
>>384256390

>implying there's a difference

You always optimize healing casts to get more damage. Prog is just a matter of figuring it out yourself versus spying on other healer logs like a pleb.
>>
>>384256897
Adlo is used extremely frequently in prog, you fucktard
>>
>>384256263

They're still used, just not to the extent you think they should be. For that matter, it's not as if WHM or AST are any different. All healer roles optimize their off-gcd healing so that the time they spent actually healing is at a minimal. SCH just happens to have the best off-gcd healing.
>>
>>384253974
Removing the old FC-only limitation was a mistake. They should have released apartments sooner.
>>
>>384256927

Prog is a matter of figuring when you should use adlo, dipshit. It's not a "well use adlo on everything for safety xd." You've never tried to push an actual dps check in your life, don't be a bitch and pretend like you did.
>>
>>384257098
>teehee I'll just risk a wipe and not adlo this tankbuster for an extra 170 potency ;^)
Please do not raid outside your garbage group.
>>
>>384257184

>hey what cds do we have up? tankbusters are 90 seconds apart
>physical or magical
>Apock the first, addle the 2nd, apock the 3rd
>Feint each one, Palisade on the one so healers don't have to shield
>what are the tank cds, if swaps are every 2 minutes then tanks can burn 3 minute/2 minute cds and have them up when they retake the boss

WoW that's hard. If you took the effort to look outside your asshole, you'd be able to do it too. Healing/mitigation is more excessive than it's ever been. With tanks having so much hp once they fix accessories, your pithy shield isn't going to matter except for the most lethal of tankbusters.
>>
>>384257079
>Join random FC, don't know anybody or anything.
>Discover drama occuring one day, tons of people wanting to migrate to Balmung.
>Ask one of the remaining leaders what's going on, talk to him for about 10 minutes out of curiosity.
>Find the next day he promoted me to one rank above the base member for no reason.
>Proceeds to stay offline for the next month and a half, along with all other officers as they figure out what to do.
>Inherit FC leader and the large house with it.
>Be so entitled I'm upset it's not at Mist or The Goblet.
>>
>>384251728
Nah, this plays.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D-fv2dwGpY
>>
>>384257015
>They're still used, just not to the extent you think they should be.
Sure, but that doesn't make those skills less shitty than they currently are. I just think it's stupid that a job ends up ignoring a significant portion of its kit the majority of the time. We already had a job like that back in 3.x, it was called MNK, it was shit, and even now they have several buttons they don't ever touch. Ideally the healer role should be about finding a good balance between healing and dpsing, and the fact that nearly all healing in this game can done by pressing a single button every 15 seconds or so is awful. Why even have healers at that point? You might as well just remove them and give everyone the ability to heal themselves.
>>
>>384258608
>Why even have healers at that point
So shitters can be dragged by healers through content.
>>
>>384257465
>Stormblood
No shit people aren't going to use adlo in SB where using one tanks your mana to zero instantly, fucking retard.
>>
>>384258608
>significant portion of MNK's kit is useless
>instead of pruning useless abilities like arm or one ilm punch they prune ToD/Fracture
>Demolish constantly gets clipped now, forced to clip demolish at 6-8 seconds during RoF because of their retarded "prune"
>>
>>384258902
It's almost always the other way around in DF
>>
>>384259539
OIP is one thing, but Arm has uses in fights that require a silence. Sure, there are more readily available methods, but this doesn't remove the fact that a MNK is capable.
>>
>>384259739
A silence on the GCD that requires a specific stance, IE, basically never unless you get lucky, and now that tanks can just slot in silence Arm is even more worthless. There is literally no fight where Arm should be used unless it's some pull where you have a dozen enemies in range and have purification.
>>
File: 1495260875532.png (25KB, 192x371px) Image search: [Google]
1495260875532.png
25KB, 192x371px
>>384234181
>>384251728

>Four Fiends
>Not superior Lich, Marilith, Kraken, Tiamat
>My face when FFIVfags think their shit archfiends hold a candle to the REAL four fiends
>>
>>384259902
Actually, I believe Arm becomes useful around 5+ enemies.
>>
>>384260127
Arm is shit because it's too TP-expensive to be worth it most of the time

A12S is the only time in all of Alexander I made a point to use it, because the add phase is short enough that it wasn't much of a problem, but if you're using that shit in dungeons you're crazy
>>
>>384260071
>Kraken and Tiamat happening when one is a generic dungeon boss and the other is a dragon of the first brood

>FF1fags thinking anyone cares about their bosses
>>
>>384260127
Arm becomes a DPS gain in a vacuum around 5+ enemies, but unless you stand around waiting after every pull it's better to conserve TP for Rockbreaker, since Arm has a higher TP cost for less than half the potency. There is literally one major fight where it's useful in all of HW as >>384260216 said and then only because Divine Judgement comes right after so you have time for TP to recover.
Anyway, in any case, you used it a fraction of the times you used Fracture/ToD.
>>
>>384259739
>>384259902
For that matter, when was the last time we got a fight where silence was required?
>>
>>384260641
I can't even remember the last time we got a fight where silence was a necessity, let alone a fight where you could silence something with a long enough cast time for you to move to opo-opo form before it went off.
>>
>>384231395

When does omega reset?

I still have turn 2 and 3 loot to get
>>
>>384260818
In about 13 hours. Better start grinding.
>>
>>384260714
A8S :^)
>>
File: 1497100111120.jpg (25KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
1497100111120.jpg
25KB, 500x336px
>the ruby sea
>its a blue sea
>>
>>384234181
They're saving the fiends for the moon.
I want Raem.
>>
>>384262458
>blue kojin
>they're green
>>
>>384262614
Japs don't have a word for green. They just call it blue.
>>
>>384263053
>緑

You're kidding me right
>>
>>384263053
you're thinking of ancient greek.
>>
File: ffxiv_07172017_015701.jpg (694KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_07172017_015701.jpg
694KB, 1920x1080px
>reach HW
>expect Ishgard to be religious nuts
>they are everything I fear and also Game of Thrones assholes
Okay, dragons. Burn them all down. They don't deserve to live.
>>
>>384264146
Your FC seems like nice people.
>>
>>384264736
They are. We have ruffles on Saturdays and all.
Incredibly chill people too.
>>
>>384260352
>Kraken and Tiamat happening when one is a generic dungeon boss and the other is a dragon of the first brood
Because as Halicarnassus proved, there's no way for two mobs to have the same name :^)
>>
>>384262458
>>384262614
>the azure dragoon
>it's black, then RED
>the black shroud
>it's green
>the limitless blue
>it's green
>>
>expansion clog clears
>10 minute dps leveling roulette
Nice la
>>
>>384266593
>>the black shroud
It's because lore wise, it's a gigantic forest with a fuck load of trees so the visibility is awful since it's like it's always night time because of the trees which is why it's called "black shroud".

>>the limitless blue
They are talking of the sky and its limitless blue, not the arena itself.

Can't find anything on the azure dragoon beside the fact that it's just a tittle given to the most dragon of the dragoons who can attune to Nidhoggs eye.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esOcAe2jAkU&t=1s
If you want to have a laugh here's a terrible BRD guide. This is the revised version after she said shit like barrage activating on pitch perfect or you have to use mages ballad first to activate the song effects.
>>
Why doesn't Gauss Barrel reattach itself? Do you ever want to leave it off?
>>
>>384262614
There is an ingame explanation for that, or at least Hancock tries to explain it.
>>
>>384268196
No, but you can overheat and it can fall off.
>>
>>384267248

It's because tanks/healers get a free Cracked Crystal or w/e with Adventurer in need.
>>
>>384262614
>>384263053
>>384263378
>>384263562
Old Japanese used 青 as a color descriptor for both blues and green. 緑 didn't come into regular use until the Heian period, and was still considered part of "blue". It was post WWII that the two were more formally divided, and there's still traditional references to green things as 青.
>>
>join duty roulette on tank
>wait two minutes
>it pops, accept
>check real quick
>it says "Adventurer in Need: Healer"
>oh fuck second DPS please don't accept
>he accepts
>load in
>brayflox
Alt+f4'd during first boss.
>>
File: 1487467760723.png (358KB, 492x482px) Image search: [Google]
1487467760723.png
358KB, 492x482px
>>384267867
>those white knights in the comments
>>
File: 1286164110673.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1286164110673.png
5KB, 400x400px
>>384270732
>Join leveling roulette on my WAR for free cluster
>It's Toto-rak
>Leave and take the 30min penality
<49 dungeons are pure cancer on WAR now because we lost the 20% damage up off maim and only get it at fucking level 50.
>>
Seriously why the fuck there's so many melee DPS who don't carry goad?
>>
>>384266224
they should just release an in-realm book of fairy-tales so we know all the names they can reuse
>>
>>384241029
Daily reminder that FFV is the best Final Fantasy game.
>>
>>384272063
Even worse on drk

Job feels gutted until near 70
>>
>>384244535
If he was a Mime he wouldn't be able to equip the swords, you'd have to waste an ability slot for it so you wouldn't be able to grab time magic anyway.
>>
>>384241029
You could get so fucking creative in V. I loved it. Sure, it was broken as all hell towards the end-game, but I'd say the player who invested the time into job mastering earned that shit.
>>
>1700 Crit
>1300 Direct Hit
>i309 MCH
Seems to be ok so far. Is the MCH rotation/priority system still a mess that no one knows what to do still?
>>
File: ffxiv_07172017_144622.png (33KB, 426x53px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_07172017_144622.png
33KB, 426x53px
>finishing up the final DRK quest
>see this

the abyss calls
>>
Got to level 50 on gathering and some of the craftig jobs.
Well I can see getting to 60 is gonna be hell since for gathering I need better gathering gear for the collectables and their all stupidly expensive on the auction.
So I thought to level weaving and leatherworking for this very purpose ad the fucking mats costs a fortune as well.
>>
>>384274319
No one wants to collect mats, so you can make a fortune gathering them and selling then.

I'm in a similar boat, I got my CRP to level 48 so I can make the Champions Lance, bit I don't have good enough gear to meet the control requirements.
>>
>>384274319
Just buy gear from NPCs and put cheap ass materia on it.
Use Moogle Tribe to level crafters to 60 if you are that poor, but you should work on getting some cash if you want to take them to 70.
>>
>>384273584
Server?
>>
File: the pool of tribute (normal).jpg (15KB, 280x104px) Image search: [Google]
the pool of tribute (normal).jpg
15KB, 280x104px
>trial roulette into Susan normal as RDM
>3 wipes
>19 fucking verraises
>this fucker in chat
STOP
Thread posts: 374
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.